TDF Stage 19, Stage 19: Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne > Tignes 26/07/2019 - 126,5 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,100
    This is going to be awesome.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,329
    Ibex!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,867
    Nibali slipping off the front
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • ShutupJens
    ShutupJens Posts: 1,373
    Ned forgets Alaphillipes name. Priceless
  • mididoctors
    go on dan
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    dqs need to get guys up the road....they all do really
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,005
    I'd forgotten Nibali was there
  • mididoctors
    strong quartet
  • ShutupJens
    It's been 5 minutes since the last wind report, time for another one
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,329
    Strong quartet there with a few seconds, but we're not done yet y a long way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,194
    Mad_Malx wrote:

Me too, was wondering to myself last night if he was still in the race
  • bam49
    bam49 Posts: 159
    Alan Ha Ha wrote:
    ATC did you see these maddies yesterday?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0508948466

Naar links, naar rechts...

I did! They were on the first hairpin on the Galibier, they weren't doing Links Rechts when I went past them, I shouted Free Luke Rowe and got a cheer.

There are quite a few people in that Links Rechts group that I recognise from climbing the Lautaret who clearly never made it past this corner.

I watched that video about 20 times last night, the T-rex entrance just kills me. :lol:

They just showed that on Eurosport complete with T Rex ! looked like it was a great atmosphere up there
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,851
    r0bh wrote:
    Mad_Malx wrote:

Me too, was wondering to myself last night if he was still in the race

Riding, but not in the race.
    Half man, Half bike
  • mididoctors
    don't want the Ineos train to arrive at the iseren without having your guys ahead.

looks like the gc teams struggling to get guys in the break
  • ShutupJens
    This is class. GOing to be a big struggle for anyone trying ot get across now! These boys are motoring
  • kwiatkowski accidentally pushed the assist button
  • mididoctors
    gc boys plus simon yates pooling up at the front
  • Mad_Malx
    Ads killing ITV4 again. I'm off to ES until laughing boy pops up.
  • mididoctors
    Mad_Malx wrote:
    Ads killing ITV4 again. I'm off to ES until laughing boy pops up.

i have them both on...alternate.
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,194
    Dowsett 2km behind the front already :shock:
  • mididoctors
    trek going for team gc
  • mididoctors
    here we go bardet and mst
  • mididoctors
    woods is having a good third...outgunned for the stage victory me thinks
  • Mad_Malx
    first climb and peleton strung out already. It's going to be very fragmented today.
  • kwiatkowski accidentally pushed the assist button

Flat battery
  • mididoctors
    kiwia dropped
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    kiwia dropped

He's been waaaaaay off his usual pace this TdF
  • kiwia dropped
    What’s happened to him this tour?
  • mididoctors
    these attacks are laboured...really struggling to bridge to the fresher four up the hill
  • mididoctors
    kiwia dropped
    What’s happened to him this tour?

ill... ?