RPCC Training Group Ride - Sat 21st / Sun 22nd March

Comments

• Hi Chaps, won't be able to ride this weekend AGAIN, but I have a pass for next weekend (28th) so need to get a big ride in on the Saturday, and also ride on the Sunday. Seen you guys post some really quick times for Boxhill so keen to pass through there at some stage.

Enjoy this weekend, you could be lucky with the weather!
  • Myk-ee
    Myk-ee Posts: 276
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Myk-ee wrote:
    I think the cake stop will be voted back in..
    As long as I'm there we will ALWAYS have a cake stop! :wink: 8) :lol:

Wasn't planning to remove it, only relocate it! :oops:

There is the Peaslake General Store that at times has more cyclists descend on it than BH, even get tea and coffee in a mug!
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    RP to Sussex coast & back anyone?...

I'm good for that ride too, got a route planned out that you could send over?
    It's the vibe of the thing.
  • Rich-Ti
    Rich-Ti Posts: 1,831
    Myk-ee wrote:
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    RP to Sussex coast & back anyone?...

I'm good for that ride too, got a route planned out that you could send over?
    I have a few options available - one of which would include dropping out into Worthing (where I happen to know an AWESOME cafe, AND I get discount!), then spinning along the coast to Brighton before heading north again 8)

The .gpx files are at home though so will send them over later :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rich-Ti
    phips wrote:
    Is that the cafe that you sent the twicpic from last weekend? With the fabulous looking cup of coffee?

I vote we visit ;)
    Aye 8)
  • felgen
    felgen Posts: 829
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    RP to Sussex coast & back anyone?... :shock: :twisted:
    I mentioned this possibilty last year and I got a load of raised eyebrows! Goos to see the attitude has changed :D
    Oh and by the way
    http://www.velogear.com/prodinfo.asp?number=A+SPCJ
    Seriously, this might have to be worn by Myk-ee.
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    2)Nelson Pista Singlespeed
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • Berns12
    Berns12 Posts: 198
    felgen wrote:

Rich- RPCC's 2nd jersey? How are the designs coming along by the way? We'll look awesome flying up Box Hill (or in my case gasping for air) come Spring...

Like Wilf I will be making a return after a 2 week hiatus, if I don't do the Mo ride on Saturday.
  • Rich-Ti
    Jersey hopefully being sent for approvals later this evening :wink: 8)
  • felgen
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    Jersey hopefully being sent for approvals later this evening :wink: 8)
    Ooh, interesting :D
    So whos coming to ride this week? I am not sure as I really appreciated my lie-in saturday morning. Alternatively I could get up really early, be in the park by 7, break my 3 lap pb and then come out for a ride with you lot... :twisted: then again, perhaps not.
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • Myk-ee
    felgen wrote:
    Oh and by the way

Sweeeeeeeet....
    felgen wrote:
    So whos coming to ride this week? I am not sure as I really appreciated my lie-in saturday morning. Alternatively I could get up really early, be in the park by 7, break my 3 lap pb and then come out for a ride with you lot... Twisted Evil then again, perhaps not.

Think you should come out and explore a few new hills with the rest of us, anyway we need someone to drag us home..! :lol:
  • Myk-ee
    What do people think about this one:

http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/12 ... lls-Return

Long and steady, couple of tea breaks and easy short cuts for those who dont want to do all the hills (although you still gotta do some of them)
  • Rich-Ti
  • The emu
    The emu Posts: 347
    Myk-ee wrote:

Long and steady, couple of tea breaks and easy short cuts for those who dont want to do all the hills (although you still gotta do some of them)

What....no lap of honour around RP :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Looks good!

The long grazed legged one
  • felgen
    The emu wrote:
    What....no lap of honour around RP :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

Looks good!
    You normally complain when we turn right at the Kingston gate roundabout instead of going straight on :P

Good route.... BH positive... check!
    Steeds:
    1)Planet X SL Pro carbon
    3)Giant Cadex MTB
    4)BeOne Karma MTB
  • RC21
    RC21 Posts: 166
    Myk-ee wrote:

It looks great although i'm not sure how i'll cope :) I should be out on Saturday – we might have to come to some sort of arrangement with regards to dropping me at the hills as there is going to be no way of me keeping up with you . . . . although I won’t know where I’d be going :?

See you on Saturday :)

Ryan
  • chrisw28
    chrisw28 Posts: 187
    Allez allez Tom :lol:

Did I scare you today :D
  • Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay Posts: 1,982
    Looking like good numbers on Saturday 8) Weather looking good as well :D
  • Petromyzon
    Petromyzon Posts: 221
    chrisw28 wrote:
    Allez allez Tom :lol:

Did I scare you today :D

Haha, I was a little surprised:) Sorry if I was slow to react, didn't take enough food out with me today and was having a little hunger knock, very pleased to make it back home in the end. Hope you had a good afternoon, my ride was pretty ace in the sun 8)

I can't make this Saturday due to work, which is a shame as there looks to be quite a few and the weather will be great. Might squeeze in a cheeky one early Sunday though so if anyone fancies ~4hrs non-stop, starting Hampton Court at 8am ish then let me know!
  • Rich-Ti
    Petromyzon wrote:
    Might squeeze in a cheeky one early Sunday though so if anyone fancies ~4hrs non-stop, starting Hampton Court at 8am ish then let me know!
    Tempting, but I plan to make it to my first KW club run now I'm a signed up member!

I got out this afternoon too - 90k @ 27.7kph 8)
  • urrrrrrrrrs
    urrrrrrrrrs Posts: 478
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    [Tempting, but I plan to make it to my first KW club run now I'm a signed up member!

just a note Rich that KW are holding their race day down at dunsfold,so dont know how many people will be there,there may be a group coming out to Dunsfol,where yours truly is in helping out in the cake stall department :P

8th March 2010,Spain ,Here I come !!!!!!
  • urrrrrrrrrs
    Rich-Ti wrote:
    [Tempting, but I plan to make it to my first KW club run now I'm a signed up member!

just a note Rich that KW are holding their race day down at dunsfold,so dont know how many people will be there,there may be a group coming out to Dunsfol,where yours truly is in helping out in the cake stall department :P

• urrrrrrrrrs
    Rich-Ti wrote:

• urrrrrrrrrs
    Rich-Ti wrote:

• urrrrrrrrrs
    Rich-Ti wrote:

• chrisw28
    chrisw28 Posts: 187
    We get the point Gezza :o

Only need to click submit once :D
  • urrrrrrrrrs
    poxy computer is so sloow or i am an impatient person :roll: its quicker for me to drive around the North Circular Rd from Borehamwood to Kingston than to post something on Bike Gaydar :twisted:

• Rich-Ti
    I can't wait, despite my legs being shot to bits after today! :roll: :lol: