Hilly Classics 2022 ***Spoilers***

Comments

• Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,479
    The one rider nearly went under the wheels, think he just about avoided them though.
  • 50x11
    50x11 Posts: 408
    Looks like cars were cleared to go through as gap over 1 minute, and DQS car wiped out some riders.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,804
    Pross said:

WTF were the riders up to there? It was quite clear the cars were coming through.

Riders zoned out on the limit

Finishing line is not the best spot to send team cars through

Racing the 20 k to go cut off?
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    They all look pretty empty up front
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Letting the peloton back into this.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,586

They all look pretty empty up front

Need more than a minute lead going into the muur if they're gonna survive.
  • mididoctors
    Sheffield is dropping remco
  • Pross
    They need to nail this now and leave Remco for good.
  • 50x11
    Remco dropped again. Peloton closing down. Going to be a good finish.
  • mididoctors
    Cosnefoy going with Sheffield
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    Remco doesn’t like the gutter
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • blazing_saddles
    Remco in the hurt locker
  • Pross
    Quite a talent Sheffield and Turner has been one of the riders of the spring.
  • mididoctors
    Remco brings it back together
  • 50x11
    Remco back. Some attacks coming out the peloton now.
  • mididoctors
    Not much peloton left
  • mididoctors
    12 k
  • 50x11
    Pross said:

Quite a talent Sheffield and Turner has been one of the riders of the spring.

Absolutely, seen a stat that Turner has finished every race this season, with them all being World tour or Pro level races. Great for a neo pro
  • rick_chasey
    Who's on the Eurosport call?
  • mididoctors
    Barguil throwing shapes
  • 50x11
    Sheffield looks so strong, that cobbled climb looked savage. Some real good racing here.
  • mididoctors
    Sheffield is strong ..wellens is bluffing it I think
  • thejimmymethod
    thejimmymethod Posts: 458
    edited April 2022

Blythe and Jez Cox
  • rick_chasey
    What's with the TV direction - not seen anything of the peloton?
  • rick_chasey
    Is there a peloton?!
  • blazing_saddles
    edited April 2022

You won’t like this, Rick.
    It’s a loop race. ;):D
  • 50x11
    Ineos don't seem to know how to use their numbers here
  • mididoctors

It's a 3 man chase group
  • mididoctors
    Sheffield has cliped off ineos blocking behind
  • rick_chasey

It's a 3 man chase group
    Yikes, missed that. What happened?