Today I will be mostly eating....

Comments

• I stir fried some okra, broccoli and garlic. A bit of cayenne pepper and garam masala. Delicious.
  • linsen
    linsen Posts: 1,959
    leftover rice, red pepper, halloumi and rocket with a dash of balsamic vinegar

mmmm
    Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    subway veggie delite sub with sweet chilli dressing and extra jalapeanos :D

only mistake was eating it before trying on a new dress (yes shock horror I have had to buy a dress, under much protest, kicking and screaming, twas not a pretty sight)
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • I have soooooo much leftover gravy. Anyone have any bright ideas for what to do with it? I'm currently dipping bits of pork in it... :)

Oh and bits of leftover roast potatoes...
  • NGale
    I have soooooo much leftover gravy. Anyone have any bright ideas for what to do with it? I'm currently dipping bits of pork in it... :)

If you like it add a bit of marmite into it to spice the gravy up and then dip bits of pork into it :D
  • NGale wrote:
    I have soooooo much leftover gravy. Anyone have any bright ideas for what to do with it? I'm currently dipping bits of pork in it... :)

If you like it add a bit of marmite into it to spice the gravy up and then dip bits of pork into it :D

Replace 'marmite' with 'bovril' and that's part of my standard gravy-making... interesting idea though!
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:

Replace 'marmite' with 'bovril' and that's part of my standard gravy-making... interesting idea though!

I tried it myself tonight by accident when I made the gravy for the roast a bit too thin, adds an interesting kick. Just as well he likes marmite :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Today I had salmon, string beans or green beans and rice with a sort of jerk seasoning gravy - which wasn't too bad. Girlfriend cooked it said I'm on detox and need to be healthy.

She's unwell, so I ate her dinner too....

Still hungry...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Me too, just attacked the peanut butter with a spoon. The reasons are 3 fold.

1. I like peanut butter
    2. I have nothing else in the house to eat
    3. I'm gross
  • NGale
    ScoTTyBEEE wrote:
    Me too, just attacked the peanut butter with a spoon. The reasons are 3 fold.

1. I like peanut butter
    2. I have nothing else in the house to eat
    3. I'm gross

I do that with marmite, eat it by the spoonful. :oops:
  • Roast pork, roast spuds and gravy, all heated up with a slice of toast and grated cheese.

I win Lunch! :D
  • Fiend LiT, best I can manage is a toasted ciabatta with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce...
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • NGale
    McDonalds Chicken and Bacon burger. Jake is disgusted with himself for giving into the MickeyDs :lol:
  • NGale wrote:
    McDonalds Chicken and Bacon burger. Jake is disgusted with himself for giving into the MickeyDs :lol:

As he should be too - outrageous! 8)
  • Homemade Soup. Im on a diet :cry:
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    Pizza & Cadbury's Wholenut
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,061
    Ham, egg & chips :D
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • NGale
    NGale wrote:

I reckon he feels as though he's betrayed his class roots or something :lol:
  • itboffin
    NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:

I suggest some kind of forfeit follow by a suitable punishment, nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean :wink:

:roll:
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • NGale
    itboffin wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    NGale wrote:

I suggest some kind of forfeit follow by a suitable punishment, nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean :wink:

:roll:

Worryingly he'd enjoy that. :lol:
  • old jamaica, back on the shelves and even better than i remembered it
  • Cheese toasties
  • Wallace1492
    Wallace1492 Posts: 3,707
    Mincemeat pies!! From Greggs.... yummy.
    "Encyclopaedia is a fetish for very small bicycles"
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    Homemade lasagne

made by the fair hand of NGale who is a better cook than she gives herself credit for.

This evening I have to fend for myself as she is on night shift. :(
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • Cheese toastie... genius...

*goes to switch toastie machine on
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    Cheese toastie... genius...

Even better, Cheese and Marmite toastie
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • itboffin
    Just how big can a pizza be?
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    curry

tandoori duck jalfrezi and keema rice

pretty damned authentic, nice though, nice and meaty
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • CdrJake wrote:
    Cheese toastie... genius...

Even better, Cheese and Marmite toastie

I nearly had cheese and spider toastie, but I spotted the little guy just in time.

Good shout, but I like mine with worcestershire sauce, and I don't own any marmite - what with the aussie roots it's like a false idol.
  • Clever Pun wrote:
    curry

tandoori duck jalfrezi and keema rice

pretty damned authentic, nice though, nice and meaty

Duck? Intriguing... I'm going for curry tonight...