Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of LVG??

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,794
    Man utd are the greatest club ever,Fergie was a god, LVG needs sacking and I have asked Santa for a Utd shirt for Xmas.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    Man utd are the greatest club ever,Fergie was a god, LVG needs sacking and I have asked Santa for a Utd shirt for Xmas.

Nice try but need to hear it from Pinno :lol:

Glad you've seen sense though :wink:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,359
    Man U are shyte but Chelski are worse.

Bobby Robson is god and Thierry Henry is Jesus Christ.
    Messi is genius. Iniesta is not far behind. Pele was the greatest footballer ever and Diego Maradona is a greasy spick.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno

You're no bleedin help either.

Here goes:

Man utd are the greatest club ever, fergie was a god, LVG needs sacking and you have asked Santa for a utd shirt for Xmas.
  • pblakeney
    Let's see if the promises are as hollow as my response, And Utd's league challenge.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • redvision

You're no bleedin help either.

Here goes:

Man utd are the greatest club ever, fergie was a god, LVG needs sacking and you have asked Santa for a utd shirt for Xmas.

close enough mate, close enough :lol:
  • pinno
    Let's see if the promises are as hollow as my response, And Utd's league challenge.

Don't encourage him, ffs :roll:
  • redvision
    Mods can you lock this thread please.

Seeing as its xmas, one final post dedicated to Pinno and Matthew - enjoy :D
    cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png
  • pinno
    www.exorcisms.co.uk

Wish me luck Blakey.
  • pinno
  • pinno
    12342653_945905212113041_4218911373513844710_n.jpg?oh=b619b390472857e77ead499d2bdeed27&oe=57122B95
  • redvision
    12342653_945905212113041_4218911373513844710_n.jpg?oh=b619b390472857e77ead499d2bdeed27&oe=57122B95

Stalybridge??

:lol:

Tell me, what does the number 20 mean to you?? :D

(ps i thought you wanted this thread closed?!!)
  • pinno
    11225293_944688485568047_5733949938772165922_n.jpg?oh=c95b317bc5c8a99f070784c9068d82fe&oe=56DDB573
  • pinno
    12360012_943932648976964_5419409934226198365_n.jpg?oh=a616e7d8fd26ea819ea18fda301b3ac4&oe=56E508EE
  • redvision
  • pinno
    12347987_943283692375193_5882762800408790687_n.jpg?oh=d9fb627faca1bac03c840ba76866723f&oe=56DDDF8A
  • redvision
    edited December 2015
    12347987_943283692375193_5882762800408790687_n.jpg?oh=d9fb627faca1bac03c840ba76866723f&oe=56DDDF8A

Congratulations, you are finally recognising my argument that LVG is shocking!

10fa5c14b43eca11bfd089f2e7908ddf.500x667x1.png
  • pinno
    edited December 2015
    [img][/img]
  • pinno
    edited December 2015
    [img][/img]
  • pinno
    edited December 2015
    [img][/img]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Why should this thread be locked? Because someone doesn't like an open debate on an open forum? Sounds a bit like ORN's reasoning there.

Put it this way:

Some clubs are universally liked.

Some clubs are universally admired.

Some clubs are ignored.

Some clubs are disliked.

One club is universally hated. Despised. Wished to fail. No one cares if it burnt down.That club is Manure.

Going bankrupt, Going out of the Europa Cup (of all things), Going out of the top 4. Going out of European football for another year. Losing its fan base that happens to be not where the club is based but, literally, 10,000 miles away on a different continent. Being drained of resources by its owners who care not a fig about the club but only for their own pockets. Supporters wishing for an obnoxious greedy rude old alcoholic money grabber to come back and manage them because every manager in the world is laughing at them.

Even their hallowed (but only in the eyes of their own fans - they are a mockery in everyone else's eyes) old players are ignoring the club and investing elsewhere while still making money out of the fans by making documentaries then selling them (brother's wife and £20 million in the bank not enough "Giggsy"? And how's the Cheshire mansion "Working class Scholesy"?)

Laters, Manure. We won't miss you. There's only one club in Manchester and that's the blue one. The people's club.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • redvision
    Why should this thread be locked? Because someone doesn't like an open debate on an open forum? Sounds a bit like ORN's reasoning there.

Put it this way:

Some clubs are ignored.

Some clubs are disliked.

One club is universally hated. Despised. Wished to fail. No one cares if it burnt down.That club is Manure.

Going bankrupt, Going out of the Europa Cup (of all things), Going out of the top 4. Going out of European football for another year. Losing its fan base that happens to be not where the club is based but, literally, 10,000 miles away on a different continent. Being drained of resources by its owners who care not a fig about the club but only for their own pockets. Supporters wishing for an obnoxious greedy rude old alcoholic money grabber to come back and manage them because every manager in the world is laughing at them.

:lol: oh Matthew, your posts are such fun to read.

Tell me Mr Football KNowitall, when have Manchester UTD ever been bankrupt?? When?? :?: :?:

Man Utd are one of the most successful and stable companies in the world.
    Those which do hate them only feel that way as jealousy to the success UTD have enjoyed, being the most successful English club and all.
  • pinno
    MF. You need a reason why we should lock this thread ^^ ?
  • pblakeney
    Keep it open cos Man U fans are such fun.
    Moyes is a good manager, but he just doesn't have that "elite touch". Fergie, Brian Clough, Jose, they are all special ones and LVG can probably start to be classed as one if he wins the CL with Man United.
    Veronese68 wrote:
  • Matthewfalle

I don't think delusion falls into the long list of reasons for locking threads......

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle

Put it this way:

Some clubs are ignored.

Some clubs are disliked.

Tell me Mr Football KNowitall, when have Manchester UTD ever been bankrupt?? When?? :?: :?:

Those which do hate them only feel that way as jealousy to the success UTD have enjoyed, being the most successful English club and all.

Seriously? Falling incomes, no foreseeable increase in the same, falling performances, being drained of assets and debts of over £350 million - and you call that stable?

Sheeeeeesh man, I hope that you never get a job involving money. Or any job in fact.

No - generally everyone hates them because they are arrogant, rude, spoilt, delusional, and their fans aren't from Manchester or know anything about football.

Why do you support them by the way if they aren't your local team?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • redvision

Put it this way:

Some clubs are ignored.

Some clubs are disliked.

Seriously? Falling incomes, no foreseeable increase in the same, falling performances, being drained of assets and debts of over £350 million - and you call that stable?

Sheeeeeesh man, I hope that you never get a job involving money. Or any job in fact.

No - generally everyone hates them because they are arrogant, rude, spoilt, delusional, and their fans aren't from Manchester or know anything about football.

Why do you support them by the way if they aren't your local team?

Mate, you need to start actually following the news and stop spending your time spouting cr@p.
    Falling incomes?? Really?? You did actually just say falling incomes right?
    http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10064492/manchester-united-announce-record-first-quarter-revenues

Oh and i support them because they were the first ever football team i went to see (against Aston Villa) and i have supported them ever since.
  • Matthewfalle
    Errrr - that's very nice but you're obviously not an accountant/banker/RM/or anything tod o with money.

That is a first quarters earnings before EBITDA figure and therefore useless. Nice numbers to pacify the short term investor/shareholder however you have to wait until FQ/EOY figure and financials post debt write off/increase, dividend payts, etc to actually realise what's going.

And judging from last year's financials discussed a pro pro passim the massive amount of leveraged debt you're carrying together with long term loan repayments, dividend payments to the owners and the changes in Budget '15 to the financial policies that you're running (not mention FFP regulations) means that unfortunately you're stuffed.

That's why the Manure hierarchy were moaning about Chelsea and City, the people's club, having the owners they do - they aren't charging interest or taking dividends from the clubs (they are plaything/investment vehicles) whereas the Glazers are seeing Manure as a cash cow - dividend receipts plus loan interest payments through the holding companies that aren't covered in Q1 financials.

Once you taken in Manures activity based costing (that I presume you noted when looking at the financials like everyone else has) and the adverse variance of both the original shares that the Glazers bought together with the additional increases both in increases in share capital and voting shares the dilution of the worth of the club makes it appalling - why else do you think that the FSA has been investigating the club for years.

Its all a bigger pot than you think which is why the Class of 92 didn't put any money into Manure, ORN took everything out - remember how he sold all his Manure shares the day after he left - and no one major investor is prepared to buy the Glazer's out.

From a financial view, its got bankruptcy written all over it - 3 - 5 years and it'll go pop unfortunately. And the club hasn't even got the goodwill backing of Manchester City Council to help out because unlike City, the people's club, Manure have put nothing at all back into the local community (apart from the aggressive compulsory purchasing of private housing around the stadium to expand - compulsory purchasing which, if you remember, was forced through at cost well below market).

So you went and saw Manure vs Villa and decided to support Manure? That's either shockingly bad for not supporting Villa (for I presume you are from Brum otherwise its an utterly random game to go and watch) or a total glory hunter for supporting Manure when you're not even from Greater Manchester (not the City of Manchester because that's covered by City, the people's club).

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    What is LVG?

I thought it was some sort of driving entitlement, small lorry or some such.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Matthewfalle
    Its easy

You explain in the simplest possible terms to the OP why his club is going bankrupt and will no longer exist in 3 - 5 years and it sort of closes itself.

Et le voila......................

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.