Today I will be mostly eating....

1343536373840»

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,216
    Gooey eyes.

Poundland had them at Halloween but they seem to be having a clearout and were only 40p a bag.
  • wolfsbane2k
    wolfsbane2k Posts: 3,056
    keef66 wrote:
    Giant jelly cola bottles. Somebody's been to the cash & carry :D

Fizzy, or non-fizzy kind.

That's the detail we really need.
    Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
    Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    keef66 wrote:
    Giant jelly cola bottles. Somebody's been to the cash & carry :D

Fizzy, or non-fizzy kind.

That's the detail we really need.

Chewy but not fizzy. Just eaten the last one, having first used it to mop up the residual sugar and citric acid from the bottom of the tub.

Maybe they were fizzy in a dissolving tooth enamel kind of way...

We've also seen off a large bag of caramel M&Ms my colleague brought back from Texas
  • Just been given an early Easter pressie of a 4-pack of Tesco salted caramel and chocolate chip hot cross buns...

They aren't going to last long, well my share anyway, very yummy! ;)
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • wolfsbane2k
    Just been given an early Easter pressie of a 4-pack of Tesco salted caramel and chocolate chip hot cross buns...

They aren't going to last long, well my share anyway, very yummy! ;)

Burn them. Burn them to hell. Chocolate & hot X buns do not mix.

The apple and cinnamon ones though...
    Intent on Cycling Commuting on a budget, but keep on breaking/crashing/finding nice stuff to buy.
    Bike 1 (Broken) - Bike 2(Borked) - Bike 3(broken spokes) - Bike 4( Needs Work) - Bike 5 (in bits) - Bike 6* ...
  • wolfsbane2k
    An entire 12 pack of Mrs Molly's fizzy pop icelollys from Tesco.

I was incredibly thirsty and boiling hot from a good ride followed by a workout, but only had a quid left in the pocket, and thanks to sugar tax a lucozade was more than that... Whereas those were 99p for the box.

And bloody lovely they were too.
  • itboffin wrote:
    e4321fe2432142739ed447f2d83c6d0c.jpg

Washed down with "WATER" yummy :?
    Prefer not to eat. Less food, less problems :roll:
  • fixerupper
    fixerupper Posts: 32
    Aubergine curry , Basmati rice and pappadoms.....I'm just grilling the pappads...
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,061
    accidentally everyone's dinner, how was i to know it was meant to be for the whole family
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • wolfsbane2k
    itboffin wrote:
    accidentally everyone's dinner, how was i to know it was meant to be for the whole family

Do'h. Still, at least it's not the dogs dinner...

Or, bonus, depending on your point of view ;)
  • wolfsbane2k
    Pizza. A lot of pizza.
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    Christmas dinner....wine may be consumed
  • wolfsbane2k
    Almond Fingers.

Supposedly, there are 7 in a pack. I only remember eating 1.. and now it's empty.
  • itboffin
    not a great deal recently and not for any diet purposes more because I dont go out and i've long since stopped eating late, beside the odd homemade burger or pie my diet is largely vegi oh and of course plenty of beer, they'll always be beer.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Any reason for the move to veggie? I must admit I try to be vegetarian two or three days a week for a variety of reasons.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • itboffin
    asprilla said:

Any reason for the move to veggie? I must admit I try to be vegetarian two or three days a week for a variety of reasons.

Just aware i was eating far too much meat by proportion and i do in fact like almost all vegi, its easy to do for me as work have a well stocked mixed salad bar with lots of beans and pulses which i really enjoy.

Mind you its pie night tonight in the pub, mmmm pie
  • itboffin
    Turkey
    Ham
    Turkey
    Ham
    Turkey
    Ham

etc etc etc
  • itboffin
    as i've two burgers that need eating i'm thinking https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2257643/aussie-burgers-with-the-lot with a fried egg, you know for the protein innit
  • itboffin
    snap two burger lunch again, at this rate i'm gonna need a bigger training bra
  • The same lunch I've been eating for the past year:
    Overnight oats, with muesli, raw cocoa nibs, various seeds, banana, blueberries and frozen fruit top.
    Throw it together the night before and it keeps the pangs at bay all day.
    JOGLE Cube Aree GTC Pro -DONE
    Summer Commuter Single Speed 90 gear"
    Winter Commuter Badboy Lefty Single Speed
    Hack Lefty with slicks
    Dirty Lefty Taurine
    Giant FCR2 not compact anymore + mods. STOLEN.
  • Tashman
    Tashman Posts: 3,418

The same lunch I've been eating for the past year:
    Overnight oats, with muesli, raw cocoa nibs, various seeds, banana, blueberries and frozen fruit top.

Sounds more like breakfast than lunch.
  • Tashman said:

The same lunch I've been eating for the past year:

Sounds more like breakfast than lunch.
    It's a breakfast, brunch, lunch, mid afternoon thing. It's a rather large tub B)
    JOGLE Cube Aree GTC Pro -DONE
    Summer Commuter Single Speed 90 gear"
    Winter Commuter Badboy Lefty Single Speed
    Hack Lefty with slicks
    Dirty Lefty Taurine
    Giant FCR2 not compact anymore + mods. STOLEN.
  • itboffin

Late lunch early dinner, nice bit of Irish fillet beef
  • itboffin
    Popping into that there London i am, a quick refreshment or two followed by lunch at the Hawksmoor in seven dials, dont mind if i do