Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of LVG??

Comments

• redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    Well folks, i am gutted. Not only does it look like LVG is actually going to be offered a new deal (UTD board gone mad), Ancelotti has agreed a deal to take over at Bayern next season (according to numerous reports).

:evil:
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,773
    I did try to warn you about your board.
    Doesn't bode well for the future.
    Look on the bright side, it will be easier to get good tickets once the glory hunters have left.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • redvision
    I did try to warn you about your board.
    Doesn't bode well for the future.
    Look on the bright side, it will be easier to get good tickets once the glory hunters have left.

Ever the optimist ay?? :lol:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    redvision you have been hooked, landed, completely gutted and are now skewered whilst cooking slowly over an open fire.

I think MF is having second helpings. :lol:
  • redvision
    redvision you have been hooked, landed, completely gutted and are now skewered whilst cooking slowly over an open fire.

I think MF is having second helpings. :lol:

He does seem very quiet - can't have happened in his Football Manager game yet :lol:
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Charlie Nicholas reckons Jose may struggle to get a job at a top club due to his 'damaged reputation'!

Looks like he could end up at Manure then :twisted:

A classless manager at a classless club...a match made in heaven :lol:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    a classless club...
    I'm no Manure fan but that's a bit rich coming from a Man City supporter :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    a classless club...

We're certainly 'rich' :mrgreen:

And may I congratulate you on yet another masterful use of irony :wink:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • pblakeney
    The players are making a good effort to get rid of LVG.

The same could be said of Mourinho. Doesn't reflect well on the players and if I was a fan, I would be letting the players know that they have insulted the club.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • The players are making a good effort to get rid of LVG.

The same could be said of Mourinho. Doesn't reflect well on the players and if I was a fan, I would be letting the players know that they have insulted the club.

According to match reports Costa and Fabregas were loudly booed when leaving the pitch as substitutions and Mourinhos name was chanted a fair bit.
  • Stevo_666
    a classless club...

We're certainly 'rich' :mrgreen:

And may I congratulate you on yet another masterful use of irony :wink:
    You could earn some class by winning the Champions League :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I'm just letting results speak for themselves really.

So let's have a quick recap while we are her:
    Lose against Norwich.
    Out of the top 4
    Pep to City, the people's club
    Ancellotti to Bayern
    LVG in discussions to extend at Manure according to the board
    Wooney the granny shagger still first choice striker
    Mourinho has confirmed that he's not going to Manure

Going well, going well. Pick a good club to support there six years ago. Perhaps you should have stuck with your local.

You couldn't make it up really, could you .....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pblakeney
    Martin Keown says that LVG should stay.
    Says all that needs to be said really.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • ballysmate
    I'm just letting results speak for themselves really.

So let's have a quick recap while we are her:
    Lose against Norwich.
    Out of the top 4
    Pep to City, the people's club
    Ancellotti to Bayern

LVG in discussions to extend at Manure according to the board
    Wooney the granny shagger still first choice striker

Going well, going well. Pick a good club to support there six years ago. Perhaps you should have stuck with your local.

You couldn't make it up really, could you .....

B..b..b.. But Manure are the biggest club in the world. (Allegedly)
  • redvision
    Well yesterday's match was complete and utter sht!
    I actually thought we would win yesterday but, despite what LVG claims, they seemed to have no game plan and it actually looked like the players couldn't be bothered. Perhaps they were following chelski's example on how to get rid of a manager??

I actually felt sorry for LVG as he walked off. He looks like a beaten man and a man who knows his fate.

Anyway, with Mourinho available, i do wonder if (and hope) the board see sense and shelve the idea of giving LVG a new deal and actually get Jose in. I would rather PEP but he looks set on going to the noisy neighbours.

Speaking of noisy neighbours, MF i reckon Fergie labelled city that after you!! :lol:

OMG, yet another claim from the ever reliable and so informed MF.
    So where did you get that from? Because from everything i have seen Mourinho is basically making every effort he can to get the UTD job.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    It's all fun isn't it? Is Mourinho in the right state of mind to take over another club just yet? I think he's a liability and needs time out like the last time he left Chelski.

I think LVG still doesn't understand PL football - forget the technical, just press hard, close down as much as you can and go hell for leather for 90 minutes with 100% determination.

All we need now is for another Dutch manager to come in a wreck anothre PL team... oh, hang on.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Well yesterday's match was complete and utter sht!
    I actually thought we would win yesterday but, despite what LVG claims, they seemed to have no game plan and it actually looked like the players couldn't be bothered. Perhaps they were following chelski's example on how to get rid of a manager??

I actually felt sorry for LVG as he walked off. He looks like a beaten man and a man who knows his fate.

Anyway, with Mourinho available, i do wonder if (and hope) the board see sense and shelve the idea of giving LVG a new deal and actually get Jose in. I would rather PEP but he looks set on going to the noisy neighbours.

Speaking of noisy neighbours, MF i reckon Fergie labelled city that after you!! :lol:

OMG, yet another claim from the ever reliable and so informed MF.
    So where did you get that from? Because from everything i have seen Mourinho is basically making every effort he can to get the UTD job.[/
    quote]

He said that he and his family weren't leaving London.

Its a pretty long commute.

If you knew where Manchester was, you'd realise that.

I actually thought we would win yesterday Yeah right, and I thought Tim Peakes may pop in for a coffee and some panettone .......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • As someone who's always lived and worked in Norwich I can say those supporters who I talked to about the game before the weekend fancied them getting something from it. I think that's an indication in itself as to where people see Man United at the moment.
  • Matthewfalle
    As someone who's always lived and worked in Norwich I can say those supporters who I talked to about the game before the weekend fancied them getting something from it. I think that's an indication in itself as to where people see Man United at the moment.

Agree completely - what used to be a feared team playing very fast attacking football has now become an utter joke - not only in Britain but throughout Europe.

Its a shame that a club so hated has now become farcical and hated. It's essentially the football equivalent of a really shyyyt clown dreaming of the past and delusionary future who no one cares about and will shortly die a sad and lonely death, probably in a derelict warehouse of a dodgy smack/rat poison overdose after selling it's backside for the last few pieces of gold coin.

The worst thing is that no one will actually notice.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Could not have happened to a nicer team !!
  • Matthewfalle
    Could not have happened to a bigger bunch of arrogant, nasty, adulterous, racist, alcoholic led spoilt brat tax evading granny shaggers !!

FTYFY

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • redvision
    As someone who's always lived and worked in Norwich I can say those supporters who I talked to about the game before the weekend fancied them getting something from it. I think that's an indication in itself as to where people see Man United at the moment.

Agree completely - what used to be a feared team playing very fast attacking football has now become an utter joke - not only in Britain but throughout Europe.

Its a shame that a club so hated has now become farcical and hated. It's essentially the football equivalent of a really shyyyt clown dreaming of the past and delusionary future who no one cares about and will shortly die a sad and lonely death, probably in a derelict warehouse of a dodgy smack/rat poison overdose after selling it's backside for the last few pieces of gold coin.

No matter what happens, MAN UTD still have far more trophies in the cabinet than CITY!!
    City, the so called peoples team who can't even fill their stadium :lol:

Oh, by the way, whilst things are not good for UTD at this moment, remind me, just how many points ahead are city?? remind me??
  • pblakeney
    Oh, by the way, whilst things are not good for UTD at this moment, remind me, just how many points ahead are city?? remind me??
    Enough to be in a Champions League slot.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • redvision

It's only christmas!
    City are 3 points ahead of UTD! So if MF's ridiculous dreams are real, and UTD are finished, what the hell does that say for city?!! hahahaha
  • Stevo_666

No matter what happens, MAN UTD still have far more trophies in the cabinet than CITY!!

City are the people's team, it just that not many people support them enough to go to the Emptihad. After all, it's a hell of a long way to Manchester :D
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344

A bit harsh, OTT and in a Trainspotting style but it does have a bitter and acidic elegance to it nonetheless.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pblakeney

It's only christmas!
    City are 3 points ahead of UTD! So if MF's ridiculous dreams are real, and UTD are finished, what the hell does that say for city?!! hahahaha
    Precisely.
    Plenty of time for things to get worse.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Matthewfalle

A bit harsh, OTT and in a Trainspotting style but it does have a bitter and acidic elegance to it nonetheless.

Many thanks - I must admit that even I thought it as a bit harsh and full of bile.

But then again, its only Manure, the team of paedophiles.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle

For now. But then again, at one point, Liverpool had more trophies than Manure, and look what happened then.

Sometimes you can't stop the inevitable, and unfortunately no amount of narcan is going to stop the overdose of cheap euphoria and rat poison that will course through Manure's veins, leading to it dying in a pool of its own vomit and excrement in a lonely, cold empty arena, void of the warmth of human kindness.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate

Many thanks - I must admit that even I thought it as a bit harsh and full of bile.

But then again, its only Manure, the team of paedophiles.

I thought that was Celtic?