hull and surrounding area....

Comments

• altern_8
    altern_8 Posts: 1,562
    midge i can meet you at Sutton road bridge at 10-15am if thats any good for you?
  • notxalckram
    notxalckram Posts: 104
    Ok. Well i'll be online early morning to let you know if I can/can't make it. Still feeling a bit rough but another good nights sleep should hopefully sort me out.
  • midgehulluk
    midgehulluk Posts: 195
    altern_8 wrote:
    midge i can meet you at Sutton road bridge at 10-15am if thats any good for you?
    see you at the bridge then
  • notxalckram
    Won't be making it today, not improved at all. Have a good ride guys.
  • Barkey
    Barkey Posts: 339
    I'm off work wed so I will be out then
  • notxalckram
    Afternoon lads,

I'm finally back on the bike with new tyres fitted.

Is anyone out for a ride this weekend?
  • midgehulluk
    midgehulluk Posts: 195
    Sunday morning if I'm lucky
  • altern_8
    Im looking at heading out on sunday,was looking at heading out Dunswell lane/Bentley/Skidby,goto Nut Wood/Little wauldby then start heading back towards the scout hut and ferriby and then hopefully have the wind behind me back along foreshore,once at ice arena it will be a diversion along Castle street as the Humber Street Sesh is on at weekend,and then back along cycle track home.
  • Ok bud. Let me know tonight if you still plan on going out tomorrow morning.
  • altern_8
    Sorry aint been on tonight but just got in from a unplanned night round old town,im looking at going out about 1pm now if thats any good for anyone,just waiting for giggsmaster to get in touch in morning regarding if 1 other is joining us.
  • I'll know by 11am if I can join you. I'll let you know.
  • I think i'm going to for a local ride around the city for some fitness. My girlfriends dad is coming round at some point today to help fix my motorbike and hasn't told me when he plans to come round.
  • altern_8
    No worries Mark.If anyone fancies it meet at Costa coffee on Kingswood at 1-30pm.
  • Anyone out this weekend?

Hard to tell which day will be best to go out on at the moment, and weather forecasts aren't helping.
  • altern_8
    Not unless you are up in Scotland as thats where im heading tomorrow,hoping to do Moray monster and Glenlivet trail centres and fingers crossed do a few strava points that Barkey or Giggsmaster cant beat while up there :lol:
  • altern_8
    Just a quick heads up if anyone is off out this weekend,the path from The Deep to Pier was closed today,so would be better to go over the new swing bridge and head down Humber street as Wellington street and Queen street where also closed due to demolition.They have put in a diversion on Wellington street to go onto Pier from Marina end and it leads to a dead end!!!!!
  • Mtbdaz
    Mtbdaz Posts: 90
    greetings

anyone out weekend ???
  • Ill be out but not sure which day yet daz.
  • altern_8
    Im looking at going out Saturday morning and heading out via Dunswell lane,not to sure what route or how far ill be doing tho,just going to see how i feel while out.
  • Mtbdaz
    Mtbdaz Posts: 90
    yeah things have come up like they do ....... gunna have a ride sun tea time............ish
  • Hi guys,

Been a while since I've had chance to get out (moving house/holiday) but this Sunday I might actually be free for a ride if anyone's up for it?
  • I,m also from Kingswood and looking for good places to ride
  • altern_8
    Depending on how much i drink on saturday night ill be out Sunday.........

Cube1961,hi and welcome,nice looking cube.
  • Ok, i'll be online Sunday morning to see if anyones out. I'm out Saturday nigh too but don't think i'll be out too late.
  • I need to bleed my breaks and set them up properly before i get out and about and I think I'm going. To up set someone when i by my new frame.
    welcome cube1961
  • I'll be out on Sat doing a gentle foreshore ride from Humber Bridge to a south Cave and back
  • I need to bleed my breaks and set them up properly before i get out and about and I think I'm going. To up set someone when i by my new frame.
    welcome cube1961

what frame you looking at buying ?

daz
  • raggers wrote:
    I need to bleed my breaks and set them up properly before i get out and about and I think I'm going. To up set someone when i by my new frame.
    welcome cube1961

daz

strange first post, no introduction?
  • Just got back from the Humber Bridge to South Cave ride .......

imagejpg2_zps6ef9ef63.jpg
  • raggers wrote:
    I need to bleed my breaks and set them up properly before i get out and about and I think I'm going. To up set someone when i by my new frame.
    welcome cube1961

daz

strange first post, no introduction?

changed username from mtbdaz