The "I have just ordered..." thread

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Wooo! Forks just arrived!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    1 X Brand-X Inner tube (Shraeder) as a spare for Mrs C's bike.
    2 X Continental Supersonic Inner tubes for the NRS (the ones on there currently are more patches that tube...)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Typical, just fitted my new brakes and mech, and now I've got a horrible grinding and knocking noise from my headset, looks like a new one. at least theres something I can fit with a hammer
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • AndyBeast
    AndyBeast Posts: 179
    AndyBeast wrote:
    Just the one thing for me today, C2W voucher turned up finally so should have this

Mongoose-Tyax-Super-2010-Aluminium-Frame-XC-Mountain-Bike.jpg

for the weekend.

Has just been to collect his bike and sat round in the shop while the owner phoned the distributor then the courier and shouted at them both.

Apparently a 2 day delivery on an order placed on Tuesday was not yesterday and is not today (DHL turned up when i was there) but will in fact be Tuesday or possibly Wednesday next week!!

I shall be spening my weekend sulking :cry::cry:
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    ^^ well that sucks over a bank holiday weekend!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • reevie25
    reevie25 Posts: 254
    Pair of Shimano MT15 wheels, cassette lockring tool and 2 Shimano Deore Centrelock Discs should be coming my way soon.... can't wait :D
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    AndyBeast wrote:

Apparently a 2 day delivery on an order placed on Tuesday was not yesterday and is not today (DHL turned up when i was there) but will in fact be Tuesday or possibly Wednesday next week!!

I shall be spening my weekend sulking :cry::cry:

same here, just heard similar BS about my frame not being here
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/con ... e-ec017411

and i'll be getting some tyres soon too
  • a new camelbak, some new lock-on grips, 180 disc+adapter upgrade, and 2 new tyres.

much more to order yet.
    Andy - The Expat Cyclist in Germany
    '07/'08 Cotic Soul
    '96 Scott Vail
    '89 Ridgeback Rapide 105
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    these little lovely's
    sx-skeletal-hydraulic-brake.jpg

new brakes on the way! WOOHOO!

Clarks SX Skeletals for anyone thats interested.
    I like bikes and stuff
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Don't know if this counts, but went to the LBS at Cannock and splashed £36 on a set of Fox riding shorts and very nice ones they are too.. with integrated liner..
  • Gazlar
    Don't know if this counts, but went to the LBS at Cannock and splashed £36 on a set of Fox riding shorts and very nice ones they are too.. with integrated liner..

was that Swinnertons? I could use a new pair of shorts
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    Nothing bike related today, just a 160gb iPod Classic.

I feel so ashamed...
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    whyamihere wrote:
    Nothing bike related today, just a 160gb iPod Classic.

I feel so ashamed...

I hate my iPod, it's rubbish. Unfortunately there's no alternative....other than going without music, but what kind of life is that! :wink:

Buy double bike bits tomorrow to make up for todays slacking.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Andy B
    Andy B Posts: 8,115
    edited May 2010
    Sneak preview of what I will be ordering on Monday

4139180422_8497af69e1.jpg
    2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:
    In the post are...

Superstar Nano Flats
    Ditto
  • @ Andy B - Nice :) (was tempted by one of those myself... or the AMS125)
    Andy - The Expat Cyclist in Germany
    '07/'08 Cotic Soul
    '96 Scott Vail
    '89 Ridgeback Rapide 105
  • Gazlar
    Also in the post for me are a lovely pair of socks mentioned in MBR/a different thread
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    gazderry wrote:

Yes, Swinnerton @ Cannock, they had a rack outside with discounted clothing. Got some Alturas for £13 (RRP £23) then the Fox long baggies for £36, (RRP £55) all BNWT
  • Gazlar
    gazderry wrote:

Yes, Swinnerton @ Cannock, they had a rack outside with discounted clothing. Got some Alturas for £13 (RRP £23) then the Fox long baggies for £36, (RRP £55) all BNWT

Excellent, I shall be popping down to see Mr Swinnerton then with a bag of used banknotes

Cheers Mr Avalon
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I have just ordered a Ti railed WTB Shadow V SLT saddle for £30 (thanks Andy) and a Powerball Pro from CRC!

Here's hoping for a comfy butt and no more arm pump!
  • Andy
    bigbenj_08 wrote:
    I have just ordered a Ti railed WTB Shadow V SLT saddle for £30 from CRC!
  • lol you got one too then.... watch this, they'll have just the one in stock (hense it being cheap) and i'll get an email on tuesday saying they have none because you got in there 1st!
  • Andy
    I'll sell you mine for £40 if that happens ;)
  • Tolk
    Tolk Posts: 775
    Just canceled an order with Wiggle, and moved it to CRC, i didn't mind the few quid more through wiggle because i like the service, but after they refused to price match the rev's because the bint didn't know her products, i won't be using them again!
  • Gazlar
    After some gentle persuading of mrs g i've just ordered on of these babies focus-thunder3-2010-zoom.jpg

And to go on the front end a nice set of fox f140s

fancied something a bit beefier than my ht without shelling out millions
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    gazderry wrote:
    After some gentle persuading of mrs g i've just ordered on of these babies

8) Good man
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • Andy
    Couldnt you afford a Giant?
  • Gazlar
    Andy wrote:
    Couldnt you afford a Giant?

I could but I've been really happy with my black forest and I fancied something quite hard hitting. I did consider a trance but this won the toss of the coin
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp