CztQAr_WIAA0XOP?format=jpg&name=large
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,650
    Mmm so glam....
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Mmm so glam....

?

Training in rural Spain I presume. In amongst the impoverished proletariat? How dare they, after all, in a few months they'll soon be racing on the gilded streets and sparkly lights of the E3 Harelbeke and Scheldeprijs.
    I mean who on earth would want to train in amongst real, down to earth people? They should be in manicured Switzerland wearing graphene lined anti-bacterial space tech clothing made by Assos with Gold piping and riding bikes with diamond...

...cont p94
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • rick_chasey
    You alright mate?
  • pinno
    You alright mate?

Fine thank you.

Why do you want glam?
  • Orica-BikeExchange to become Orica-Scott

oricascott-image-main-banner-1600x800-190316_original_2.jpg

assume Scott had extra € available as they are solely supplying Orica since IAM's demise.
  • with the white shoulders you should at least be able to pick the QS guys out in the bunch on TV. Orica & Movistar are going to look like an 18 man team.
  • CzuRIz6XEAAiSKp?format=jpg&name=large
  • pinno
    Let's hope Lizzy has a better season to last year. She was doing well until that over inflated drug testing scandal.
    Anyway, she can wear what she likes 'cos she has charisma and drive.
    Looking a little leaner this year. Or is that just me?
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,642
    Bardiana currently in the lead for the worst kit in the peloton award... still riding Cippolinis...

bardianicsf_7_31621479526_o_670.jpg
  • dish_dash wrote:
    Bardiana currently in the lead for the worst kit in the peloton award... still riding Cippolinis...

that's truly offensive.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,398
    Looks like the type of thing some goon would make on Owayo for their corporate sponsored bike ride...
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    ^I kind of like the Euro-ness of the Bardiani kit.

And no, I haven't started hitting the sherry yet.
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    Me too.

Better than the dull as dishwater all black/navy numbers out there and much better than quick-step.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,605
    Euro Fluoro Pro
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • dish_dash wrote:

that's truly offensive.

Almost, but not quite as hideous as the kit seen in Broadbottom this morning - turquoise baggy shorts, a fluorescent Kawasaki green jersey, topped off by a purple helmet (snigger). Such clashing colours would be expected on a full Susser but on a road bike?
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    dish_dash wrote:

I like it.
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    dish_dash wrote:

Dudu ult witj so many sponsors, but I think it's ok
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,160
    CzuRIz6XEAAiSKp?format=jpg&name=large
    Think Lizzie's looking good there
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    CzjEKLiWQAAc76u.jpg
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    now that bike I like a lot. Is that Sagan's ?
  • pinno
    So similar to the Ridley - small rear triangle, short wheelbase, complex headset/headtube arrangement triathlon machine.

Why so complex headtube set up? What's the theory?
  • ridgerider
    ridgerider Posts: 2,852
    Think it's due to cable management, all fully concealed.
    Half man, Half bike
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,919
    New trek Boone has iso speed on the front like the domane and now has rear thru axle
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,455
    CzuRIz6XEAAiSKp?format=jpg&name=large
    Why is the green band so much larger than the others? Kit looks really nice and she looks really good in it.
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • kfinlay
    kfinlay Posts: 763
    Canyon adds discs to all it's road models for 2017. Having looked on their website, bike weight seems to be significantly higher, +1 to 1.2kg !!!
    http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/arti ... 017-48820/
    Kev

Summer Bike: Colnago C60
    Winter Bike: Vitus Alios
    MTB: 1997 GT Karakorum
  • rick_chasey
    Well yeah. Why are you surprised?
  • kfinlay
    kfinlay Posts: 763
    Well yeah. Why are you surprised?

Not surprised at the increase at all but a little surprised by how much more it adds to the Ultimate CF SLX. Then again, having looked at the Aeroad models the increase isn't as much for the small amount if info available just now. Can see them struggling to keep within the current UCI weight limit as their Team bike was previously quoted at 6.3kg with rim brakes.

The reason I'm interested is I plan on buying a new bike towards the end of next season (big birthday) and have been considering something with disc brakes (not so fussed by electronic groupsets). May have to reconsider what I want and await further development of frames/wheels/brakes etc for the next +1 bike, as I'm perfectly happy with rim brakes.
    Kev

Summer Bike: Colnago C60
    Winter Bike: Vitus Alios
    MTB: 1997 GT Karakorum
  • rick_chasey
    With no minimum weight limit on normal bikes, there's no good reason to go disc brakes unless you're a fatty.