Orange P7 Pro Custom Build -FINISHED (Pics page 30&31)

1171819202123»

Comments

• A P7 with no Crud Catcher?!!! Tis the law fine sir! Get some underpants on it quickly....

:)

:lol::lol:
  • That looks so good mate.

Well done.

DROOL, DROOL :mrgreen:

Starting again!!!!
  • Casbar
    Casbar Posts: 168
    It really is a beautiful bike....too nice to ride even

However iwould really like to see a picture once you have riden it through some mud etc

Pls post once you have
    exercise.png
  • bobpzero
    bobpzero Posts: 1,431
    sweet good to know the chromag qr seatpost clamp is worthy of having. wheres the début ride going to be?
  • In the words of borat, Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Been following this one for a bit, hope you enjoy it.
    We'll see things they'll never see...
    Fury
  • Cheers for the pics boss, up on the "wall of fame" im starting now of the sexiest bikes in the world
  • davidnrwd wrote:
    That looks so good mate.

Well done.

DROOL, DROOL :mrgreen:

Cheers :D

Casbar wrote:
    It really is a beautiful bike....too nice to ride even

However iwould really like to see a picture once you have riden it through some mud etc

Pls post once you have

Thankyou, and once the mud arrives I will post pics :lol:

bobpzero wrote:
    sweet good to know the chromag qr seatpost clamp is worthy of having. wheres the début ride going to be?

Chromag seat clamp is lush and very strong, it does cost more but worth it for me :D

Debut ride will probably be local just to sort out any gremlins and dial it all in, but after that I haven't planned anything yet, I would like to ride in the lakes or Scotland somewhere, we'll see?

sherbert19 wrote:
    In the words of borat, Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Been following this one for a bit, hope you enjoy it.

Cheers bud. I'm certainly looking to enjoy every minute of it :D

Cheers for the pics boss, up on the "wall of fame" im starting now of the sexiest bikes in the world

No probs, enjoy 8)
  • Debut ride will probably be local just to sort out any gremlins and dial it all in, but after that I haven't planned anything yet, I would like to ride in the lakes or Scotland somewhere, we'll see?

You should go next Sat or Sun. And if you ask really nicely, I'll let you give me a lift off the ferry in Liverpool :lol::lol::wink:
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Jeebus H Christo.. I've been watching this thread since day 1, and glad to see it's finally built.. looks amazing DMC, I really like it.. love the attention to detail, the silver thomson kit and the renthal bars look great. Congrats, amazingly well done for a first build!

Great work mate, I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of her in her natural habitat though.. get her outside and dirty man!! :lol:
  • Debut ride will probably be local just to sort out any gremlins and dial it all in, but after that I haven't planned anything yet, I would like to ride in the lakes or Scotland somewhere, we'll see?

You should go next Sat or Sun. And if you ask really nicely, I'll let you give me a lift off the ferry in Liverpool :lol::lol::wink:

:lol:

Stav83 wrote:
    Jeebus H Christo.. I've been watching this thread since day 1, and glad to see it's finally built.. looks amazing DMC, I really like it.. love the attention to detail, the silver thomson kit and the renthal bars look great. Congrats, amazingly well done for a first build!

Great work mate, I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of her in her natural habitat though.. get her outside and dirty man!! :lol:

Thanks Stav, & yeah I'm really chuffed with the silver Thomson kit and the Renthal Fatbars are very very nice :D

I will deffo be getting some pics of her in her natural habitat, bikes always look better in the wild :D

New thread has been started here with all the specs :Dhttp://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12728310

I'll get this one locked so all comments etc can now go on the new thread.

Thanks to all those that offered support, advice and recommendations, you helped make this build happen :D
This discussion has been closed.