Donald Trump

Comments

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Incredibly sad the thought of what might happen in Jerusalem today, that lives that could be lost because one man's ego. :(
    Many lives have already been lost to that mans ego.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Anyway.

MCGA everyone! Be cool.
    Yup MCGA...
    President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
    and FUtEU with Iran sanctions
    For instance, in a tweet, the new U.S. ambassador to Germany was quick to give orders to German companies on how they should behave. This is nothing less than a massive assault on the sovereignty of European states and the European Union. They are deprived of their right to decide on their policies and actions by brutal dictates from a foreign — and allegedly friendly — country.
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • rolf_f
    Yup MCGA...
    President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done

Our business switched from Nokia non smart phones to ZTE a while back. We are now getting rid of all the ZTE phones and replacing them with Nokia due to the discovery of a critical security risk.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,505
    Incredibly sad the thought of what might happen in Jerusalem today, that lives that could be lost because one man's ego. :(

25 so far according to the BBC Radio 4 lunchtime news . . .
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • Going to the border to protest while demanding freedom to return as you hurl stones and petrol bombs is going to do wonders to make you seem harmless. This is a religious conflict and not just geopolitical one, good luck ever seeing it resolved, embassy or not.
  • bianchimoon
    but, but, but.. The Donald said it's not that difficult...
    “We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,” Trump said. “We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.” “It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Going to the border to protest while demanding freedom to return as you hurl stones and petrol bombs is going to do wonders to make you seem harmless. This is a religious conflict and not just geopolitical one, good luck ever seeing it resolved, embassy or not.

In contrast to the IDF heading out to mow the lawn with their state of the art weaponry every once in a while.
  • rolf_f
    Going to the border to protest while demanding freedom to return as you hurl stones and petrol bombs is going to do wonders to make you seem harmless. This is a religious conflict and not just geopolitical one, good luck ever seeing it resolved, embassy or not.

In contrast to the IDF heading out to mow the lawn with their state of the art weaponry every once in a while.

I think the Israeli govt would think so. They've always seemed to regard killing people with missiles as a fair response to stone chucking.

I tend to think that complaining about terrorists when you are a terrorist yourself is a bit much.
  • The repercussions are clear, stay away from the border and everything will be alright. When thousands are challenging a border and suicide bombings and stabbings are common, you'd have to be an idiot to go there knowing situation.

It's like sending a 10 year old boy to be privately tutored by a Catholic priest- why take the chance when you know the risk?
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,505
    The repercussions are clear, stay away from the border and everything will be alright. When thousands are challenging a border and suicide bombings and stabbings are common, you'd have to be an idiot to move the embassy - why take the chance when you know the risk?

FTFY

From the BBC:

At least 43 Palestinians have been killed and 2,200 wounded by Israeli troops, Palestinian officials say, on the deadliest day of violence since the 2014 Gaza war
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • bianchimoon
    The repercussions are clear, stay away from the border and everything will be alright. When thousands are challenging a border and suicide bombings and stabbings are common, you'd have to be an idiot to go there knowing situation.

It's like sending a 10 year old boy to be privately tutored by a Catholic priest- why take the chance when you know the risk?
    and when israel keeps moving the border? keeps settling in internationally recognised palestinian areas, keeps taking houses off palestinians? :roll:
  • rolf_f
    The repercussions are clear, stay away from the border and everything will be alright.

You must have a strange definition of "alright".
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    The repercussions are clear, stay away from the border and everything will be alright. When thousands are challenging a border and suicide bombings and stabbings are common, you'd have to be an idiot to go there knowing situation.

and when israel keeps moving the border? keeps settling in internationally recognised palestinian areas, keeps taking houses off palestinians? :roll:

Obviously you then have to stay away from that border too. Although the odd close pass is welcome so those national service runts can hone their sniper skills before moving to the US for a quality college degree.
  • Matthewfalle
    MF was just wondering, whilst waiting for his Horlicks to cool down, whether Melania's kidney surgery means that she has got to the point where she is intending to leave The Dotard piece by piece so he doesn't notice and can't stop her.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    MF was just wondering, whilst waiting for his Horlicks to cool down, whether Melania's kidney surgery means that she has got to the point where she is intending to leave The Dotard piece by piece so he doesn't notice and can't stop her.

MF says Melania has malignant Trump? Having herself surgically removed? We shall see.
  • bianchimoon
    Chinese government invested $500m in a Trump organisation project in Indonesia, less than 72 hours later Trump tweets
    President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done
    Fill the swamp!
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    Chinese government invested $500m in a Trump organisation project in Indonesia, less than 72 hours later Trump tweets
    Fill the swamp!

A lot of interesting tweets flying around from the legal fraternity at the moment. Including
    Just a reminder that the bribery law (18 U.S.C. § 201) is still one of the few ethics laws that applies to the president, and ordering a cabinet agency to take action is one of the few things that would still qualify as an “official act” after the Supreme Court gutted the law.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Matthewfalle
    don't forget that china also talked n korea back to the diplomatic table for which dotard has taken credit - even though he did feck all.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Interesting that the Chinese have just stumped up $500m to build a theme park with trump hotels and golf course. That should ease the threat of a trade war.
  • Matthewfalle
    Interesting that the Chinese have just stumped up $500m to build a theme park with trump hotels and golf course. That should ease the threat of a trade war.

COINCEDENCE

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • nickice
    nickice Posts: 2,439
    don't forget that china also talked n korea back to the diplomatic table for which dotard has taken credit - even though he did feck all.

Barack Obama would have taken, and been given, credit for that.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    And another day in Trumpworld sees the photographs released of the Qatari investors that "I never met, they were never here" via Stormy Daniel's lawyer. I'm beginning to wonder if he may be a bit of a liar?!
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,106
    nickice wrote:

Barack Obama would have taken, and been given, credit for that.

Keep flogging that one ;)
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,983
    Bolton throwing away Trump's peace prize.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • robert88
    PBlakeney wrote:

Trump appointed Bolton. Kim Jong Un knows who Bolton is and what he does - Libya, Iraq, Iran; Trump's pit bull.

The USA is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons to win a war.
  • darkhairedlord
    darkhairedlord Posts: 7,180
    Robert88 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:

Trump appointed Bolton. Kim Jong Un knows who Bolton is and what he does - Libya, Iraq, Iran; Trump's pit bull.

The war was won, they needed live test subjects to conclude the experiments.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,770
    "You know that thing you've got that made us take you seriously? Can you get rid of that please? We promise to treat you right as long as you get rid of it. And you can trust us, because when we make an agreement, we always stick with it."
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    Robert88 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:

Yeah, because invading and cleaning up Japan was always going to be a pushover :roll:
  • robert88
    bompington wrote:
    Robert88 wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:

Yeah, because invading and cleaning up Japan was always going to be a pushover :roll:

You know all about that? :roll: :roll: Give yourself a f**king medal.

Certainly it's a controversial topic and there are always people who miss the point. The point is that North Korea knows the US has used WMDs alone in the world. Why would they assume that with Trump in charge they might not repeat the experience?