The "I have just ordered..." thread

Comments

• digitaldave
    digitaldave Posts: 114
    Nice, did you get it with the money off? It's down at about £450 now isnt it (I think I read this in another thread)?

Yep, down to £430 when you add it to your shopping cart, very nice saving. The only problem was that my local store doesn't have the 18", but one a few miles up the road does, so I'll make the 20 mile round trip :).
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    sombrio and fox quick dry t-shirts (evans sale), spare giro hex.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Today was another Garmin NAVTalk GPS Phone (for a colleague at work)
    good arent they!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Today was another Garmin NAVTalk GPS Phone (for a colleague at work)
    webbo arent they!
  • upinsmoke
    upinsmoke Posts: 278
    Giro Remedy Raven CF FF helmet from onyour bike for £80. Seem to have disappeared from the website now. Don't know if it was a pricing error as all the other CF ones are £150ish.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Grips arrived yesterday, not fitted yet. Still waiting for the Skewers and Crankskinz.
  • absv
    absv Posts: 149
    Just ordered a Specialized Hardrock, collect it tomorrow :)
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Revelation: When ordering anything on sale from CRC coupled with free delivery, they take their sweet time to get things out the door.
    All items ordered were in stock, order placed Sunday night and I received an email last night saying it had been sent. Probably by PPS (Prozac Parcel Services)
    On the upside, all my other goodies should be delivered today
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    just oredered a stinger and some short chainring bolts to go double up front on the enduro.
  • Andy
    Not ordered but the postie delivered a Charge Spoon saddle today (wiggle edition)
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    For the on-one?
  • Andy
    Just because I fancied trying it. Will stick it on whichever bike i ride next...
  • Raymondavalon
    Darn! Only my new RaceFace branded long sleeve riding jersey arrived.
    Tomorrow I am in Brizzle so fortunately the neighbour is in to receive my warez whilst I am westward
  • snotty badger
    snotty badger Posts: 1,593
    This should be getting fitted soon.

Ahh the joys of home ownership- I could of bought another bike with that money..
    08 Pitch Pro
    14 Kona Unit
    Kona Kula SS
    Trailstar SS
    94 Univega Alpina 5.3
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Bar tape and a frame pump for my dad, Easton EA50 stem for me.
  • prb007
    prb007 Posts: 703
    cos I can't afford the real ones and I break glasses at a shocking rate........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0586485501
    If Wales was flattened out, it'd be bigger than England!
    Planet X Ti Sportive for Sportives & tours
    Orange Alpine 160 for Afan,Alps & dodging trees
    Singlespeed Planet X Kaffenback for dodging potholes
    An On-One Inbred for hard-tail shenanigans...
  • kona_matt
    kona_matt Posts: 475
    following the installation of my lovely new chain, my gears are now skipping all over the place so just ordered a new cassette and tool kit so that i can actually change the damn thing. needed a tool kit anyway.

also a grease gun for my upcomming hub and pedal service. and some royal gloves as they were 50% off and you can never have enough gloves.
    FCN 9 - 2008 Kona Cinder Cone
    FCN 9 - Custom Build On-One 456
    FCN 5 - 2010 Boardman Team Carbon
  • colt
    colt Posts: 173
    After watching and drooling over it for the last week on eBay Ive just ordered an 09 genesis core 30 as a winter bike.... A little late I know, (or early depending on your outlook) but I reckon I will be able to break it in over summer :lol:
    Trek Fuel EX8 Rootbeer, mmm beer!
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    Some copter tape (got carbon armour patches on it at the mo and they look shit) and a Hope rear wheel QR off'f fleabay, cos i was feeling left out as i hadnt ordered anything in a while :?
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer
  • Andy
    prb007 wrote:
    cos I can't afford the real ones and I break glasses at a shocking rate........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0586485501

They look quite good actually. I mean naturally I've got the real ones :P but those dont look bad at all!
  • El Capitano
    Still waiting for my skewers and Crankskins. Understand the delay with the Crankskins *shakes fist angrily at Iceland* but the skewers are only being sent from Essex (Burls Cycles) *shakes fist angrily at Essex*. Skewers are showing as 'pending' and no response back from the shop. :(
  • Raymondavalon
    El Capitano

I noticed that mainland deliveries are a little lethargic too..
    Stuff I bbought on the 15th hasn't arrived yet, quite frustrating. Hopefully it will be with the neighbour today when I get home.

On stuff I've ordered.. I almost... almost... ordered an Avid Juicy brake assembly.. logic kicked in though and I didn't.

What I did order last night was a decent set of Park Tools hex wrenches..
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    'Norco' decals
    Clear laquer

And soon....

Some wheels. Hopefully 721's on Saint hubs
    and some Elixir 5s!

:D
  • The Big Cheese
    Well, tried, and I mean *tried* to order the COtic this morning, cashburning a hole in my pockey, only to discover after numerous attempts to cal that for some reason best known to them, that they close the store on Wednesdays? :cry:
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    I'm currently waiting on the following:-

New brakes

New shoes

New jacket

New buckle for my shorts as I stood on the old one. God bless you Endura!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    New buckle for my shorts as I stood on the old one. God bless you Endura!

Endura have truly awesome customer service. Replaced my MT500 bib shorts that the seam had split on (not due to me being overweight at all...) with a completely new pair within 24hrs of me contacting them.
  • whyamihere
    Just got my new bar ends (Tioga Mini Power Studs). Unfortunately, I'm waiting for my stem to turn up from CRC, so I can't use them. *joins in shaking fist at iceland*
  • whyamihere
    Apparently, fist shaking works.

I have a new Easton EA50 stem on my desk. :)
  • The Big Cheese
    whyamihere wrote:
    Apparently, fist shaking works.

I have a new Easton EA50 stem on my desk. :)

:D
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    sadly I'm waiting for 2 Yotam Ottolenghi books to turn up from amazon. Mrs S has decreed that alcohol and meat are evil in a quest to lose weight, and I am forced to do the same lest I get 'THE LOOK' and a complete lack of fun in the bedroom.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?