Tour de France Stage 12 *spoiler*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,813
    G and pineau crash

pineau crashes again... I think he is going to struggle in the Pyrenees to keep that polka dot
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    pulling them back
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    surprise surprise its the shack pulling it back
  • mididoctors
    actually a team battle over 31 secs of GC for 1000+k could be pretty funny
  • mididoctors
    well do it all again on the next climb guys.... 57kph
  • mididoctors
    cunego to hoover the sprints

chavenal to hoover the KOM
  • mididoctors
    not going anywhere by the looks of it
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Contador also won on Mende in 2007 PN.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mididoctors
    what a decent bit of tv that would have been?...49kph average 1st hour
  • mididoctors
    well if you want to get into a break between here and Paris, either make sure there are no Radioshack or Caisse riders in the break or a equal number of each
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I find it quiet tragic the Shack are taking the team competition so seriously.

Imagine if you were Bottle, your team clearly have no faith in you for the GC.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    I find it quiet tragic Caisse are taking the team competition so seriously.

Imagine if you were LLS, your team clearly have no faith in you for the GC.

:D
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • frenchfighter
    PROFIL.gif
    Contador is the Greatest
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    Should all be still together for the first sprint, which might be interesting.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    iainf72 wrote:
    I find it quiet tragic the Shack are taking the team competition so seriously.

Imagine if you were Bottle, your team clearly have no faith in you for the GC.

yeah from levi's POV its like "who cares about you"

but then again no one does really :lol:

he is going to lose time everyday in the Pyrenees in all likelihood anyway but OTOH he could pull back serious time on the 3rd step in the finall TT so the podium is not impossible (thou unlikely )

as for the team GC... well why not a epic absurd battle for 1500k over a hand ful of secs..

interesting to see if the guys in the bunch get p1ssed off with it if it effects the racing day in day out... but then again its a classement

why not take it seriously?

could make some interesting hard racing
  • mididoctors
    DaveyL wrote:

point... frankly thou levi has a better shot thou..but not much

I'm up for this caisse vs the shack p1ssing contest
  • frenchfighter
    "I will try to win some more time, and who knows, maybe I can win another stage. I expect that Contador will attack, but I also expect that I can follow him. It will be like the finale at Morzine-Avoriaz, so there are opportunities to create some time gaps. It is a sharp rise that fits me well."

Andy
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mididoctors
    Should all be still together for the first sprint, which might be interesting.
    we will see who is in that front group
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    DaveyL wrote:

Nope. Nice try but it just doesn't work.
    By comparing Levi to LLS as a GT rider you have put down the Shack even more than Iain's dig at Bottle.

Caisse, 2nd twice, still chasing that illusive win that the Shack have under their belt.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    charteau has Kiryienka with him...hope he brought a shack rider too :lol:
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Well, LLS is there on merit, just as much as Levi is, no?
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • mididoctors
    the way I see it all the shack has to do is ride tempo at the front for 1600K at 40kph so there are no breaks at all then steal back the time with levi in the ITT

victory!
  • mididoctors
    vino is out front
  • mididoctors
    DaveyL wrote:
    Well, LLS is there on merit, just as much as Levi is, no?

I say this for caisse they are the ones needing to get into the breaks rather than the shack because of the ITT

hence they are making the running and the shack covers defensivily

can you really believe this is going on.... this stuff must be running throu the heads of the DS at the shack and Caisse...

i think its awesome and somewhat novel...
  • mididoctors
    thor in front group

bole to try and mug him
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Clever old Thor is out to grab the intermediate sprint points again.

And Bole is runining my prediction for Lantern Rouge. Damn him!
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • mididoctors
    only one shack rider to caisse's 2
  • mididoctors
    ryder and vino

saxo have it all to do maybe rabo will help
  • frenchfighter
    18 riders 1min off the front including Vino (6.31off) and Hesjedal (5.42off)
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Vino, Kloden, Hesjedal, Casar, Hushovd, Aerts, Sivtsov, Santambrogio, Barredo, Kiriyenka, Charteau, Perget, Kern, Moinard, Pauriol, Verdugo, Bole, Valls Ferri
    Contador is the Greatest