Wilier Izoard XP
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,770
    Robert88 wrote:
    ..now, where's that Nobel Prize?

Best get it quick.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    South Korean Blue House spox: “At this moment, the meaning and intention of President Trump's remarks requires more clear understanding.”
    No sh!t
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • kingstongraham
    He thinks Justin Trudeau had his press conference because Trudeau didn't know Air Force 1 has a TV, so Trump wouldn't see it.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sorry guys - I've just clicked onto this thread and read the last page and half.

Please tell me you've made it all up and are taking the piss.

Please?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Pretty please? With sugar on top?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham
    "I think honestly he's going to do these things" Trump says of Kim Jong Un. Says he may stand before us in 6 months and admit he was wrong. Adds: "I don't know that I'll ever admit that I was wrong. I'll find some kind of excuse."
  • kingstongraham
    Trump says he talked up North Korea's opportunities for beachside hotels in meeting with Kim.
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Matthew. Nope - none of it was made up. In the final analysis, the orange twat peed off most of the G7 so that he could look tough to Kim, flew to Singapore, got promised a blowjob at some indertiminate point in the future, told everybody how great he was and then flew home to his adoring subjects. What a total and utter khunt.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    Trump says he talked up North Korea's opportunities for beachside hotels in meeting with Kim.
    :roll: I thought this was a joke.
    I told Kim, you can have the best hotels in the world there!!!!!!
    I also hoped the bit about the video and a lot of other stuff was a joke.
  • kingstongraham
    Veronese68 wrote:

Well it is, but it's true.

Honestly, that video with the trailer for the new sequel of the Trump/Kim show. It's stunning.

Oh, and Trump said that he didn't show it to Kim on a big screen, because they had it on a cassette. Then corrected himself to iPad.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    I think people are doing him a disservice, remember he is doing "things", "many things", "great things" and he'll be doing "more things" but "we'll have to wait and see" ..."big things, great things".
  • bianchimoon
    mfin wrote:
    I think people are doing him a disservice, remember he is doing "things", "many things", "great things" and he'll be doing "more things" but "we'll have to wait and see" ..."big things, great things".
    and they didn't need to keep a record of it because he has quote "one of the greatest memories of all time" still can't remember paying Stormy $130,000 though... strange
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • Matthewfalle
    Scoob84 wrote:

doesn't work on my browser - any other links please?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    ayjaycee wrote:
    Matthew. Nope - none of it was made up. In the final analysis, the orange fool peed off most of the G7 so that he could look tough to Kim, flew to Singapore, got promised a blowjob at some indertiminate point in the future, told everybody how great he was and then flew home to his adoring subjects. What a total and utter khunt.

Thank you for causing my jaw to drop and hit the floor.

If it wasn't so serious it would be farcical. Well, unfortunately it is farcical.

At what point did Kim turn around to his advisors and say "wtaf was that all about?. I can't believe I wasted my time meeting with that dotard".

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:

Honestly, that video with the trailer for the new sequel of the Trump/Kim show. It's stunning.

Oh, and Trump said that he didn't show it to Kim on a big screen, because they had it on a cassette. Then corrected himself to iPad.

video link please - this I need to see.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    From The Guardian today:

Donald Trump has agreed to suspend military exercises with South Korea in return for a commitment to denuclearisation from Kim Jong-un. Trump conceded that the war games were provocative, inappropriate and very expensive. Both the South Korean government and US forces in the region appear to have been taken by surprise by Trump’s suspension of joint military exercises.

So Dotard didn't actually consult anyone on anything he was going to do?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham
    Veronese68 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0BWMd1R7wE

whole press conference here. Video in Korean, then in English, then an hour of press conference.
  • bianchimoon
    The good news is that now they are stopping military 'exercises' in Korea, they can do them off the coast of the real enemy 'Canada'
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:

whole press conference here. Video in Korean, then in English, then an hour of press conference.

Thank you!

Its quite bizarre tbh .................

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    How much do these wargames actually cost ?

If you have a Navy and Air Force - what's the point unless you practice with them ? If your country is too poor to afford the fuel for your very big planes, then how skilled are your pilots going to be ? What do they do instead ? Sit around reading flying magazines and watching Top Gun for the 1000th time ?
  • Matthewfalle
    Fenix wrote:

If you have a Navy and Air Force - what's the point unless you practice with them ? If your country is too poor to afford the fuel for your very big planes, then how skilled are your pilots going to be ? What do they do instead ? Sit around reading flying magazines and watching Top Gun for the 1000th time ?

they cost shitloads. the brits have actually stopped people firing rounds because they are cost cutting.

raises morale and training levels sooo high its unbelieveable....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham
    edited June 2018

Thank you!

Its quite bizarre tbh .................

Just the video in English here with the pictures:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A838gS8nwas

I'm still bewildered.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    That film really is very strange. What possessed them to think trivialising it into a film trailer was a good idea? Also, there can only be two results? One was all out war and the other option seemed to be Trump building nice beach front hotels.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    Fenix wrote:

Why waste time and money on games when you can just go out and blast some other country instead (preferably one that has a significantly weaker military) ? Do your training in Iran instead (actually, they might be a bit too well armed - Yemen would probably be better)
  • kingstongraham
    Veronese68 wrote:
    That film really is very strange. What possessed them to think trivialising it into a film trailer was a good idea? Also, there can only be two results? One was all out war and the other option seemed to be Trump building nice beach front hotels.

Sliding Doors 2
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    Veronese68 wrote:
    He doesn't take much reading does he ...

raise the tariffs on existing deals, piss of the G7 nations - pop over to see his new mate Kim and talk up some trade deals there - North Korea = cheap labour and new tourist spot = $$$$$ for Trump ..
  • Matthewfalle
    Pross wrote:
    Fenix wrote:

Why waste time and money on games when you can just go out and blast some other country instead (preferably one that has a significantly weaker military) ? Do your training in Iran instead (actually, they might be a bit too well armed - Yemen would probably be better)

nah - they're all nutters in Yemen: normal rules don't apply and thats when it gets all messy....

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Dear God - the video !

This world is just too crazy for me now.