• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 73,200
    Made myself a BLT.

Lovely.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,059
    Peanuts in different forms
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • vermin
    vermin Posts: 1,739
    Home-baked scones. 6 of them. #piningforGBBO
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Brownies!

8120301717_9c5544db48_c.jpg
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • Brownies!

Is it just me or can anyone else see the outline of a dog in Initialised's Brownies?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    Brownies!

Is it just me or can anyone else see the outline of a dog in Initialised's Brownies?
    You been eating those mushrooms that sprout around this time of year? Or do you need your monitor calibrated?
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • A big bag of Revels. The Russian Roulette of chocolates.
  • itboffin
    So far two slices of toast with marmite
    Three cups of Monmouth coffee
    A bananananana
    Two bowls of fruit granola

However I've just discovered that the bowl of beans soaking overnight is in fact intending to become vegi bean burger :shock:

WTF yuck!
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    I have just demolished a whole pack of chocolate digestives. 400g worth!

Its 'cos I am depressed as I visited my mum today and weighed myself*.

I'm depressed because of the weight, not the visiting mum bit
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    2 Lunch Friday innit.

So a Lamacun from a Turkish stall on Leather Lane followed by a chicken & chilli jam sarnie from Birley.

I'm hungry again now.
  • clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    I'm not the only one that has two lunch Friday!

I also had a lamacun but from Whitecross St. I then had a haggis and black pudding scotch egg.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,927
    Disappointed that our new office is just a bit far from Whitecross, but Leather Lane is now just round the corner, as is Exmouth Market. Yet to find a decent cake stall, though.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • clarkey cat
    rjsterry wrote:
    Disappointed that our new office is just a bit far from Whitecross, but Leather Lane is now just round the corner, as is Exmouth Market. Yet to find a decent cake stall, though.

Just go to Bea's of Bloomsbury for top cakes.
    http://www.beasofbloomsbury.com/pages/bloomsbury-1
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    rjsterry wrote:
    You're slap bang in the middle of hipster coffee heaven though!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,927
    Bea's looks good; a good way to empty my wallet, that is.

We have decentish coffee in the office, so difficult to justify leaving the office several times a day.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • clarkey cat
    some lovey looking girls in Beas too.
  • Premiership footballers.

Well if it's good enough for Luis Suarez.....
  • itboffin
    a double deck caramelised red onion cheese burger, lettuce & tomato with brown sauce & mustard on a ciabatta

it was gooooood so good in fact i didnt even have time to take a photo nom nom nom
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    itboffin wrote:
    a double deck caramelised red onion cheese burger, lettuce & tomato with brown sauce & mustard on a ciabatta

it was gooooood so good in fact i didnt even have time to take a photo nom nom nom

With an appetite like that you're clearly not feeling very poorly.
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • itboffin
    drlodge wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

With an appetite like that you're clearly not feeling very poorly.

that was for breakfast, i have a MASSHOOF appetite
  • drlodge
    drlodge Posts: 4,826
    I expect you need something the size of a burger to fill that hole in your knee!
    WyndyMilla Massive Attack | Rourke 953 | Condor Italia 531 Pro | Boardman CX Pro | DT Swiss RR440 Tubeless Wheels
    Find me on Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,431
    Not only was it a Fryday fry up but it was a free Fryday fry up. 6 stamps on the loyalty card gets you a free lunch.
    Woohoo!!!
  • itboffin
    this morning i had two toasted crispy bacon sandwiches and for lunch two beef cheese burgers with all the trimmings and i'm still hungry

does anyone know how to pour Duvel without making it overflow volcano style?
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    itboffin wrote:

I have found having a chalice glass cleaned by hand with just warm water and no chemicals helps alot,also slightly cool is better for stopping gushers most of the time.
  • itboffin
    I actually succeeded in eating too much yesterday, today I feel like I have a food hangover

So full up still
  • rubertoe
    itboffin wrote:

I have found having a chalice glass cleaned by hand with just warm water and no chemicals helps alot,also slightly cool is better for stopping gushers most of the time.

Oh my god,

My Missus ruined 2 out of the 4 bottles of Duvel that I had on Saturday with an inadequate technique. Damn Her.

Try pouring Karmiliet without it exploding. Impossible I tell thee.
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    Mostly eating lots of boring, simple foods (i.e. plain granary toast) and fluids as I've had dodgy guts (stomach bug) for a couple of weeks, which had left me feeling pretty weak......not great prep for etape on Sunday.

Damn you lot and your Belgian beers, crispy bacon, burgers and melted cheesey goodness...

God I feel hungry now just talking about it.
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk
  • menthel
    menthel Posts: 2,484
    elbowloh wrote:
    Mostly eating lots of boring, simple foods (i.e. plain granary toast) and fluids as I've had dodgy guts (stomach bug) for a couple of weeks, which had left me feeling pretty weak......not great prep for etape on Sunday.

Damn you lot and your Belgian beers, crispy bacon, burgers and melted cheesey goodness...

Have you seen a doctor? You don't generally have a simple stomach bug for a couple of weeks...
    RIP commute...
    Sometimes seen bimbling around on a purple Fratello Disc or black and red Aprire Vincenza.
  • rubertoe
    elbowloh wrote:

I am blaming you for the week of the bike, since last tuesday, and 3kgs of weight loss.

Damn you.

• elbowloh
    elbowloh Posts: 7,078
    menthel wrote:
    elbowloh wrote:

Have you seen a doctor? You don't generally have a simple stomach bug for a couple of weeks...
    Nope. It kind of comes and goes. Lasted for 4 days, then seemed ok for a 4 days or so, then came back with a vengeance on Sunday.

I guess I should see a doctor....
    Felt F1 2014
    Felt Z6 2012
    Red Arthur Caygill steel frame
    Tall....
    www.seewildlife.co.uk