Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of LVG??

Comments

• city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Manure are a truly odious club with the most deluded, uneducated set of fans going!
    A quick read of previous pages in this thread shows that :lol:

They fall for all the bullsh1t thrown out from their ministry of propaganda!

If they're not promising stellar signings like Muller, Ronaldo, Ramos et al, there trotting out the usual bollox about their supposed massive attendances... :roll:

As usual though, the truth is somewhat different...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2308323/Manchester-United-police-cast-doubt-claims-16-000-added-official-crowd-figures.html

You know when people are desperate for ammunition when all they've got to go on about is attendance figures or, in certain cases, their one and only fluked CL success. :lol::lol:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    As someone who's always lived and worked in Norwich I can say those supporters who I talked to about the game before the weekend fancied them getting something from it. I think that's an indication in itself as to where people see Man United at the moment.

Agree completely - what used to be a feared team playing very fast attacking football has now become an utter joke - not only in Britain but throughout Europe.

Its a shame that a club so hated has now become farcical and hated. It's essentially the football equivalent of a really shyyyt clown dreaming of the past and delusionary future who no one cares about and will shortly die a sad and lonely death, probably in a derelict warehouse of a dodgy smack/rat poison overdose after selling it's backside for the last few pieces of gold coin.

The worst thing is that no one will actually notice.

No matter what happens, MAN UTD still have far more trophies in the cabinet than CITY!!
    City, the so called peoples team who can't even fill their stadium :lol:

Oh, by the way, whilst things are not good for UTD at this moment, remind me, just how many points ahead are city?? remind me??

For now. But then again, at one point, Liverpool had more trophies than Manure, and look what happened then.

Sometimes you can't stop the inevitable, and unfortunately no amount of narcan is going to stop the overdose of cheap euphoria and rat poison that will course through Manure's veins, leading to it dying in a pool of its own vomit and excrement in a lonely, cold empty arena, void of the warmth of human kindness.

:lol: You know, your constant rants and absurd comments are signs of someone with a severe mental issues.
    Coupled with your repeated claims that City are the 'peoples club' (a claim which still makes me laugh out loud) Nicolae Ceausescu springs to mind. Any relation?? :lol:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    As someone who's always lived and worked in Norwich I can say those supporters who I talked to about the game before the weekend fancied them getting something from it. I think that's an indication in itself as to where people see Man United at the moment.

Agree completely - what used to be a feared team playing very fast attacking football has now become an utter joke - not only in Britain but throughout Europe.

Its a shame that a club so hated has now become farcical and hated. It's essentially the football equivalent of a really shyyyt clown dreaming of the past and delusionary future who no one cares about and will shortly die a sad and lonely death, probably in a derelict warehouse of a dodgy smack/rat poison overdose after selling it's backside for the last few pieces of gold coin.

No matter what happens, MAN UTD still have far more trophies in the cabinet than CITY!!

Oh, by the way, whilst things are not good for UTD at this moment, remind me, just how many points ahead are city?? remind me??

For now. But then again, at one point, Liverpool had more trophies than Manure, and look what happened then.

Sometimes you can't stop the inevitable, and unfortunately no amount of narcan is going to stop the overdose of cheap euphoria and rat poison that will course through Manure's veins, leading to it dying in a pool of its own vomit and excrement in a lonely, cold empty arena, void of the warmth of human kindness.

:lol: You know, your constant rants and absurd comments are signs of someone with a severe mental issues.
    Coupled with your repeated claims that City are the 'peoples club' (a claim which still makes me laugh out loud) Nicolae Ceausescu springs to mind. Any relation?? :lol:

I think its in the name. Something may give it away, and its only two words, so I'd hazard a 50/50 guess myself................
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,413

Like any dying human we haven't got the humility and sophistication of moral philosophy to allow for a humane end. Indeed it is only animals who have that right, that dignified end. However, the quivering wrecked animal of a once great club built on the inexplicable theory of infinite success is running as hard as it can in the opposite direction deep into the sharp, intractable teeth of the dark abyss of failure where it will be consumed by the inequities and tyrannies from within: it is therefore running away from itself, away from the rotten core of arrogance, vested interest and nepotism. Guilty of bum sucking a dour mealy mouthed Scotsman for too long and pandering obsequiously to him like orphaned babies desperately clinging on to the slippery hard rock for turns of the drying teets of the failing, fumbling cash cow.
    Never in the history of football and hard American cash, borrowed from the hood-winked evil, self-interest, esurience of the purveyors of loans, drunk only on the fumes of the flawed notion of the impending windfall, has so much been said to so many people in perpetua ad nauseum (usque in sempiternum). In the process, legions of poor blind men (some contrived, some real) have been led along a merry path repeatedly to that paper icon, that bastion of nothing but hot air, in a trance induced pilgrimage to a contrived cauldron populated with serpents and demons, ready to devour any poor lost souls who care to enter: Old Trafford.

All hail those who stood by their teams. All hail those who chose not to be sucked in by the sharp inward breath of faux loyalty and over-priced red shirts which mimic the attire of the over paid gladiators who forever bemoaned the officials, harassing them to breaking point, screaming for more or less time for the combat, whichever suited.
    All hail those who assist in the slaying of the writhing. putrid, retching, frothing animal. All hail the Moyes's and the LVG's and the masters of the conspiracy, the Fellani's, the Martial's and the De Gea's. All hail the one who successfully takes the animal over the brink and into the endless, infinite darkness, for he is the one that lifts the curse of repetition and banality and holds the Bournemouth's and the Norwichers up high allowing the sun to rise once again on the Colosseum of entertainment, sportsmanship and goodwill.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • redvision

Like any dying human we haven't got the humility and sophistication of moral philosophy to allow for a humane end. Indeed it is only animals who have that right, that dignified end. However, the quivering wrecked animal of a once great club built on the inexplicable theory of infinite success is running as hard as it can in the opposite direction deep into the sharp, intractable teeth of the dark abyss of failure where it will be consumed by the inequities and tyrannies from within: it is therefore running away from itself, away from the rotten core of arrogance, vested interest and nepotism. Guilty of bum sucking a dour mealy mouthed Scotsman for too long and pandering obsequiously to him like orphaned babies desperately clinging on to the slippery hard rock for turns of the drying teets of the failing, fumbling cash cow.
    Never in the history of football and hard American cash, borrowed from the hood-winked evil, self-interest, esurience of the purveyors of loans, drunk only on the fumes of the flawed notion of the impending windfall, has so much been said to so many people in perpetua ad nauseum (usque in sempiternum). In the process, legions of poor blind men (some contrived, some real) have been led along a merry path repeatedly to that paper icon, that bastion of nothing but hot air, in a trance induced pilgrimage to a contrived cauldron populated with serpents and demons, ready to devour any poor lost souls who care to enter: Old Trafford.

All hail those who stood by their teams. All hail those who chose not to be sucked in by the sharp inward breath of faux loyalty and over-priced red shirts which mimic the attire of the over paid gladiators who forever bemoaned the officials, harassing them to breaking point, screaming for more or less time for the combat, whichever suited.
    All hail those who assist in the slaying of the writhing. putrid, retching, frothing animal. All hail the Moyes's and the LVG's and the masters of the conspiracy, the Fellani's, the Martial's and the De Gea's. All hail the one who successfully takes the animal over the brink and into the endless, infinite darkness, for he is the one that lifts the curse of repetition and banality and holds the Bournemouth's and the Norwichers up high allowing the sun to rise once again on the Colosseum of entertainment, sportsmanship and goodwill.

Whatever dude :roll:

Criticism only comes for those who are sucessful and stand out.

The fact that you fellas are spending so much time and effort constantly berating UTD is a compliment. And if it helps you get over your jealousy of the most successful English club then you go for it! :wink:
  • pinno

The fact that you fellas are spending so much time and effort constantly berating UTD is a compliment. And if it helps you get over your jealousy of the most successful English club then you go for it! :wink:

Woooosh....
  • redvision

Woooosh....

:lol:
  • Matthewfalle

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

...and:

When the moon winks, the vulture flies sideways.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    “In the land of Gibberish, the man who makes sense, the man who speaks clearly, clearly speaks nonsense.”
    ― Jarod Kintz,
  • pinno
    A bird in the hand is worth doing in the bush.
  • ballysmate
    One of my favourites. Could apply to us all on here.

“I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about.”
    ― Oscar Wilde
  • Matthewfalle
    Superbia in proelio

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    Concilio Et Labore
  • Matthewfalle
    Nil illegitimatum carborandum

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    How did this make it to 12 pages? Anyone want to summaries?

I bet this thread will still be going long after LVG is gone!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Matthewfalle
    Ubique

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    How did this make it to 12 pages? Anyone want to summaries?

Someone said Man U are the best ever in the world (despite no trophies for almost 3 years) and that the best ever should always be the best ever and that some Dutch bloke with initials that sound like the make of a well known van manufacturer should not be at the helm of the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. A few dared contradict the original bloke who said Man U are the best ever in the world (despite no trophies for almost 3 years) and then when no contradictions, however well presented, were taken into consideration by the one who said Man U are the best ever in the world (despite no trophies for almost 3 years), the sublime turned to a ridiculous fishing trip (for the same fish that said Man U are the best ever in the world (despite no trophies for almost 3 years)) and was caught and gutted so many times, the fish (who said Man U are the best ever in the world (despite no trophies for almost 3 years)) turned into it's original state as atoms.
  • redvision
    Pinno you need to go to specsavers.

I have never said man utd are the best team ever & should always be.
    I said utd are the biggest football club in the world, which they are.
    I also said, but you completely ignored this several times, that the reasons I and pretty much every utd fan at old Trafford on Saturday want LVG out is not because we aren't top, it's not the fact we haven't soon a trophy since the charity shield in 2013.it's because Man Utd are built on playing fast attractive football & bringing through academy players. That is the Busby way, the Fergie way & the United way.

Anyway, fingers crossed the Glazers have heard the calls; the contract offer looks like it's actually going to be a severance package :D
  • Matthewfalle
    And City, the people's club, is still the people's club.

And you still haven't won anything.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Pinno you need to go to specsavers.

It's a good job they are doing a 2 for 1 offer 'cos i'll send you a pair so that you can spot the hook in the bait a little easier.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    it's because Man Utd are built on playing fast attractive football & bringing through academy players. That is the Busby way, the Fergie way & the United way.

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Matthewfalle
    The Busby Way? Isn't that the small needle littered, hooker lined alley of fetid miasma that runs from the Theatre of Debt and Paedophilia to the job centre?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • redvision
    20 titles!

Enough said.

Keep cycling fellas cos your football knowledge is twaddle
    :D
  • Matthewfalle
    Only one more than Liverpool and they're back on the way up, unlike your mob of paedos, so II'd expect to be overtaken rather rapidly.

At least then you'll be able to support a new team. Again.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • redvision
    Only one more than Liverpool and they're back on the way up, unlike your mob of paedos, so II'd expect to be overtaken rather rapidly.

At least then you'll be able to support a new team. Again.

Thanks MF, you have just shown how much you know about football - the scousers have won 18 titles, utd have 20.

:D
  • pinno
    The float is twitching yet again MF.
  • ballysmate
    jaws.jpg
  • Matthewfalle
    Sorry - one out.

But I do know that they have won five (5) European Cups, which is more, much more, much, much, much more than Manure and their Asian/Basingstoke following. Less people hate them as well, which is always nice.

Liverpool have just signed Klopp as manager. You have LvG. That's worth a Bully's Special Prize by itself.

Stay out of the black and in the red, there's nothing in this game for two in a bed. Iiiinnnnnn one, a speedboat......

Funy thing was, ORNA was always, and always will be, jealous of the Scousers. I suppose its down to the chip that Manure fans, not the people's club, as we know that is City, carry on their shoulders.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.