Pro Tour Pundit 2010

12346»

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    I made it up to Liege this time, and was doing quite well untill then!

One day, I will have the stamina.

I clearly suffer from Devolder-itus.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    Man I sucked this year. Still got the rainbow bands though.

Second in Remo, First in the world championships, anonymous in between. I give myself the Oscar Freire award.

Thanks Snr Mono
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Wow I crashed into the top 44, which is obviously the elite leading group :)

Congratulation to Kleber.

Thanks AFX for your hard work.

Cheers.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    Thanks afx same time next year.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Thanks very much, afx. What a fantastic job you do, much appreciated.

Digging those rainbow stripes on your avatar, Kleber...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • Sorry I'm late with this .........................

Well done Kleber, and all high finishers, mucho respect.

AFX

I have finished my year as a PTP Stagiaire (OK I missed the whole of the Vuelta, commitment and stamina will improve next season) I have learnt much. I know which wheels to follow, and will rethink my tactics next year.
    However there is a lot to be said for the gloat factor of the opportunistic attack, and I have had my moment (thanks to Max Inglinskiy!).

Thanks afx for your hard work. PTP is such fun :D
  • Hey such a nice game and i would like to say that you have a good database of this game. Al recently and last winners of the game. Such a nice thread you have given here.
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    cheers how about a tdu start as i'm like crack head waiting for his next hit!
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    cheers how about a tdu start as i'm like crack head waiting for his next hit!

Mmm, dunno, I prefer Het Nieuwsblad for the start, but what does everyone else think?
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    Het Nieuwsblad please. The TDU isn't a proper race, it's merely a training ride combined with showbiz parade*.

* discuss on a separate thread please. And no, I couldn't win it if I tried :wink:
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    Sorry Cal I feel your pain and similar withdrawal, but I agree Het is a good start to a long season of PTP.
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Although I am also keen to get started, we should start with a real race, one with bad weather, hills, cobblestones and riders who really really want to win.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • rick_chasey
    Het Volk is the traditional start of the season.

Sporza, the bible as far as I am concerned, start their season highlights with Het Volk.
  • rick_chasey
    The only race I don't think warrants a place, (then again, since I never finish a season I probably don't have much say!) is the Tour de Romandie.
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    i've had to buy pro tour manager 2010 to get me though. fair point about starting with a proper race
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799