TDF 2019: Stage 10, Saint-Flour > Albi 15/07/2019 - 217,5 km *Spoilers*

12346»

Comments

• ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,233
    And to think - if Froome was here, we’d likely currently be looking at Ineos at 2nd, 3rd & 4th in GC - and the distinct possibility of a full house on the podium in Paris.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,157
    OCDuPalais wrote:
    And to think - if Froome was here, we’d likely currently be looking at Ineos at 2nd, 3rd & 4th in GC - and the distinct possibility of a full house on the podium in Paris.
    Bernal would most likely have lost some time somewhere
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • pat1cp
    pat1cp Posts: 766
    I've watched a good bit of the coverage and I've been listening to a few podcasts and no one has mentioned Enric Mas thus far.

Have I missed something ?
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,744
    Interesting read about EF and the crosswinds. I'm not pretending it's easy but if Uran was on the split a rider of his strength - he's not just a lightweight climber - should have been able to stay in there even without team mates. Then the way they organised the chase looked shambolic - for all those GC riders to burn all their team mates on a bit of a rise when there were miles of flat road straight after was just a panic move - they got it down to 10-15 seconds but if they'd left it at 25-30 but still had a dozen decent domestiques with them surely they'd have got it back.

Just shows what some of you say though - in the heat of battle it's still sometimes making decisions on the road that count and by the time those riders had been shed it was probably too late for a DS to get on the radio and organise.
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,815
    Gweeds wrote:
    Have I woken up in 1975?

01sb32l0o5eq8_375x500.jpg

Vinfolio-birth-year-wine-laying-down-wine-for-your-child.jpg

Can't find an Uran. :P

Kinda the wrong end of the cork, there.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.