Email Scams. post the ones you receive here

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    here is another scam:
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">From Miss Deborah Francis Demo.
    12 Bp 1046 Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.
    West Africa Appeal For Urgent Assistance.
    Email (debora_demo02@yahoo.it)

Hi Dearest One,
    permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you , l got your name and contact through the help of a friend whoworks in internet here in Abidjan and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to its esteeming nature and the recommendation by the director for a reputable and trustworthy person l can do business with and by the recommendation l must not hesitate to confid in you for this simple and sincere business.

l Am Miss Deborah Demo Francis, the only daughter of late mr and Mrs Demo Francis.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, he was poissoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on business.My mother died on the 20th october 1988 and my father took me so special because l am motherless. Before the death of my father on 29th november 2003 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside,when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why?(1)he conplained that I am too young to be managing my life,(2)that I have not finished my university education as he planned for me,(3)no body to take care of me again as a young girl, but after much crying, he still passed an instruction to me that he has a sum of US$8.000.000.(Eight Million United States Dollars) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was posisoned by his business associates,that l should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose ,that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad,that he or she should help me obtain a resident per
    mit in his or her country.

He also gave an out standing instrution to the company that the money must be invest outside this country . and it was deposited as an atifact to avoid problemor tamparing by the officers of the company.before use, this is to make sure that I did not begin to make use of the money here so that his enemies will not get at me. Sir, I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. Sir l am honourable seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1)to serve as my gaurdian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 22 years.(2)to make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.Moreover sir,l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as Compensation for your effort/input after the successfull transfer of this funds to your account overseas. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Hoping to hearing from you soonest. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a needy fellow.Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.do not fail to reply me at my private box.(debora_demo02@yahoo.it)

Yours Sincerly.
    Deborah Demo Francis.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • gurr_3
    gurr_3 Posts: 1
    I recieved the following email regarding the sale of my bike, it stinks!:

Hello, I got the advert for the sale of your bike and i want to buy ok.Pls get back to me with your last asking prcie and the pictures ok..email me or call me on 07031841320Thanks

THIS WAS FOLLOWED BY:

Hello, Yeah i am okay with that..pls i will want you to get back tio me with the weighgt of the bike and also your full name and address plus phone number so that i can mail out a cheque to you for the payment of the bike..Thanks

Can these guys ever spell?!!
  • rocko
    rocko Posts: 2
    hi just been reading your message and like a fool i have given my name and address to one of these scams i have told them that i am not selling the bike but he said there is a cheque in the post for œ3600 with my name on it .i was selling the bike for onlyœ900 and they wonted me to forward the rest to some sort of shipping company i am still waiting for the cheque what shall i do when it arrives

r owen
    r owen
  • Ben
    Ben Posts: 5,534
    I once got into the same situation as you mate. Tear up the cheque, and email them saying that the inland revenue are scanning and tracing all transactions in your accounts, they won't respond and that'll be the last you hear from them.

If it ain't bust, don't fix it!
  • rocko
    rocko Posts: 2
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bencooke</i>

I once got into the same situation as you mate. Tear up the cheque, and email them saying that the inland revenue are scanning and tracing all transactions in your accounts, they won't respond and that'll be the last you hear from them.

If it ain't bust, don't fix it!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    thanx mate will do

r owen
    r owen
  • tvrboy
    tvrboy Posts: 199
    lol ive had loads of scams... one i was believing for a while but was a bit wary of and then he might as well have put scam in the title...neways here they are:
    "Ok mate,
    Thanks for the mail, i want you to know that i will like to know the price is alright with me. i told you before that i do resell this bikes,import and export,local and international. Well i supplied bikes to a particular school in Ireland and the school administrator is making me understand that the school management has agreed to issue me a cheque as payment for the supplied bikes which amounts to œ3000.i will tell the administrator to issue the cheque out in your name instead of mine and i'll explain to her the reason for me telling her to send it to you. The reason why i will also want her to send you the cheque is that there is no bank that will cash a uk cheque in Russia. so all i want you to do when you receive the cheque is to go to the bank and cash it, deduct your money and send me the remaining money to the shipping Company in russia which the school use all the time Here is the director e-mail address *scam fun* feel free to contact them, Sothat he can arrange for his flight down to uk and come to your place to pick up my bike. Well as i told you that am in the uk and i will be there for about 4weeks for a confrence meeting and also on a contract proposal with a company that will fetch a lot of money for me.If i had enough money with me at this moment i would not be letting you go through all these stress at all, but i hope you understand my position at this present moment,ok? Sending the funds through western union money transfer i think will be the fastest way for him to get the money and quikly buy a ticket to and fro which amounts to œ2100, I'm telling you all these so that you'll know all what i intend doing in the Uk.
    So i'm going to need your informations to send to the school administrator to send you the Cheque as soon as possible.
    NAME..............................................................
    ADDRESS...........................................................
    STATE.............................................................
    COUNTRY...........................................................
    POSTAL CODE.....................................................
    PHONE NUMBER................................................
    pls get back to me if these is alright by you so that i'll know the next step to take,ok?
    Regards,
    Shawe.........
    N.B I agree to the terms,ok? pls when the cheque clears make sure you notify me so as to know my next step of action and how he 'll get the cash you will be sending via western union money transfer so that he can arrange for his flight ticket and the shipping Frim fees., You don't have to be worried i am buying the bike ok unless if you don't want to sell to me ok.
    Thanks"

^^^^ just...dodgy... i dont like them offering me that much, through western union or for when i ask for contact NUMBER to provide me with another free email account... bleh
    and

"Hello,
    I am intrested in your advertise Product,I will want you to know that i got your advert offnet and i will want you to get back to me with your Last Asking price and also with the picture.
    Cheers
    Mr Susan Fowler"

made me laugh when i read that email ^^^... had they read my ad they wouldve seen the pic and price... and im guessing they were a tranny?!

i got another email but that never got through my junk mail settings... unsurprisngly only one of the above had an account on the forums and all 3 emailed me from weirdly named yahoo accounts... the forum accounts had no posts. The other 2 people didnt have accounts and all 3 people came from russia- wot r the odds of that

• my dad got a very similar one to this when he was selling his car. it all sounded nery dodgy (the guy had very bad grammer and spelling and also signed off with 'god bless you') so we were weary from the start. we followed it through (making sure we gave him none of our details) right to the point where we got the cheque (a fake Standard Times issue cheque) and went to the bank on the basis that we had the money and he had no bank details. so my dad asks to pay it in and the women dissapears for a few minutes and comes back with the bank manager! he basically said that the money would clear so you would send on the shipping money to the shipping company (or in fact the guy scamming you). then a while after he gets the œ2000 out of your bank account, the original cheque for œ3000 or whatever is withdrawn by the bank.
    so you basically end up paying him œ2000 and don't get anything in return
  • cornishmtber
    cornishmtber Posts: 159
    im being bombarded with emails about the sale of my bike and im sure they are all cons is there anyone i can report it to?

<center><font color="red"><h3>Why can't i think of anything to put here? [:(]</h3></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><h3>Why can\'t i think of anything to put here? [:(]</h3></font id="red"></center>
  • tvrboy
    tvrboy Posts: 199
    not that ive seen... had 6 scams so far and 1 genuine person :(

does anyone ever get these emails about some poor kid whos dying and moneys going to be donated if you send an email.

are these scams cos i nvr no wot to do

TARGA TEAM MTB!!

currently modded parts:
    none :(
    forgive me im new to this
  • cmitch
    cmitch Posts: 3
    Hey!!

I got 3 of the things, all the same message from different email addresses, i replied to one to try and catch them out!!

See below:

HELLO,
    I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM YOUR SITE,STATING THE SALE OF YOUR BIKE AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THE BIKE IS STILL AVAILABLE syllabub.
    I AM A SOLE OWNER OF MY BIKE COMPANY LOCATED IN THE HEART OF RUSSIA(MOSCOW) TO BE PRECISE AND I DEAL IN THE SALE OF BIKES BOTH LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY.
    BASICALLY, THE REASON I SENT YOU THIS MAIL IS BECAUSE OF THE MODEL OF YOUR BIKE,I HAVE BEEN ON THE SEARCH FOR THIS PARTICULAR MODEL BUT TO NO AVAIL, BUT
    NOW THAT I'VE FOUND IT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO BE CONSIDERATE AND CONSIDER YOUR BIKE SOLD TO ME.
    I KINDLY AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL SO AS FOR ME TO QUICKLY ARRANGE FOR YOUR PAYMENT AND THE PICK-UP OF THE BIKE FROM YOU LOCATION TO MY BASE.
    CONCERNING THE PAYMENT, I SUPPLIED BIKES TO A PARTICULAR COMPANY AND THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO ISSUE ME A CHEQUE OF 9000GBP.BUT I ASKED MY BANK WHETHER I CAN HAVE IT CASHED AT ONCE BUT THEY TOLD ME IT NOT POSSBILE THAT I CAN ONLY CASH IT IN BIT THAT MEANS IT WOULD BE ONLY POSSIBLE TO HAVE IT CASHED ONCE BUT THEY TOLD ME IF ONLY THE CHEQUE IS ISSUED IN BITS ;3000GBP ON EACH CHEQUE.SO I WILL TELL THE COMPANY OWING ME TO ISSUE IT OUT IN YOUR NAME AS PAYMENT ON MY BEHALF.
    IF YOU AGREE TO SELL YOUR BIKE TO ME YOU CAN FORWARD ME YOUR;
    FULL NAME..................
    FULL HOUSE ADDRESS.........
    POSTAL CODE..........
    STATE..........
    COUNTRY.............
    PHONE NUMBER...........
    AMOUNT OF BIKE.............
    I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO,KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE GETTING A CHEQUE OF 3000GBP FOR THE BIKE WHICH YOU WILL DEDUCT YOUR MONEY AND YOU WIL HELP SEND THE REST TO THE SHIPPING COMPANY WITH WILL COME FOR THE PICK UP IN NO TIME SO IF ARE DOWN TO BUINESS WITH US JUST DROP YOUR INFORMATION AND YOU WILL GET THE CHEAUQ SOONEST OK THANKS
    I RELEVANTLY AWAIT YOUR REPLY IF ONLY YOU ARE OK WITH MY TERMS AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF THE SHIPPMENT OF THE BIKE OK SO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO BUINESS WITH ME I WILL THE AWAITING YOUR MAIL OK!!!!!!!!!!

BABS_BIKES
    ST PETERSBURG,
    RUSSIA..........

MR. DAMILARE BABS.
    MANAGER.
    SIGNED.

Reply!

HELLO,
    THANKS FOR THE MAIL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT WE DEAL WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE SO WE WILL LIKE TO TO TELL US THE BIKE YOU HAVE FOR SELL AND THE PRICE OF THE ONE WE CAN BUY FROM YOU OK
    BASICALLY MY I AM ASKING ALL THIS QUESTION IS THAT I AM ABOUT TO SUPPLY A SCHOOL BIKES FOR A COMPETITION SO I WILL NEED SOMEONE I CAN TRUST BECAUSE I HAVE A PERSON I DAEL WITH BUT HE IS OUT OF TOWN THAT MY I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE THAT I CAN DO BUINESS WITH SO JUST GET ME THE LIST OF WHAT YOU HAVE AND THE AMOUNT ASKED FOR IT OK, HOPE WE CAN DO BUINESS TOGETHER OK

BABS_BIKES
    ST PETERSBURG,
    RUSSIA..........

MR. DAMILARE BABS.
    MANAGER.
    SIGNED.

This could be quite fun!!!!
  • HELLO,

I was fortunate to spot your advert on the net and I like to know if it
    is still availabe syllabub .if available,please get back to me with the
    asking price or best offer ,pics, And the made of payment is USA POSTAL
    MONEY ORDER or USA CASHIER CHECK. And it clear for two working day.SO GET
    BACK WITH THIS INFROMATION:

FULL NAME
    ADDRESS
    PHONE NUMBER

Best Regards
    KENS TONY

and i also got

Hello m8,
    I got the advert of the sale of your CLUB ROOST DH8 AND BITS on the mbuk webpage and i decided to email you just cos i am intrested in buying it for my little gurl. <b>(LITTLE GIRL WITH A DH8??, that note added my me)</b>
    I will like you to pls get back to me with your finalasking amount and the picture of the bike..Pls if there is no pics,make sure you get one and send to me..
    You can also ring me on 070xxxxxx84 or email me back on donfag001@xxxxx.com
    Thanks
  • sorry, that was another scam i got sent
  • First email:

Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing your advertised(GT IDRIVE BIKE, TOP SPEC).I will like to know if the condition is okay and also i will like to know the last offer.
    My means of payment will be a Check drawn in a UK bank and regards the shipping my shipper will be coming for the pick up when the check clears at your bank,looking forward to read from you asap.

Best Regards,
    Ryan

Second email:

Tom,
    Thanks for your mail,the GT IDRIVE BIKE look
    great and I 'm interested in purchasing it.Concerning
    the shipment,my shipper will come and pick it up from
    your location as soon as we seal this transaction. A
    client of mine is owing me some funds(œ4000)I will
    instruct him to issue the cheque in your name and
    You will deduct the cost of the (GT IDRIVE BIKE)(œ350)
    the remaining balance will be send backto my Shipper
    via western union money transfer for immediate
    shipping arrangment of theGT IDRIVE BIKE . If this is
    okay with you do get back to me immediately with your
    information as listed below for me to instruct my
    client to issue the cheque in your name.Hope to hear
    from you soonest.

NAME :
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    ZIP CODE:
    TEL NUMBER:

Best regards,
    RYAN JOHN

N.B,I WILL WAIT FOR THE CHEQUE TO CLEAR AT YOUR BANK
    BEFORE THE SHIPPER COME FOR THE PICK AND ALSO I WILL
    BE COMPENSATING YOU WITH œ30 FOR YOU TO REMOVE ADVERT
    FROM THE INTERNET AND CONSIDER IT SOLD TO ME.

WHAT A PRAT

My Freeride Site
    My Patriot

<font size="4"><center><b>LiveSTRONG</b></center></font id="size4">
  • here goes a well good scam, played him along for the last 2 weeks [:D]

please read from bottom to top!

WOW 4k??!! thats soooo good! i cant wait for the cheque to bounce 2 weeks after it clears and my bank ask for the money back and i have already given you the frame!

i wonder how many people are STUPID enough to fall for your scams (aka MUGU) Western union my arse! your actually STUPID as hell arn't you?!??!??!

Still, it was so much fun splash and dashing you about like i have done, the frame sold over a month ago! Your thinking of giving me an extra 50 pound for me to remove the advert, it only take a click of a bloody mouse button!

Spotted it was a SCAM, yes SCAM email from your name being rather stupid, havin had emails before! and one off you.

good luck you stupid son of a (derogatory) female dog, hope you get a scam email off me some day! :)

was a pleasure doing email replys with you, talk soon futher mucker!

yours kindly some random guy.

>From: mathews mary <mathewsmary005@yahoo.co.uk>
    >To: Allen Boardman <spineshankdude666@hotmail.com>
    >Subject: PAYMENT METHODS............
    >Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:43:39 +0100 (BST)
    >
    >Hello,
    > Thanks for the mail,i will have to inform you that i am okay with the price of the CLUB ROOST DH8 AND BITS(œ400)and the condtion terms are also okay with me, For the Shippment from your location,i have my SHIPPER that will come over for the pick up from your location as soon as we seal this Transaction from your end.
    >
    > Do e-mail me your (FULL NAME ON CHEQUE,CONTACTEDADDRESS,MOBILE&LANLINE PHONE NUMBER) For the payment arrangment, i will be paying by Check and i will wait for the check to clear before the pick up from your location. I have a CLIENT of my that is owning me some Fund in United State that will issue you the check (œ4,000), as soon as you receive the checkand clear from the bank, you will deduct the cost of the ADVERT and the remaining balance will be send to the Shipper through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER for the pick up from your location.
    >
    > If this is okay by you, do e-mail me the following
    >detail
    >
    > FULL NAME ON CHECK:
    > CONTACTED ADDRESS:
    > MOBILE&LADLINE PHONE NUMBER:
    >
    > for the cheque to be made out to you. Hope to read from you soonest.
    >
    > Regards,
    > MATHEWS...........
    >
    > NB:- I will wait for the check to clear before the pick up. I will compensate you with œ50 for youto remove the advert from the site.
    >
    >
    >Allen Boardman <spineshankdude666@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >happy? its a 90 pound shock as aposed from a 249 pound shock? you have made me an offer of 400 pounds, sounds good enough to me
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > >From: mathews mary <mathewsmary005@yahoo.co.uk>
    > >To: Allen Boardman <spineshankdude666@hotmail.com>
    > >Subject: CLUB ROOST DH8 AND BITS.urgent...
    > >Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:49:12 +0100 (BST)
    > >
    > >HOW ARE YOU TODAY/I AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT BUT NOW AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO TELL THE ACTAUL PRICE YOU WANT TO SALE IT OK.....
    > >
    > >Allen Boardman <spineshankdude666@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >u do no the shock is only a dnm dont you? the later models have a manitou swinger.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > >From: mathews mary <mathewsmary005@yahoo.co.uk>
    > > >To: Allen Boardman <spineshankdude666@hotmail.com>
    > > >Subject: CLUB ROOST DH8 AND BITS.urgent...
    > > >Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:26:58 +0100 (BST)
    > > >
    > > >hello,
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >how are you today?i will make am offer of 400pounds ok
    > > >and if it okay with you do email back immediately
    > > >ok...i hope to raed from you as soon as posisble..
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >mathews............
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >--- Allen Boardman <spineshankdude666@hotmail.com>
    > > >wrote:
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >make an offer
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > >From: mathews mary <mathewsmary005@yahoo.co.uk>
    > > > >To: spineshankdude666@hotmail.com
    > > > >Subject: YOUR CLUB ROOST DH8 AND BITS
    > > > >Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 13:19:56 +0100 (BST)
    > > > >
    > > > >Hello,
    > > > >
    > > > > how are you today?i am so much interested
    > > >in
    > > > >your CLUB ROOST DH8 AND BITS amd i wil like to know
    > > > >the last price with the present condition,including
    > > > >pics...i hope to raed from you as soon s possible...
    > > > >
    > > > >mathews..........
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >___________________________________________________________
    > > > >To help you stay safe and secure online, we've
    > > >developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.
    > > >http://uk.security.yahoo.com
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >___________________________________________________________
    > > >Can't remember an address in your address book? Enter the first few letters and Address AutoComplete will automatically finish it.
    > > >Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >Can't remember an address in your address book? Enter the first few letters and Address AutoComplete will automatically finish it. Get Yahoo! Mail
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.
  • Started with this:
    GOODDAY,
    I saw your advert on net for the KONA STUFF frame and i like to know if avaialble syllabub.if available acacia please get back with this following enquiries:
    are you the first owner?
    where are you based?
    pics ?
    your asking price or best offer.
    And the mode of payment is UK POSTAL MONEY ORDER or UK BANKDRAFT
    CHEQUE. And it clear for two working day.So get back with this infromation

FULL NAME

ADDRESS

PHONE NUMBER

THANK
    JOY

...then...

Thanks for the response.I have a client. who is intrested in your item, .And he's ready to issue to you UK POSTAL MONEY ORDER or UK BANKDRAFT CHEQUE after you send this infromation

FULL NAME

ADDRESS

PHONE NUMBER

This UK POSTAL MONEY ORDER or UK BANKDRAFT CHEQUE is for you to deduct your œ250.as offer for bike But any other excess on the check will be my COMMISSION AND SHIPPING FROM YOUR DESTINATION. So you dont need to involve with any shipping arangement i will handly that one my self. So you are to deduct your money when the check clear in your bank and send the remain money to me so that i can arange for the shipping company. So get back to me fast. So that you can received the check with first class stamp

...WHAT A NOB...
  • TOM PRESTON...

Ah, the famous Ryan, had him trying to scam me a few times!
  • hi rob here,tried to sell my bullet recently,ebay and mbuk, anouther dodgy buyer i think- ROJAR PENARD(ooooooh!bar) anyone else been contacted by this fellow?(rpenard@yahoo.co.uk

Rob
    Rob
  • XC Hater
    XC Hater Posts: 104
    the best way to make everyone feel safer is to write these's little fuk3r's email down in this forum.
  • bangee toseen, almost caught me out.
  • <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Hi Seller,

I hereby wish to inform you that i am interested to purchase from you.Kindly give me your best offer ?

I have a client and colleague of mine who will be ready to send you payment by post when we both finally agreed on terms. He lives in Manchester.

Also let me know the condition, To see the picture if is available. What is your Best offer ?

I look forward to read from you soonest.

Cheers,
    Mark<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

dudes email was skymass5000@yahoo.com also used joyrose002@yahoo.com
    unfortunately i didnt figure it was a scam (js thought he was lil dodgy)until he sent me a cheque for œ2200 extra. Then told him 2 go away and now i have his alledged laywer emailing me! barristerlouise@yahoo.com lol. parents decided tosend all the stuff to the police, im gonna get assassinated by nigerians!
  • Hairy
    Hairy Posts: 1,025
    easy fellas.
    i might not be right,but, i reckon this is the start of someone trying to rip me off by "buying" my Transition DirtBag (which is syllabub in the classifieds here)
    the email just doesnt sem right...
    anyhow its below what ya reckon? sale or con?

Hello,
    In Response to your advert offnet.I will like you to know that i am intrested in the advert will appreciate it if you could get back to me with your last asking Price and also with the Picture so that i can have a Look.
    Greetings
    Mr Andrew Moses
    Mobile Number:+44703
    Mobile Number:+447031
    Fax... Number:+44807

the mail was sent at 1.07am....

hhhmmmm clicky...

northshore (derogatory) female dog in blue? hairyski@gmail.com

msn paul.ahern@tesco.net if ya wanna.

just phoned the guy, for a start it was an intetrnational ring when i rung him, secondly he could hardly speak english.
    so heres his full details
    Mr Andrew Moses
    Mobile Number:+447031843663
    Mobile Number:+447031845984
    Fax... Number:+4480719942647
    andrew_moses01@yahoo.com
    keep your eyes out for this apple

hhhmmmm clicky...

northshore (derogatory) female dog in blue? hairyski@gmail.com

msn paul.ahern@tesco.net if ya wanna

hhhmmmm clicky...

northshore b<u></u>itch in blue? hairyski@gmail.com

<b><font color="red">F</font id="red">

<font color="blue"><center> I</font id="blue"></center><font color="black">R</font id="black"><center><font color="orange">M</center></font id="orange"></b>

<b><font color="purple">www.firmbikes.com</font id="purple"></b>
  • if you are not totally sure do you think its right to post a phone number on a public board?

I can usually smell these cons from a mile away because the grammar is all messed up, but I cant be too sure now because most forum members have pretty messed up grammar as well.

http://www.ReignMack.co.uk
  • Hairy
    i am sure n00b!!
    check this reply out then ...
    Hello,

Thanks for the mail.I am glad to hear from you nicely.I will want you to know that i am okay with the Price and also with the Picture you can get back to me with the picture Later when you are Ready.So i will like to make Clear is that i will be paying you with Payment and you should send me your Full Name And Address including your Phone Number so that i can send you the Paycheck.So is here the details you will have to get back to me with:

Your Full Name..............................

Address...........................................

State..................................................

Zipcode..................................

Phone Number.............................

Country.....................................

So i want you to know that i am in Glasglow in Scotland for few Weeks.Get back to me as soon as possible with the condion of the Bike.

Regards

Mr Andrew
    Mobile Number:+447031843663
    Mobile Number:+447031845984
    Fax... Number:+4480719942647

hhhmmmm clicky...

<font color="blue"><center> I</font id="blue"></center><font color="black">R</font id="black"><center><font color="orange">M</center></font id="orange"></b>

• Hairy
    [;)]i emailed him saying i have decided to sell it for œ2000 instead does he still want it???

hhhmmmm clicky...

• lmao your the man.

and I take back what I said, sorry.

http://www.ReignMack.co.uk
  • Selling my Cannondale through MBUK / EBAY. Received email from magagopay@yahoo.co.uk pops up as the name Luke Malpass. Has given an address but wishes to know all my details which included 'Country' strange.

Found this on google that maybe of interest.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:SdP3 ... o.uk&hl=en

Anybody had anything similar?
  • i got this:

Subject: Your Ads PLANET X DIRT/TRIALS FRAME
    From: Oneil Parkers <oneilparkersop@yahoo.com> Add to Contacts
    Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
    View Message Source

Hello Seller,
    How are you doing today,I saw your advert and am
    highly interested it purchasing it ,your advertised
    (PLANET X DIRT/TRIALS FRAME ).I will like to know if
    the condition is okay and also i will like to know the
    last offer.
    My means of payment will be a Cheque drawn in a UK
    bank and regards the shipping my shipper will be
    coming for the pick up at your location when the
    cheque clears at your bank,so kindly get back to me
    with the details,looking forward to read from you
    asap.

Best Regards,
    Oneil

basically, i ignore anyone with a yahoo account without a second thought.
    what a TW*T

im sure bunny-hopping off a bus was a good idea...cant remember why though...
  • many of these...
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    Hello Seller,
    (UNIVEGA DS800).I will like to know if the condition
    is okay and also i will like to know the last offer.
    cheque
    clears at your bank,so kindly get back to me with the details,looking forward to read from you asap.

Best Regards,
    Oneil

ever heard of oneil parkers?

i stupidly said ok (not giving him any details thougth) and got:

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
    Thanks for your mail,the UNIVEGA DS800 look
    great and I 'm interested in purchasing it.Concerning
    the shipment,my shipper will come and pick it up from
    your location as soon as we seal this transaction. A
    client of mine is owing me some funds (œ2000)I will
    instruct him to issue the cheque in your name and You
    will deduct the cost of the(UNIVEGA DS800)(œ60)the
    remaining balance will be send back to my Shipper via
    western union money transfer for immediate shipping
    arrangment of theUNIVEGA DS800.If this is okay with
    you do get back to me immediately with your
    information as listed below for me to instruct my
    client to issue the cheque in your name.Hope to hear
    from you soonest.

NAME :
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    POSTAL CODE:
    TEL NUMBER:

Best regards,
    ONEIL.P.

N.B,I WILL WAIT FOR THE CHEQUETO CLEAR AT YOUR BANK
    BEFORE THE SHIPPER COME FOR THE PICK-UP AND ALSO AM
    COMPENSATING YOU WITH œ20 FOR YOU TO REMOVE THE ADVERT
    FROM THE INTERNET AND CONSIDER IT SOLD TO ME.

hmm, that doen't seem odd

N00by needin' some help
    N00by needin\' some help
  • DO NOT REPLY TO RYAN JOHN OR ONEILL PARKER BOTH ARE THE SAME PERSON AND ARE OUT TO RIP YOU OFF WHAT A COC# SUCKER

Hello Seller,
    (KONA COILLER 04 + MARZOCCHI ).I will like to know if
    the condition is okay and also i will like to know the
    last offer.
    cheque
    clears at your bank,so kindly get back to me with the
    details,looking forward to read from you asap.

Best Regards,
    Oneil

Hello,
    highly interested in purchasing it,your advertised
    (HAYES HFX9 6'' ROTORS).I will like to know ifthe
    condition is okay and also i will like to know the
    last offer.
    coming for the pick up at your location when theCheque
    clear at your bank,so kindly get back to me with the
    details,looking forward to read from you asap.

Best Regards,
    RYAN JOHN