Today I will be mostly eating....

Comments

• Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    epoisses_2.jpg
    Misguided Idealist
  • Unfortunately, cottage cheese and salad bagel as per usual, because last night I got nothing done for Christmas preps but was still too tired to make sandwiches and went to bed at midnight. How did that happen? Christmas meltdown approaching....

Oooh! and a home-made olive bread roll (hurray!) but again with cottage cheese (boo!) as above. Never mind, load them carbs for a good frosty 7-mile ride home into the Arctic wastes of Woking!!
    My other bike's a Dawes.
  • moonio
    moonio Posts: 802
    Just about to create a recipe that involves marinated chicken breast, garlic, sugar snap peas and Orzo pasta.
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Large bowl of cornflakes
    2 coffees
    1 water
    Sausage baguette

Lunch in 40 mins:

Dinner could well be wine and chocolate :)
  • moonio
    Cafewanda wrote:

Dinner could well be wine and chocolate :)

that sounds like the perfect dinner :D
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    It's a new menu created last night, as I'd been grazing during the day :lol:

If I make it safely home without falling off the bike, I'll make it a large glass of wine!
  • Mapman
    Mapman Posts: 254
    last nights Keema Nan ,stuffed with left over chicken Dhansak Fantastic bruch !
  • sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    Just eaten a pitta, stuffed with chicken and salad, covered in my own home made sauce. Chilli sauce and a dollop of peanut butter.

Verrry niiiiiiice.
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Last night: chicken biriyani (a spicier version, and with thigh, not breast, because the taste is better). Homemade and it was brilliant, even if I say so myself. :D

Followed by too many Quality Streets and pretzels.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • epoisses_2.jpg

Again, what is that?

There's a whole world of mysterious dairy treats out there.

I've only had a coffee, I'm saving myself for mother's beef wellington tonight. :D
  • cjcp
    I've only had a coffee,

:shock: Is that all???! You'll waste away!!!

So far today, I've had:

Two cups of coffee
    A large bowl of some oaty/museli crunch stuff with chopped bananas, strawberries, Greek yoghurt and milk; and
    A large Kasekrainer (sp.? a German hotdog of some sort, I think).

Lunchtime soon. :D
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • moonio
    Beer, smoked salmon sandwich, chicken wings
  • cjcp wrote:
    I've only had a coffee,

:shock: Is that all???! You'll waste away!!!

So far today, I've had:

Two cups of coffee
    A large bowl of some oaty/museli crunch stuff with chopped bananas, strawberries, Greek yoghurt and milk; and
    A large Kasekrainer (sp.? a German hotdog of some sort, I think).

Lunchtime soon. :D

Still only a coffee... and CJ you know full well I'm in no danger of wasting away! :D

I've got a bit of an iffy tummy, truth be told, my brother had a nasty bug while away in oz and I suspect he may have given it to me for xmas... :x

Kaesekrainers are GREAT! They're a frankfurter-ish sausage with cheese in them. A little bit jealous now!
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    edited December 2009
    Being Christmas Eve and all that I treated myself to bacon on toast this morning from the canteen, and they were giving away free mince pies too :D

Had work's Christmas meal/night out last Friday. Either I had the only decent meal out of the 14 served, or I'm easily pleased :lol:

Actually, based on today, I'll add the third option of the other 13 are just miserable :evil:

As for tomorrow's food ..... droooool :wink:
  • cjcp
    I've got a bit of an iffy tummy, truth be told, my brother had a nasty bug while away in oz and I suspect he may have given it to me for xmas... :x

That's not good. Pepto Bismal (sp.?)?
    Kaesekrainers are GREAT! They're a frankfurter-ish sausage with cheese in them. A little bit jealous now!

Yeah, the cheese filling one. They're ace. Going back for more on Boxing Day. Hopefully. :)
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,061
    Mrs itboffin made a wonderful ham cooked in cherry cola, yummy!!!!
    served with fresh crusty bread, local cheeses, chutney and a bottle of chilled veuve clicquot. I'm stuffed :D
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • cjcp
    itboffin wrote:
    served with fresh crusty bread, local cheeses, chutney and a bottle of chilled veuve clicquot. I'm stuffed :D

Cherry cola? My sister cooked ham in mulled wine this afternoon and I thought the world had gone mad.

You're stuffed? Give it 20 mins and your tapeworm will be hungry again... :P
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • itboffin
    cjcp wrote:
    itboffin wrote:

Cherry cola? My sister cooked ham in mulled wine this afternoon and I thought the world had gone mad.

You're stuffed? Give it 20 mins and your tapeworm will be hungry again... :P

Yep gotta luv Nigella

http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/ch ... e_p_1.html
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Tomorrow I will be mostly eating.
  • cjcp
    iain_j wrote:
    Tomorrow I will be mostly eating.

8) Good skilz.
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,112
    The bits of ham which accidently break off as the honey glaze goes on.

yum
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • itboffin
    Turkey :lol:
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    Pork, roasted potatoes carrots and parsnip. Onion gravy and fresh seed and nut bread for the left over gravy.

Now I am unable to move! BUT DAMN it was good, even if I did cook it myself (my cooking is debatable, between wonderful and "what the feck?" and seems to follow no reasoning as to why)
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    Sausage rolls, jelly babies, mini pizza, cheese straws (made by my own fair hand), mini pasties

:shock:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    Gooducken :D
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • tailwindhome
    Leftovers between two slices of bread
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • itboffin
    Turkey
  • My body weight in roast dinners.

Over the past 3 days I've only had 3 meals: beef wellington with all the trimmings on xmas eve, turkey with all the trimmings on xmas day, and goose with all the trimmings today.

I'm a bit full. I have a spot. I have still got an iffy tummy. My metabolism has slowed to a crawl. Bike tomorrow (hopefully).
  • itboffin
    Turkey :?

I'm beginning to look like a pot bellied pig
  • tailwindhome
    Day after Boxing Day.....that'll be turkey curry then :D