Email Scams. post the ones you receive here

Comments

• lol, they are just cpmutersied copied and pasted, they are all the same!

N00by needin' some help
    N00by needin\' some help
  • Yep, I've some more,

Bangee Toseen,

Oneil Parkers

James Andrew

Ben Jones.

Just a bit annoying.
  • i got this from some random person
    Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me,

I really love your responce about the BIKE.

I will like you to get back to me with the picture's of the BIKE for more verification.

I have forward your responce to my client and he told me that his ready to
    send you payment his paying with MONEY ORDER CHECK'S.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION MY CLIENT REQUESTED FOR ..

NAME .............

ADDRESS..............

STATE ................

POSTAL CODE...............

CELL NUMBER ..............

OFFICE NUMBER ..............

HOME NUMBER ..............

COUNTRY .................

LAST OFFER FOR THE BIKE .............

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU BACK

<center>my not so shiny new website</center><u><font color="red"><font size="5"><center><font color="green">d</font id="green"><font color="blue">a</font id="blue"><font color="orange">i</font id="orange">n <font color="gold">b</font id="gold"><font color="purple">r</font id="purple"><font color="brown">a</font id="brown"><font color="blue">m</font id="blue"><font color="black">a</font id="black"><font color="pink">g</font id="pink"><font color="green">e</font id="green">d</center></font id="size5"></font id="red"></u>
    <center>antichavmilitia@hotmail.co.uk</center>
  • lol at "Oneil Parkers" if you ever want to convince somebody that you are not a non-white who is not a fluent English speaker then you should definitely tell them that your name is Oneil Parkers

http://www.ReignMack.co.uk
  • This came from Bangee Toseen, he kept sending emails asking for my address (which i didnt give), he claims to be named Dwight from essex, but in a later email says he is living in sweden. and please if your going to try and make up a scandinavian name- dont do it with a scandinavian. silly person.

''Hello,
    Thanks for the email..i know the corr blimey about the cheque not clearing and i am sure this is not going to be like those..
    my name is dwight stone and if you want my address i can give you..i am in essex and i am going to wait till the cheuq clears before i send out my shipping firm to come down to your location and pick the bike ok..
    The cheque you will recieve will be for both the payment for the bike and the charges for the firm ok..Meanwhile i will send to you a cheque of 2900œ in which you will deduct your asking amount of 450œ and send the rest to the shipping firm after the cheque has cleared ok..
    So send meyour details ok..

Thanks''

œ2450 for shipping? i dont think so mate. He also comes up with a new first name later on of Ode. the email address was bangeetoseen2@yahoo.com
    dont get caught out

The pic doesn't do it justice!
    http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/? ... mage=96256
  • the 'corr blimey' was a certain four letter word beginning whith 's'- forum software

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/? ... age=218510
  • gamecat
    gamecat Posts: 39
    Ok...
    After recieving an email from Bangee Tosser and discovering he was a scammer by the use of this thread i decided to try to complain to yahoo (as it was a yahoo account).

This is the link :

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/abuse/cgi_abuse

... the least they can do is shut the account down...
  • This was an interesting one today, especially as I'm selling an S-works enduro.

Sent: 10 October 2005 14:26
    To:
    Subject: 05 NORCO TEAM DH URGENT SALE œ1,200

Hello,
    it is a pleasure to reply to your advert, i will like to the availability and the condition of the item posted syllabub and maybe it is syllabub,and it best offer as in the best price mode of payment be banker draft Or certified cheque.looking forward to your response asap.
    Many Thanks
    Cole

I hope the guy selling that bike didnt get an offer from "den cole" to buy my bike

btw, the bike is still syllabub if anyone GENUINE is interested. More details about the bike at http://04endurogherkin.tripod.com is also in the classifieds here
    2009 Giant Anthem X2
    2009 On One Il Pompino in SS CX mode!
    2009 Giant Defy 2.5
  • right, don't know what happened there!
    the bike is still AVAILABLE, not syllabub(!?)
    I cant write the webaddress for some reason, coz when i preview it it either comes up with gherkin or homecooking! computer gremlins doin overtime! instead of gherkin there should be the number four (not letters) and then sale, no spaces
    WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?! Im cracking up!!!
    2009 Giant Anthem X2
    2009 On One Il Pompino in SS CX mode!
    2009 Giant Defy 2.5
  • Mark330d
    Mark330d Posts: 603
    Question from efrebo00732
    Item: Black Motorolla V620 Camera/Video Phone (6441035196)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    efrebo00732 is a potential buyer.

Hello seller,I want to buy your item for my wife in other to beg her back, who packed out of my house due to dispute we had,and I heard that she has travelled with his boss to nigeria on a business trip.So I want the item to be ship to her in nigeria.Can i offer you 420 GBP for the item and the shipment cost,I would have love to bid but am a very busy peraon.I will do the paymnet via bidpay money order(quickest, fastest and reliable),I will need your details as follows for the payment:
    Fullname.............
    Contact address...........
    City................
    State............
    Zip code.............
    Country............
    and a valid email address.Please NOTE any bidpay payment that does not
    pass through the safeharbor dept.is a con payment, we bidpay users have been told to pass the message accross due to fradulent act.Thanks and hope to hear from you asap.
    Regards,
    Mr John.

The funniest thing about this signature is that by the time you realize it says nothing, it's too late for you to stop reading it. lol
    The funniest thing about this signature is that by the time you realize it says nothing, it\'s too late for you to stop reading it. lol
  • Mark330d
    Mark330d Posts: 603
    Question from efrebo00732
    Item: Black Motorolla V620 Camera/Video Phone (6441035196)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    efrebo00732 is a potential buyer.

Hello seller,I want to buy your item for my wife in other to beg her back, who packed out of my house due to dispute we had,and I heard that she has travelled with his boss to nigeria on a business trip.So I want the item to be ship to her in nigeria.Can i offer you 420 GBP for the item and the shipment cost,I would have love to bid but am a very busy peraon.I will do the paymnet via bidpay money order(quickest, fastest and reliable),I will need your details as follows for the payment:
    Fullname.............
    Contact address...........
    City................
    State............
    Zip code.............
    Country............
    and a valid email address.Please NOTE any bidpay payment that does not
    pass through the safeharbor dept.is a con payment, we bidpay users have been told to pass the message accross due to fradulent act.Thanks and hope to hear from you asap.
    Regards,
    Mr John.

The funniest thing about this signature is that by the time you realize it says nothing, it's too late for you to stop reading it. lol
    The funniest thing about this signature is that by the time you realize it says nothing, it\'s too late for you to stop reading it. lol
  • waydee
    waydee Posts: 1
    Trying to sell my bike, I was getting 2 or 3 of these a day.

Noticed they all use yahoo email addresses? now its got to the point where im ready to just delete anything originating from yahoo.com in my inbox :P
  • antl
    antl Posts: 2
    bangeetoseen2@yahoo.com tried the same with me. Thanks for the link to report sucking leeches to yahoo.com
  • Hello,
    I have spoken with the manager of a shipping firm from Russia and he said it will cost me 2000GBP to move all of my properties from Uk to sweden where i will base newly..so i will send you a cheque of 3550GBP in which you will help me send the rest after deducting you 1550GBP to the shipping firm so that they can come down to UK to pick the bike and also to move the rest of my things from Uk to Sweden ok..
    Thanks and be expecting the cheque..

FOOOOLS! This was off this site guys! Hes emailed 2 of us so far in my house!!!!

Who's Ass Am I Gonna Kick Today?
    Who\'s Ass Am I Gonna Kick Today?
  • Had mail from bangeetoseen2@yahoo.com stupidly gave name and address, but have said bike sold and will not accept any payment, hopefully just an overpayment scam and not identity theft. aviod.
  • antl
    antl Posts: 2
    Be careful Dougair. Bangee Tosser got my address and he sent the cheque anyway despite being told not to. If I were you send the cheque when you get it to your local police force fraud squad.
    by the way bangee's new email is bangeextra@yahoo.com
    He apparently lost the password for his old email address but I suspect it's because he had the old email account shut down. Hehe.
  • hello
    I got your mail safely and i really appreciate ur efforts about the KONA STINKY 2005 ' Right now you know I'm going to ask my client to issue the check of œ4,800 in your name and you'll send the excess funds to my shipper via western union,for him to come for the pick up of the KONA STINKY 2005 ' at your location,I ll give you my shipping agent's datas as soon as the check clears into your bank account,i will gets to you my shipper data,He's handles my shipping arrangement.I will be giving œ100 for your (efforts).my consumer want the KONA STINKY 2005 ' urgently,and they are earger to see it and help to take good proper
    care of it pls....
    I'll need your datas for the check to get to you
    soonest..
    NAME..
    ADDRESS..
    ZIP CODE..
    CITY..
    STATE...
    COUNTRY..
    PHONE NUMBER
    (HOME,OFFICE,CELL)
    Pls mail me today,to let me know what's good.
    I know I can trust you,
    Best Regard

Original Message
    To: johnlee203@fastermail.com
    Subject: Re: KONA STINKY 2005 , PURCHAS ING CAR FORCES œ1300 am ok wi th the price
    Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:19:58 EDT
  • got these 3 Emails off a guy must have thought i was stupid but played along 2 see how afr he wud go.

hello,
    I'm verry happy to read from you,i have been looking for the kind ORANGE PATRIOT
    7 ,, for the past three week so please get backto me with price so we can
    discuss better.please the picz and the conditon is important and the reason why
    you wanna sell it.
    regards

so i replyed telling him id dropped the price lol but he said

hello

Thanks for the info you gave me,its really my chioce .Really is what i have
    been searching it for my consumer for the past 3 week.Pls help me take good
    proper care of it cos i belive by now its mine.But right now is new year and i
    can see that i finanaly got one.Really i want you to pls send more pics if
    available .Also i will offer u œ1700 for that and all i needed is ur assurance
    that is mine as from now cos am higly eager in seeint it pls dont respond to
    anybody again on this ORANGE PATRIOT 7 i am really ok with all the ondition.Pls
    as for the shipping i will handle that myself i shall contact my shipping agent
    to handle it.As for the payment am paying with a uk check which i belive is the
    best way and its really conviniet for me an d if u are ok wit h that get back
    to me today so that we could conclude on the payment.I'm from Canada,I live
    here in Elliot Lake Ont ario.I work as a dealer in canada.I am really glad
    that you want me to get the ORANGE PATRIOT 7 and i will be happy also when i
    get it really i am really eager to see it .Thank wait to your email
    today..
    Regard..

ok so he realy wants my bike and even though id told him id dropped the price by 200 quid to œ1,500n he replied

hello
    I got your mail safely and i really appreciate ur efforts about the
    ORANGE PATRIOT 7' Right now you know I'm going to ask my client to issue the in
    uk check of œ4,800 in your name and you'll send the excess funds to my shipper
    via western union,for him to come for the pick up of the ORANGE PATRIOT 7 ' at
    your location,I ll give you my shipping agent's datas as soon as the check
    clears into your bank account,i will gets to you my shipper data,He's handles my
    shipping arrangement.I will be giving œ100 for your (efforts).my consumer want
    the ORANGE PATRIOT 7 ' urgently,and they are earger to see it and help to take
    good proper
    care of it pls....
    I'll need your datas for the check to get to you
    soonest..
    NAME..
    ADDRESS..
    ZIP CODE..
    CITY..
    STATE...
    COUNTRY..
    PHONE NUMBER
    (HOME,OFFICE,CELL)
    Pls mail me today,to let me know what's good.
    I know I can trust you,
    Best Regard

come on i mean he could have made it just s little obvious that he wanted to screw me over by asking for my credit card details and my sisters fone number!

dnt reply to this email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it goes on i email this guy and ask wot the other 3 grand is for an if the exchangs rate will affect how much he pays me after its been converted he replys

hello
    thank for the mail ,also for your concern over ORANGE PATRIOT 7 the 3000 is
    for the shipment of the bike from you location to canada all you will do for me
    now is get the ORANGE PATRIOT 7 already for my shippment.i like the way you're
    handle this transaction ,for you to help me to convert pound to canadian dollar
    All i need is you to asure me that will are going to have smooth
    transaction .And pls give me the informantion i sak for so the my client can
    issued the payment check to you and sent it to you immeditely
    pls look for to you mail soon .

ye ok my sisters fne number is! ha u wish keep posted for further updates
  • NeillyB
    NeillyB Posts: 8,288
    Good job 1984leachie, you could have tried to play him along even more for a laugh [:P]

<center><h6>Relations consider a certain connection between pairs of objects taken in a definite order (ordered pairs).

(a,b) = (c,d) IFF a = c and b = d (IFF = if and only if)</h6></center>
    WHOO
  • to : 1984leachie.

I recived all of the e-mails that you have posted word for word.! lol what an idiot.
    I managed to get some more detailes out of him and passed everything on to the fraud department <police> and there looking into it and are going to get back to me. There asked me to send him this blank e-mail which is acturally a tracer so they can locate the phone line the e-mail was read on and hopefully hunt his arse down! lol

Didnt expect such a good response from the them!

Phil
  • unlucky. u must all use s<s></s>hitty firewalls or something cause most work with emails
  • seriously, how many of these guys are there out there??? All I want to do is sell my RM7, and these mother lovers keeping bombarding me with emails about how happy they will be to do business with me and how much they'll give me for my efforts. If anyone knows of a way to sell my bike without being hounded by scammers I'd appreciate it

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nicklouse</i>

post the wierd and wonderful mails you have recived trying to tempt you to part with your bike for more money than you want!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • MAD WOZ
    MAD WOZ Posts: 874
    brett advertise in you local area get there real address so that you can track down the splash and dashers if they mess about.

Wozz :D

my pitbull
    Warren.
    Suomesta rakkaudella
  • squid
    squid Posts: 24
    yes bike was up less than two days on mbuk adverts and get 2 emails - both scams as shown in here they dint even change there emails.... mbuk has big problem with people trying to scam them
    don't respond to emails from
    Mr Andrew Moses and Renner Alex
    both doing old banker draft scam so be careful
    if editors read all of this they can see there is a problem and could add us by helping the police catch the fecks.
    Ps there isp blocked there ip address after phoning isp up they said only that information can be giving to the police...sigh cant even find out were they are !
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    why do they always send you too much money

its a bit stupid

and they always seem to be for "clients"

Woop! Turtles!
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • Hello,
    Thanks for the mail.I will want you to understand that i am okay with
    your asking Price And also with the Picture of the KONA COILER 04 , I will want you to know that i am Much Okay with the Conditions of the KONA COILER 04 , , and also i will want you to get back to me with the
    following details below:
    Your Full Name......................
    Addresss...........................
    State....................................
    Country............................
    Zipcode..................
    Phone Number..............................
    And also i assure you that you will get the payment cheque soon.You
    can call me on +447031843663.I am from United Kingdom on a Buisness
    Trip.
    Regards
    Mr Andrew Bruce
    Mobile Number:+447031843663
    Mobile
    Number:+447031845984
    Fax Number +4480719942647

This seems fishy to me..........
  • I got 1 of these emails 2. I woz selling a gt moto and the person wanted to pay 500 for it even though i had asked 400. The guy had a phone number too. I rang him up an he claimed to be in scotland. YEAH RIGHT sounds more like poland!!!
  • look what i just got!! lol

Thanks for your mail and for getting back to me,the
    wheel and the tyre look great and I 'm interested in
    purchasing it.Concerning the shipment,my shipper will
    come and pick it up from your location as soon as we
    seal this transaction. A client of mine is owing me
    some funds(œ2500)I will instruct him to issue
    the cheque in your name and You will deduct the cost
    of the(wheel and the tyre)(œ60)the remaining balance
    will be send back to my Shipper via western union
    money transfer for immediate shipping arrangment of
    the wheel and the tyre.If this is okay with you do get
    back to me immediately with your information as listed
    below for me to instruct my client to issue the cheque
    in your name.Hope to hear from you soonest.

NAME :
    ADDRESS:
    CITY:
    STATE:
    POSTAL CODE:
    TEL NUMBER:

Best regards,
    HOWARD

N.B, I WILL WAIT FOR THE CHEQUE TO CLEAR AT YOUR BANK
    BEFORE THE SHIPPER COME FOR THE PICK-UP AND ALSO AM
    COMPENSATING YOU WITH œ20 FOR YOU TO REMOVE THE ADVERT
    FROM THE INTERNET AND FOR YOU TO CONSIDER IT SOLD TO
    ME.
  • I got one last week from a shoe seller in china. It was bog standard pap, so i therefore deleted it without hesitation. then the silly bint signed me up on her msn list and started talking to me! i blocked her, then another person with a different e-mail address signed me up, it was the same woman! i've had about five different versions of her on my msn list!

"In My house, we piss in this bucket. now piss, damm you, piss!"

the_beloved_and_the_hatred@hotmail.co.uk if you feel brave....
    <center>"So what do you think of her?</center>

<center>"I believe her to be satan."</center>