Donald Trump

Comments

• dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    cooldad wrote:
    The new acting attorney general Whittaker is way up there with all the other weirdos
    During a 2014 Senate debate sponsored by a conservative Christian organization, he said that in helping confirm judges, “I’d like to see things like their worldview, what informs them. Are they people of faith? Do they have a biblical view of justice? — which I think is very important.”
    At that point, the moderator interjected: “Levitical or New Testament?”
    “New Testament,” Whitaker affirmed. “And what I know is as long as they have that worldview, that they’ll be a good judge. And if they have a secular worldview, then I’m going to be very concerned about how they judge.”

It gets worse.

"Before he led the Justice Department, Matthew G. Whitaker promoted company accused of deceiving clients"

"In May of this year, a federal court in Florida ordered the company to pay a settlement of more than $25 million and close up shop, records show. The company did not admit or deny wrongdoing."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b9258339eb

I've seen it said he may not even last one Scaramucci. He's so obviously unqualified and his appointment is illegal.

Interestingly, for Trump to appoint a new AG without going through the $hit that was Kavanagh, it has to be because of a resignation and not a firing. Nice wording from Sessions in his resignation of "at your request".
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    cooldad wrote:
    The new acting attorney general Whittaker is way up there with all the other weirdos
    During a 2014 Senate debate sponsored by a conservative Christian organization, he said that in helping confirm judges, “I’d like to see things like their worldview, what informs them. Are they people of faith? Do they have a biblical view of justice? — which I think is very important.”
    At that point, the moderator interjected: “Levitical or New Testament?”
    “New Testament,” Whitaker affirmed. “And what I know is as long as they have that worldview, that they’ll be a good judge. And if they have a secular worldview, then I’m going to be very concerned about how they judge.”

It gets worse.

"Before he led the Justice Department, Matthew G. Whitaker promoted company accused of deceiving clients"

"In May of this year, a federal court in Florida ordered the company to pay a settlement of more than $25 million and close up shop, records show. The company did not admit or deny wrongdoing."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b9258339eb

I've seen it said he may not even last one Scaramucci. He's so obviously unqualified and his appointment is illegal.

the MFs love the time: "one Scaramucci". They are going to adopt it as common practice.

"so how long was he in the ditch for?"
    "1/2 a Scaramucci"
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Low energy dump, goes all the way to Paris to commemorate the fallen US soldiers along with other leaders and then cancels his visit to the US cemetery just outside Paris deciding to stay in his room instead... clown
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    False alarm, he did go Hug-a-bee sanders has the video
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Actually your interpretation of the Daily Mail article is incorrect.

He did not attend. And was right not to.

Let me know what commemoration that you intend to participate in and I'll find a similar one.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • What does that last bit even mean FF?
  • bianchimoon
    If only I could be @rsed to explain the sarcasm of my second post.... pointless :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    dotard didn't go. he sent a representative. dotard is a khunt.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,183

But it was raining and it was impossible for him to travel (but not for his representative or all the others that made it).
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    Pross wrote:

But it was raining and it was impossible for him to travel (but not for his representative or all the others that made it).
    Given the choice between room service or going out in heavy rain etc.
    I present his "perfect health" waistline to the jury.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Pross wrote:

He made the event about Trump by staying put. His orifice here, Fishes, gets that message and approves. He is our canary.
  • bianchimoon
    since he said McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured perhaps he thinks soldiers who died are even less deserving of respect, he prefers heroes who were not captured and returned home. Said the man who deferred the draft five times.
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,610
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Pross wrote:

@LindseyGrahamSC

Really enjoyed a round of golf with President @realDonaldTrump today.

President Trump shot a 73 in windy and wet conditions!

2:10 PM - 9 Oct 2017
  • FishFish
    It was the helicopter that could not travel not him.

No country in Europe would allow him to travel by car. Britain did not and France neither.

Donald Trump is the Greatest World Leader EVER. FACT. He is an all weather President.

I hope that you will all be going to remembrance services today rather than engaging in sophomoric bleating.

• robert88
    FishFish wrote:

No country in Europe would allow him to travel by car. Britain did not and France neither.

Donald Trump is the Greatest World Leader EVER. FACT. He is an all weather President.

I hope that you will all be going to remembrance services today rather than engaging in sophomoric bleating.

Captain Bonespur. Say no more.
  • PhilipPirrip
    PhilipPirrip Posts: 616
    edited November 2018
    @LindseyGrahamSC

Really enjoyed a round of golf with President @realDonaldTrump today.

President Trump shot a 73 in windy and wet conditions!

2:10 PM - 9 Oct 2017
    Trump is crap at golf but very few admit it cos they're sucking up to him.

I suspect 'windy and wet conditions' was referring to Trump's pants, at least he hadn't sh1t himself again.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.5AHVIsppzBD8gxL_MG4L3QHaEK%26pid%3D15.1&f=1
  • Robert88 wrote:
    Captain Bonespur. Say no more.
    It's Cadet Bonespurs. Don't elevate him beyond his competence.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Fishbot is right as usual.

Trump did far more important things than worry about a bunch of dead people.

He sat in his hotel room and tweeted important threats to California whilst people were dying and houses burning.

'Trump threatens to pull federal funding for California wildfires over 'gross mismanagement'

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threate ... d=59102371

And took time to constructively criticise another journalist(another three in fact but who's counting...)

“What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question,” Trump snapped. He didn’t answer the allegedly “stupid” question, but he did pour more contempt on Phillip. “I watch you a lot,” he said. “You ask a lot of stupid questions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... fb1c985bf7
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,996
    FishFish wrote:

Funny how Makron and Merkel managed to travel.
    Was his hotel on the course or did he manage to travel?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • briantrumpet
    Haha. Rick Wilson is worth watching for his insults.

trump.png
  • bianchimoon
    Haha. Rick Wilson is worth watching for his insults.

trump.png

I swear melanias looking down and saying Donald, are you happy to see Vlad??
  • Matthewfalle
    FishFish wrote:

incorrect. dotard is a khunt.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bianchimoon
    FishFish wrote:

FishFace knows he is, he just thinks he's playing a really clever contrarian game and that the rest of us don't get it (yawn)
  • Matthewfalle
    FishFish wrote:

FishFace knows he is, he just thinks he's playing a really clever contrarian game and that the rest of us don't get it (yawn)

i really hope you are right but i must admit that fish doesn't strike me as particularly bright, to be honest.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I think you give Fishbot too much credit. 'Think' is a bit optimistic...
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • robert88
    cooldad wrote:
    Fishbot is right as usual.

Trump did far more important things than worry about a bunch of dead people.

He sat in his hotel room and tweeted important threats to California whilst people were dying and houses burning.

'Trump threatens to pull federal funding for California wildfires over 'gross mismanagement'

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threate ... d=59102371

And took time to constructively criticise another journalist(another three in fact but who's counting...)

“What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question,” Trump snapped. He didn’t answer the allegedly “stupid” question, but he did pour more contempt on Phillip. “I watch you a lot,” he said. “You ask a lot of stupid questions.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... fb1c985bf7

A stupid question is one that Trump is too stupid to answer. It's not a reflection on the questioner.
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    I find it inconceivable that there wasn’t a plan in the event the helicopter was not available.

The guy is a draft dodging coward.
  • Matthewfalle
    of course there was a plan. how do you think the other two dudes got there?

dotard is a khunt. end of. lazy, lying, coward.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • briantrumpet
    of course there was a plan. how do you think the other two dudes got there?

dotard is a khunt. end of. lazy, lying, coward.
    This would seem to be a perfect example of the application of Occam's razor.
  • FishFish
    ... I don't think that the audience will 'get' that.