TDF 2019, Stage 15: Limoux > Foix Prat d'Albis 21/07/2019 - 185 km *Spoilers*

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,790
    DQS to chase and limit on the "flats"
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    i dont care how stupid Movistar ride as long as they keep tearing up the race.
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,150
    8 minutes ahead of the fastest schedule after less than 70k.
  • mididoctors
    wellens off the back on his own 4 mins behind yellow jersey peloton
  • mididoctors
    group is too big...going to break down
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,235
    On his own or part of the big group who were dropped at the same time as him?
  • mididoctors
    DeadCalm wrote:

on his own now 1:30 off the peloton
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Quintana has man boobs.
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,701
    DeadCalm wrote:

Heat will probably have him abandoning at some point.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Wellens back in the peleton according to tdf Race Center

Edit:Towed back by his team mates. Plenty of time to add to his tally.
  • mididoctors
    front group splitting after the sprint
  • mididoctors
    [*]
    DeadCalm wrote:

Heat will probably have him abandoning at some point.

he is struggling to make the breaks the last few times...even when he has got in its looked a bit desperate. i cat see him in polka dots in paris.
  • mididoctors
    right resetting for the hills.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Golly looks like I missed a cracking first half of this stage.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • mididoctors

repeated attacks

lotto blew themselves up making a break they didnt get into basically.

nibali nairo and bardet in the group
  • blazing_saddles
    Break almost onto the climb
  • mididoctors
    bit of a conundrum for Ineos here.

tow pinot and alaphillipe kruijiwicjjjjxkktrdsawek to the finish?
  • mididoctors
    dan martin looks older than me on a bike!
  • Golly looks like I missed a cracking first half of this stage.

You also missed the Grottes de Niaux

46881163.jpg
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406

You also missed the Grottes de Niaux

46881163.jpg

Love that place!
    Correlation is not causation.
  • mididoctors
    simon yates pushing out...nibali looking like he rode the giro or something?
  • mididoctors
    reichenbach and mollard looking measured and super tactical...following yates
  • mididoctors
    DQS looking a bit scared on the front
  • mididoctors
    looks hot and tetchy at the back of the peloton. gruppetto
  • blazing_saddles
    Mas already dropped................by Viviani. :shock:
  • DeadCalm
    DeadCalm Posts: 4,235
    Mas popped.
  • mididoctors
    mas cracked...frying like an egg on the tarmac.
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    JA feeling the sniff of a well oiled machine behind him.
  • mididoctors
    Mas already dropped................by Viviani. :shock:

left his legs on the Tourmalet
  • mididoctors
    DQS pedalling backwards