Donald Trump

Comments

• rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,106
    Yes, it does matter.

Surprised you can't see that.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Clearly something that is of significance to an unimportant person such as yourself would not feature in my concerns nor in those of someone having equal gravitas and high status as myself..
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,770
    FishFish wrote:
    Clearly something that is of significance to an unimportant person such as yourself would not feature in my concerns nor in those of someone having equal gravitas and high status as myself..

Enlighten us.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    FishFish wrote:

I need a good pond pump. I imagine your status would enable you to advise me. Oxygenation and all that.

Otherwise what you use are you?
  • rjsterry
    FishFish wrote:

That has genuinely put a smile on my face. Thanks.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    This is better:

FishFish wrote:
    .. you are too stupid to understand most things and partly because your views and your personalities are so disordered as a compensation for lack of intellectual competence.

Marvin: “I am at a rough estimate thirty billion times more intelligent than you. Let me give you an example. Think of a number, any number.”
    Zem: “Er, five.”
    Marvin: “Wrong. You see?”
  • FishFish
    FishFish wrote:

Enlighten us.

I think that the topic in debate was the degree of importance that people placed on a foreign head of state.

Were you too, one of those without the intelligence to understand that??

• FishFish
    Robert88 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

I need a good pond pump. I imagine your status would enable you to advise me. Oxygenation and all that.

I would not personally be able to advise you on specifications but would recommend my purveyor; Mssrs Harrods of Knightsbridge who would direct to to the right person. In my estate I have a Loch rather than a pond.

• Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    FishFish wrote:
    Robert88 wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

I would not personally be able to advise you on specifications but would recommend my purveyor; Mssrs Harrods of Knightsbridge who would direct to to the right person. In my estate I have several burnt out cars, some skaggy prostitutes, a mattress in my front garden and a room where I have camera to film my mother entertaining my many uncles, all at once.

FTFY
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

Enlighten us.

I think that the topic in debate was the degree of importance that people placed on a foreign head of state.

No, I was asking for enlightenment on your high status.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    rjsterry wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    That has genuinely put a smile on my face. Thanks.
    :lol:
  • FishFish
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

Enlighten us.

As regards enlightenment my status is the least of your worries. Try reading comprehension, social skills, on-line communication and evolution from simian to something approaching a human being.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 17,139
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

Enlighten us.

he used to flip burgers, but moved on to artisanal batter-coating, the elite
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • veronese68
    FishFish wrote:
    As regards enlightenment my status is the least of your worries. Try reading comprehension, social skills, on-line communication and evolution from simian to something approaching a human being.
    Now that’s even funnier and trumps Fishy’s earlier nonsense. :lol:
  • kingstongraham
    FishFish wrote:

Your status is way below the least of my worries. You seemed to want to show off, I was giving you an opportunity.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,098
    FishFish wrote:
    Both of you are interpreting my comment rather than reading it. Partly because you are too stupid to understand most things and partly because your views and your personalities are so disordered as a compensation for lack of intellectual competence.
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    I would not personally be able to advise you on specifications but would recommend my purveyor; Mssrs Harrods of Knightsbridge who would direct to to the right person. In my estate I have a Loch rather than a pond.

[You are 'avin a laugh?]

ROFL. :D:D

Fishfish: You are more full of yourself than a very large Matryoshka doll.

Of course, now you have joined the ranks of the loons, Manc33 et al. Congratulations.

One has taken one's time to source an appropriate forum for you to peruse when one has spare time between re-educating the proletariat. I do hope that you will feel quite settled and adequately entertained.

None of that riff raff here Chalmoderley Warner:

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    Mumsnet... those were the days. Ironic how when the Stasi was in full flow, there was lots of entertainment.
  • rjsterry
    Pinno wrote:

Ha. Brilliant! And yet unsettlingly familiar.

I promise have not faked this screen grab.

Var1P_d7zLMol6PF2r-fdQW-JUbAF4_3ADRZwzLaWCrUoqAxH6f5kjSlqgTyQTYwubFP0ypXkDzIATuUjNWNysMqym9SI2W0qW4UF4F72of1voNWDX7XBQDc2d7_QW8Jy-drfLXDYMD0TkfHquR0ak-5Vug482OZ9RthU7vY3z2YIs40W4T6HBgUvf-57lhB1EW5ai5jHPedxPTP8g4RbyNrUBbu-JfVkJ_Ep6A599Qk0AqnoI76rgC5o4e8x4gQ-XrDHjvkfbyRkJmAcTTJFeb1gEbcdQ7Urs1Pp9V0es2q0SeTv42iWH4oVH4S9M9CsLIdx0-C9w715jUwLBdGcI4l0ZSGaTgYeZdFLvEuRqKvV6amJi-5SxukXVkNyJQ-PmNK5aYR1zXxgc3NiCJTGLFoVSWhRRzibR552WX14z9a_XoKH46t34JaFUjkpp1LGnpqxuNwQsxrJSonjVBDMbzsrRDqvg2uG6fsRBRosExCUvM_FdtgceChCu3QoXMvk1ZNnDGNDCdVc0BK9bzPX3qAdql7IyOg4T72yzmCazwgzv9Ry-6Bytg8-77JgkukG9zYAsUjivp2O2GNZU6_y2w_H1WZoOtCg1N_Tlej=w720-h1280-no
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• FishFish
    sungod wrote:
    /quote]
    he used to flip burgers, but moved on to artisanal batter-coating, the elite

Never done that and am currently head of audit for a dual listed UK Company.

I've also done my Part III 's as opposed to making pretentious and excruciatingly inept juvenile allusions to Natural Phillosophy - for clarity the ones that you make.

• ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    FishFish wrote:

I've also done my Part III 's "........
    That explains a lot!
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • kingstongraham
    FishFish wrote:

I've also done my Part III 's as opposed to making pretentious and excruciatingly inept juvenile allusions to Natural Phillosophy - for clarity the ones that you make.

What does a head of audit do? Is that internal audit, or dealing with external auditors?
  • Matthewfalle
    rjsterry wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Ha. Brilliant! And yet unsettlingly familiar.

I promise have not faked this screen grab.

Var1P_d7zLMol6PF2r-fdQW-JUbAF4_3ADRZwzLaWCrUoqAxH6f5kjSlqgTyQTYwubFP0ypXkDzIATuUjNWNysMqym9SI2W0qW4UF4F72of1voNWDX7XBQDc2d7_QW8Jy-drfLXDYMD0TkfHquR0ak-5Vug482OZ9RthU7vY3z2YIs40W4T6HBgUvf-57lhB1EW5ai5jHPedxPTP8g4RbyNrUBbu-JfVkJ_Ep6A599Qk0AqnoI76rgC5o4e8x4gQ-XrDHjvkfbyRkJmAcTTJFeb1gEbcdQ7Urs1Pp9V0es2q0SeTv42iWH4oVH4S9M9CsLIdx0-C9w715jUwLBdGcI4l0ZSGaTgYeZdFLvEuRqKvV6amJi-5SxukXVkNyJQ-PmNK5aYR1zXxgc3NiCJTGLFoVSWhRRzibR552WX14z9a_XoKH46t34JaFUjkpp1LGnpqxuNwQsxrJSonjVBDMbzsrRDqvg2uG6fsRBRosExCUvM_FdtgceChCu3QoXMvk1ZNnDGNDCdVc0BK9bzPX3qAdql7IyOg4T72yzmCazwgzv9Ry-6Bytg8-77JgkukG9zYAsUjivp2O2GNZU6_y2w_H1WZoOtCg1N_Tlej=w720-h1280-no

http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/s ... st13784716

Good to see they have the same dilemmas as some people on here.

Do you think they have an equine version of Wiggle to blame?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    FishFish wrote:

What does a head of audit do? Is that internal audit, or dealing with external auditors?

Either way, it doesn't sound very interesting or fulfilling.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • kingstongraham
    Anyway.

Good thread on why it's probably going to get worse:

https://twitter.com/fawfulfan/status/10 ... 37702?s=19
  • pinno
    Odd, seen as Mercedes bought Chrysler and i'm sure most of the Chrysler's are made in the US.
  • kingstongraham
    Pinno wrote:
    Odd, seen as Mercedes bought Chrysler and i'm sure most of the Chrysler's are made in the US.

Daimler-Benz sold Chrysler in 2007 and it's now part of the Fiat group, but that's irrelevant to the message in the thread.
  • pinno
    Chrysler owned by Fiat. Now there's a thing.

Point taken KG.
  • veronese68
    Anyway.
    That makes a lot of sense, unfortunately.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,651
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Anyway.
    That makes a lot of sense, unfortunately.
    The common sense solution would be to equalise the car import duties on both sides of the pond by reducing the rates to the lower of the two currently applicable. Which would mean the EU dropping car import duties from the current 10% to the US rate of 2.5%.

Unfortunately I don't think that will happen.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]