Today I will be mostly eating....

Comments

• Pre-rocket home doughnut :)
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    tonight I will be mostly eating pizza with sleeping tablets for sweet as the local little yobs set off fireworks :cry:
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,061
    Bugger it was all going so well then we had a team lunch I chose the partridge with curly kale and water to drink, then I get home and no ones in (firework display) there's one can of Guinness in the fridge and a lovely juice bottle of Faustino in the rack mmmm slurp!

what to do....?
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    I know I just found two unopened boxes of Pringles :shock:

once you pop!
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    That's the Guinness & 4/5 of the wine gone oh and one box of pringles :oops:
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    My kitchen's out of action so I've just had a weight watchers chicken pie. Perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten, and I've been to Pizza Hut. Also about as filling as a stick of celery. Grrr.
  • My kitchen's out of action so I've just had a weight watchers chicken pie. Perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten, and I've been to Pizza Hut. Also about as filling as a stick of celery. Grrr.

Errr, HTF did a WW pie get into your house in the first place? :shock:
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Isn't a weight watcher's pie a contradiction in terms?
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Greg66 wrote:
    My kitchen's out of action so I've just had a weight watchers chicken pie. Perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten, and I've been to Pizza Hut. Also about as filling as a stick of celery. Grrr.

Errr, HTF did a WW pie get into your house in the first place? :shock:

It was my sister's, I've been working my way through her freezer stock of ridiculous ready meals, honestly you would never know she was a personal trainer some of the stuff she's hoarded. I've not been out buying WW food. Hopefully builder's finished today so I can get back to cooking proper food. I did at least enjoy a bottle of Fursty Ferret with the pie - which I believe might be a first.
  • itboffin
    Mrs Itboffin is preparing the food for tomorrows explosives extravaganza I'm the official food taster :D
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,218
    itboffin wrote:
    Mrs Itboffin is preparing the food for tomorrows explosives extravaganza I'm the official food taster :D

*walks away from the toilet jokes*
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • tailwindhome
    Chowder

Haddock to be specific

With wheaten bread
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • I'm done eating for today. I've barely eaten dinners this week, my boss has been in the UK all week so buys me breakfast and a 2-3 course lunch every day.

Not that I'm complaining, mind.
  • moonio
    moonio Posts: 802
    today a cheese (bad) and ham baguette

tonight something from Waitrose - probably some nice Italian ham and good bread with tomato and some white hoegaarden(visting Belgium regularly has given me a taste for beer!)
  • itboffin
    Salmon and couscous then a yoghurt
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    KFC! yes NGale has introduced me to 'dirty food' in the form of KFC!

Unsurprisingly I''m not a takeaway man, my idea of a of eating out is dinner in the wardroom, but I have to admit there is something of guilty pleasure in this takeaway food nonsense. My mother would be ashamed. :lol:
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • FeynmanC
    FeynmanC Posts: 649
    I've just made 2 big trays of banana flapjack.

I shall be eating some tomorrow, taking some with me on my ride on Sunday and freezing some to keep for future rides.

Anyone fancy any, whilst its still warm?
    us0.png
  • itboffin
    CdrJake wrote:
    KFC! yes NGale has introduced me to 'dirty food' in the form of KFC!

Unsurprisingly I''m not a takeaway man, my idea of a of eating out is dinner in the wardroom, but I have to admit there is something of guilty pleasure in this takeaway food nonsense. My mother would be ashamed. :lol:

erm I actually have a thing for KFC too :oops: its the only junk food I eat and then only 2-3 times a year but even so.... is it that bad! :roll:
  • itboffin
    FeynmanC wrote:

I shall be eating some tomorrow, taking some with me on my ride on Sunday and freezing some to keep for future rides.

do you deliver?

:lol:
  • FeynmanC
    FeynmanC Posts: 649
    If you were slightly north of your current position, i could probably chuck some in the air and the gales would get it to you.

As it is, someone random in birmingham would most likely end up with it, so best not try it for now. :wink:
    us0.png
  • Rich158
    Rich158 Posts: 2,348
    Mince pies :lol::lol::lol: I've had four so far tonight :shock:
    pain is temporary, the glory of beating your mates to the top of the hill lasts forever.....................

Revised FCN - 2
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    edited November 2009
    Rich158 wrote:
    Mince pies :lol::lol::lol: I've had four so far tonight :shock:

I'll see your four and raise you one. :oops:

I'm off to bloat for a while...

Before taking care of the one remaining pie, which is throwing me bafeful, lonely looks...

PS. The (soon to be) six pies have been eaten since yesterday morning. So strictly speaking am not as bad... But I don't cycle to Holland and back each day...

PPS. There is also half a homemade chocolate and raspberry torte in the kitchen... :shock: :oops: :oops:
  • tailwindhome
    Going to the cinema

Pic & Mix for me :D
  • Made a prawn jalfrezi, bombay potatoes and dhal with rice and (homemade from scratch) naan last night for me and a few others. Still have a whole world of leftovers...

Breakfast - bacon sarnie

Lunch - Curry

Dinner - Curry

Breakfast - Curry

Lunch - Curry....

It's lucky I like curry really...
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    Made a prawn jalfrezi, bombay potatoes and dhal with rice and (homemade from scratch) naan last night for me and a few others. Still have a whole world of leftovers...

Breakfast - bacon sarnie

Lunch - Curry

Dinner - Curry

Breakfast - Curry

Lunch - Curry....

I can't help but feel that not having curry for breakfast this morning showed a lack of commitment to the cause. :wink:
  • Coriander wrote:
    Made a prawn jalfrezi, bombay potatoes and dhal with rice and (homemade from scratch) naan last night for me and a few others. Still have a whole world of leftovers...

Breakfast - bacon sarnie

Lunch - Curry

Dinner - Curry

Breakfast - Curry

Lunch - Curry....

I can't help but feel that not having curry for breakfast this morning showed a lack of commitment to the cause. :wink:

:lol:

I'm sorry, I've let you down.

Actually, the naan recipe I've been using might be a good bread for you.

http://onceuponaplaterecipes.blogspot.c ... -oven.html
  • itboffin

Breakfast - bacon sarnie

Lunch - Curry

Dinner - Curry

Breakfast - Curry

Lunch - Curry....

drooooooolllllll

:cry:

Alas no curry for me just a full rack of BBQ ribs :D
  • Y'know, I've always been a curry'n'beer kinda girl.

But I've been out this afternoon drinking beer with a friend and I'm now having curry and didn't care for more beer.

So, red wine plus curry = good!
  • Big Wib
    Big Wib Posts: 363
    FeynmanC wrote:

yes please (OK, bit late but I'm slow :lol: )

have you got the recipe?
  • Cheese toastie followed by a cheese and onion toastie... With lots of red sauce to go with them :D
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]