hull and surrounding area....

1138139140141142144»

Comments

• notxalckram
    notxalckram Posts: 104
    Ok bud, let me know what you're doing and I might tag along.
  • midgehulluk
    midgehulluk Posts: 195
    Just got back from nutwood, its muddy in places but ok, bottom of nutwood is bad

The route I did
    https://www.endomondo.com/workouts/495970131/13278032
  • altern_8
    altern_8 Posts: 1,562
    As midge says it was a bit muddy over that way as i went out myself for a bit of a recon yesterday,i didnt do the off road from Skidby towards Sockden wood(Riplingham road) tho,but it looked very wet and muddy as i came from Rowley manor(on road),Chalk Path/Spout Hill/Bow Road where muddy and after this rain today it will be worse so i wont be heading over that way tomorrow...........plus i need to find somewhere to stitch my shorts in town in morning,so if i do get out it will just be round here,again depending on the weather.
  • Mtbdaz
    Mtbdaz Posts: 90
    greetings

anyone been riding lately ???
  • altern_8
    I thought this thread was dead and buried lol.Ive been getting out local as much as i can and did a ride on Corfu while i was on holiday.Managed to do 2000 miles so far this year and hopefully hit 2500 by the end of the year.

You been out much?
  • Mtbdaz
    Mtbdaz Posts: 90
    now then bud, yeah did think its a little quiet on here

I aint done any riding for a while, been a bit busy at work but its calming down now so I though id get myself back on the bike

is it all open now near ice arena?
  • altern_8
    The path that takes you from the bridge at The Deep to Pier still isnt open,the footpath from ice arena along the front is also still not open but i have heard its suppose to be open again sometime this month,and if you go along the path from Smith+Nephews to Lord Line you cant get from Lord Line onto St.Andrews dock and visa versa as a fence has been put up at Lord Line....
  • sl2371
    sl2371 Posts: 748
    not been on here in a long while
    im off to dalby in morning
    i think i might do some night rides at dalby this year
  • altern_8
    We say that every year Si and never get round to it lol.......
  • sl2371
    sl2371 Posts: 748
    Well I will definitely do a night ride this year 8)
  • Now then guys, I'm also from East Yorkshire, be good to go for a ride some time?
  • midgehulluk
    midgehulluk Posts: 195
    Hey Tommy, were abouts in East yorkshire?
  • chris1998
    chris1998 Posts: 1
    Anybody still interested in going down to dalby?
  • jon1993
    jon1993 Posts: 596
    Hi guys,

Love to join a few of you for a ride out some time but wont be able too for a few weeks. Im going to the alp d'huez riding shortly so id be happy to meet up but wont be able to until start of next month if you would like to arrange anything.
    Scott Spark 30 carbon custom build
    Giant Faith 2 DH bike
    Boardman pro 2011
    Boardman team carbon 2010
    Carrera kracken 2009
    Specialized fsr pro 2009
    Haro custom build
    Cannondale custom build
  • This thread dead ? Just got into mountain biking and looking for people to go out with on weekends
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    This thread dead ? Just got into mountain biking and looking for people to go out with on weekends
    4 posts in 3 years I would say so.
    IIRC they had a FB page but I can't think of the name.
  • Hey Lewis. Been a while since that thread has been active as you probably seen. Where bouts in EY are you? I could prob meet up one evening or weekend. How many miles have you been doing? I usually do bout 20 give or take a few. Let us know. :)