TDF 2019, Stage 15: Limoux > Foix Prat d'Albis 21/07/2019 - 185 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,867
    john1967 wrote:
    Do Ineos want to win??
    looking for an armchair to the final climb. makes sense to me.

i would back off a bit if i were jumbo...let bennett back
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,815
    Brown shorts moment for Lutsenko
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,100
    Bardet to Nairo: "Allez vous wheelsucker!"
    In fairness to Quintana, he has Landa coming up from behind so he has an excuse not to ride.
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • mididoctors
    ineos are doing the right thing. follow
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    Roglic must be sitting at home thinking 'I'm so glad we have such a strong mountain team'.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Reichenbach upsetting Monsieur Bardet.
    Maybe he's not heard about his descending? :)

Is Reichenbach the worse descender in the peloton? He was atrocious on THAT Giro stage last year. Like a middle aged Dutchman encountering a proper descent for the first time,* all top of the hoods squeaky bum breaking.

*Usually without a jacket of any sort.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,588
    mrfpb wrote:
    Ineos in bits with over 40km to go!

Starting to look more and more like there might be a bout of illness in the team.
  • john1967
    john1967 Posts: 366
    What are Ineos following? Times slipping away
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    DeadCalm wrote:
    Bardet to Nairo: "Allez vous wheelsucker!"
    In fairness to Quintana, he has Landa coming up from behind so he has an excuse not to ride.

Bardet has engaged full on grumpy teenager mode.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • mididoctors
    movistar should just keep riding
  • mididoctors
    pinot hasn't done a dam thing yet today
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Quintana still virtual top 10, so motivated to keep 2 min ahead of Yellow group.
  • mididoctors
    jumbo are going to go all in.... pinot comes over the top
  • blazing_saddles
    Can't see anyone catching Simon Yates.
  • knedlicky
    knedlicky Posts: 3,097
    :)
    Reichenbach has no incentive to take a turn at the front - all he might then be doing is help Quintana move up in the GC in front of his leader Pinot.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,565
    Movistar tactics on point again today
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    bardet cramping?
  • mididoctors

he would have to blow up
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    So much happening behind the stage leaders, I keep forgetting Yates is up front.
  • blazing_saddles
    knedlicky wrote:
    :)
    Reichenbach has no incentive to take a turn at the front - all he might then be doing is help Quintana move up in the GC in front of his leader Pinot.

I never said he did.
  • blazing_saddles
    Ineos numbers repleted as a mini peloton forms behind.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    G out the back well before the top
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • mididoctors
    you want to see wasted talent....its not TDG its Amador... riding for f@@K all
  • mididoctors
    pinot is looking menacing.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Yates jumps.
  • mididoctors
    peloton is going like a locomotive
  • mididoctors
    yates disappears into the clouds
  • blazing_saddles
    Landa drops Quintana
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,100
    Landa drops Quintana
    :D
    Team My Man 2022:

Antwan Tolhoek, Sam Oomen, Tom Dumoulin, Thymen Arensman, Remco Evenepoel, Benoît Cosnefroy, Tom Pidcock, Mark Cavendish, Romain Bardet
  • blazing_saddles
    Just Landa and Kamna left