Stage 15 Pontarlier - Vebier *spoiler*

123457»

Comments

• deal
    deal Posts: 857
    deleted - wrong place
  • Eurostar wrote:
    afx237vi wrote:
    How high would Klodi be if he was allowed to ride for himself? And how many times over the years have people been saying that?

Is he too reclusive to be a team leader?

Keeps retiring to a clinic in Vienna between stages.
    Dan
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,874
    teagar wrote:
    What happened to Moncoutie today? He was in the break but then didnt go on from there (havent had a chance to see the highlights yet). Maybe he is after stage wins, realised that the leaders were going to catch them and decided to save his energy for another day?

been looking for the soft break a fair few times.... stage 19?

I just don't think he is that strong this year.

Too old.

looking that way
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Kléber wrote:
    Until now many have been viewing Armstrong as a reak contender, now he's looking more vulnerable. Certainly riders won't hesitate to attack him, to treat him like any other rider.

Never did I view him as a contender to win. Maybe top 10 at a push.

Contador on the other hand I never ever doubted and was pretty sure he would do what he has always done. Prove he is the best and no amount of talk or tactics will stop him demonstrating that.

On a seperate note, this has been around a while but if you haven't seen it do (it is only 18secs!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzNFnOx-RA
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Nice graphic which may appeal to some of you 'numbers' people:

6.78 W/Kg

Top%2Bclimbs%2Blist.gif
    Contador is the Greatest