Brizzle Social Club

Comments

• redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    sarajoy wrote:
    TUESDAY 27TH OCT anyone?

Might be able to get Attica to overcome his fear of us too :lol: Looks good for me too, bank balance will be healthier next week too.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Redvee, I don't fear you, I just worry about your habit of getting tiddly and spending the night in railway stations.
    I shall be there this Tuesday unless the weather is as bad as it was tonight, in which case I will be forced to inflate my Ortliebs and use them as a flotation device to get home again.
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • attica
    Incidentally, how many of the Bristol Massive will be heading up to the Morpeth in December?
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • redvee
    Attica wrote:
    Incidentally, how many of the Bristol Massive will be heading up to the Morpeth in December?

Doubtful for myself at the mo, want to but a little thing called money, or lack of, is stopping me sleeping on Platform 1 again.
  • attica
    redvee wrote:
    Attica wrote:

Doubtful for myself at the mo, want to but a little thing called money, or lack of, is stopping me sleeping on Platform 1 again.

Crikey, they haven't started charging for sleeping on the platform have they? Cursed ruddy First Great Western
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • gert_lush
    gert_lush Posts: 634
    word

If i'm in Briz on tuesday I will make an appearance, its all work dependant at the moment.

I am keen for the December meet up in london village, think I was free on the anticipated date, although will have to take the 5 seasons sleeping bag if sleeping on train stations is required!
    FCN 8 mainly
    FCN 4 sometimes
  • redvee
    Think the London date clashes with a night at the Black Castle and a night on SJ's floor as her place is closer than mine :lol:
  • sarajoy
    sarajoy Posts: 1,675
    Whoops, it's fallen so that I shall be driving home Tuesday! Ah well, will get home then get on the bike to come out again to Duke etc...

Who've we got then? 6:30-7pmish? :)
    4537512329_a78cc710e6_o.gif4537512331_ec1ef42fea_o.gif
  • sarajoy wrote:
    Who've we got then? 6:30-7pmish? :)
    Should be there sometime around 7:30pm. Just have to remember to charge my lights tonight. :lol:

Mike
  • where are you drinking to? Will you still be there 8:30ish - I'll see if any of this lot <http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12639053&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=260&gt; want to come along too.....
  • where are you drinking to? Will you still be there 8:30ish - I'll see if any of this lot <http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12639053&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=260&gt; want to come along too.....
    Can't see why not. I'll certainly still be there then.

Mike
  • sarajoy
    I daresay we'll be there still.

Someone make sure I get something to eat before my 3rd pint though...!

Actually maybe I'll make sure to eat before turning up, that'd be a smarter idea...
  • sarajoy wrote:
    I daresay we'll be there still.

Someone make sure I get something to eat before my 3rd pint though...!
    :) No worries. I'll be aiming to eat something a bit more substantial than the snacks we had last time.

Mike
  • tactical falafel on the way for me. By the Duke, do you mean the Old Duke on King Street? Dumb question, but how will I tell you from all the other cycling groovers in the pub? Could someone wear a pink carnation or something?
  • redvee
    Will you still be there 8:30ish

Just getting going at 8:30, Sara starts getting giggly about then :lol: The last drinks ended at 23:00 :shock:
  • FeynmanC
    FeynmanC Posts: 649
    Why do you always do this when I can't come? :(

The Lady doesn't have her life drawing class tomorrow so I'd not have a lift back from Bristol after booze...plus it's the only evening i'd have to spend with her until sunday, due to her buggering off to London for the rest of the week.

Party round mine? :wink:
    us0.png
  • redvee
    FeynmanC wrote:
    The Lady doesn't have her life drawing class

Drawer or Drawee?
  • redvee wrote:
    Just getting going at 8:30, Sara starts getting giggly about then :lol: The last drinks ended at 23:00 :shock:

Well if we are that late again it's my fault obviously. ;) And yes its the Old Duke on King Street. Due to the weather conditions I'll be living up to my forum name and will be wearing black/grey cycling gear with mud spots all over it. :lol:

Mike
  • attica
    Attica + antibiotics / MTFD = -bike

Can't believe this but I'm going to drive to the social. You can all mock me later.
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • sarajoy
    I'm afraid I'll be in civvies - looks like Attica will, too!

Attica, FeynmanC isn't on your route in/home, is he? ;)
  • attica
    Good call SJ, I think Fenyman is in Weston, but I'm quite happy to go the extra mile.
    Want a lift home Feny? PM me.
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • FeynmanC
    redvee wrote:
    FeynmanC wrote:
    The Lady doesn't have her life drawing class

Drawer or Drawee?

Drawer. I met the drawee at the end of the last class, as she was about to cycle home (very cute btw). I commented how chilly it was outside, not realising she'd spent the past 2hrs starkers in a big room with only a couple of halogen heaters to stop her having everyone's eyes out - sometimes i'm just too cool for words 8) lol

SJ and Attica - thanks for the thought (PM sent Attica) but even after 11 years of marriage, The Lady wins out over cider - this time :twisted:
    us0.png
  • I'll be the one in the yellow Renault/Elf/Gitane top.
  • sarajoy
    I'll be a little late, 7 to 7:30ish, maybe. Navy T shirt with a ship on it :)
  • FeynmanC
    At the risk of repeating myself, and being all mouth and no trousers again ( :oops: ), any of you alchoholic types free on tuesday? Is Attica off the antibiobums? Will SJ wear be wearing a funky jersey?

The Lady is back in Bristol for her life drawing class, so I was going to hop into the centre and grab a lift back when she finishes at 8:30.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
    us0.png
  • attica
    Hmmm

I could certainly be tempted
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"
  • redvee
    Don't want to be the only one on a bike. Can't have as many as I was forced to drink last week, need a clear head for a visit to Tesco the following day.
  • FeynmanC
    I will have a bike, and lycra, and cleats.

Why not take a shopping list, so you remember what you need and you can have a fuzzy head? :wink:
    us0.png
  • redvee
    FeynmanC wrote:
    I will have a bike, and lycra, and cleats.

Why not take a shopping list, so you remember what you need and you can have a fuzzy head? :wink:

Not going shopping, going for a chat about wether I should work for them.
  • sarajoy
    Tempted... but rather soon after the last one eh!

Are they fortnightly classes FeynmanC?