Donald Trump

Comments

• FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    rjsterry wrote:
    Extra bonus points for the Star Trek reference ;)

You managed to get down that far. I gave up and sodomised my pet sea lion by way of an alternative.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    it is ok for a government to lie when it suits it.

Incorrect - the majority view is that trump is a dotard, the king of the idiots.

Maybe so but in this case as in all others you are the minority in each and every one of your objectionable dimensions.

You just contradicted yourself you loon.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,204
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

Incorrect - the majority view is that trump is a dotard, the king of the idiots.

Maybe so but in this case as in all others you are the minority in each and every one of your objectionable dimensions.

Oi. I resemble that.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,651
    libtards
    I like that word.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.
    Understandable, as a cuntservative, you would.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Stevo_666
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.
    Did I touch a raw nerve there?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,562
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.
    Is 'humorous' name-calling a one-way thing?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    A bit like the Republicans that call anyone a snowflake that is offended by their views getting all butthurt when a comedian roasts one of them at an event traditionally used for roasting? Their big macho bully of a president is so weak he’s too scared to even go.
    Must say I think it would take more than that to offend Stevo though.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.
    Course not. Only thing was, my liking the word wasn't directed at anyone, but libtarddad's reply was. Wonder why? :wink:
  • Jez mon
    Jez mon Posts: 3,809
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.
    Course not. Only thing was, my liking the word wasn't directed at anyone, but libtarddad's reply was. Wonder why? :wink:

It sounded like it was directed at swathes of the forum rather than just one person :wink:

I guess your failure to coin your own phrase has left you with the option of just copying the 'pedes on the trump train!

I do find it amusing that many of those who spout crap about libtards also profess to hold values which are broadly in line with tradition liberalism.
    You live and learn. At any rate, you live
  • Stevo_666
    Jez mon wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.

It sounded like it was directed at swathes of the forum rather than just one person :wink:

I guess your failure to coin your own phrase has left you with the option of just copying the 'pedes on the trump train!

I do find it amusing that many of those who spout crap about libtards also profess to hold values which are broadly in line with tradition liberalism.
    I only said I liked the word so you might be reading too much into it.

But now you mention it, after having trademarked 'Leftiebollox' I suppose I should move onto coining something that covers the thin skinned centre left :)
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,106
    What makes you think liberalism = centre left? There are plenty of liberals (socially and economically) in the Conservative Party.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Those are libs having an identity crisis. Economics and social values often go hand in hand because one affects the other.
  • Matthewfalle
    orraloon wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:
    FishFish wrote:

Oi. I resemble that.

Sorry. MF realises that although on the surface loons are mainly the same, Fish2 is definitely very, very special.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    rjsterry wrote:
    What makes you think liberalism = centre left? There are plenty of liberals (socially and economically) in the Conservative Party.
    I don't. But the lot mentioned above are more deserving of a bit of p1ss taking IMO. Especially the ones who get on their high horses and preach to the rest of us. You probably know the sort.
  • Stevo_666
    Those are libs having an identity crisis. Economics and social values often go hand in hand because one affects the other.
    Surely you need an identity to have an identity crisis? :wink:
  • cooldad
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jez mon wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.

But now you mention it, after having trademarked 'Leftiebollox' I suppose I should move onto coining something that covers the thin skinned centre left :)

Just a bit saddened that stupid US us and them type sh1t is starting to take hold here. We can do no wrong, and they can do no right.

IMHO liberal just means you accept people are different, and has nothing to do with left or right.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    Sorry. MF realises that although on the surface loons are mainly the same, Fish2 is definitely very, very special.

Your learned epistle on fish, surface and loon may signify something to a marine biologist but not something of quality.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • Stevo_666
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jez mon wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.

Just a bit saddened that stupid US us and them type sh1t is starting to take hold here. We can do no wrong, and they can do no right.

IMHO liberal just means you accept people are different, and has nothing to do with left or right.
    Fair enough, believe it or not I could count myself as being fairly socially liberal, but obviously economically pretty dry.

Also I have to take back what I said about you above, as you don't seem to be very liberal given your lack of acceptance of my different political viewpoint :wink:
  • cooldad
    I didn't realise you were a nazi...

But it could be worse, you could be one of those Illinois nazis. Everyone hates Illinois nazis.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • rjsterry
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    I don't. But the lot mentioned above are more deserving of a bit of p1ss taking IMO. Especially the ones who get on their high horses and preach to the rest of us. You probably know the sort.

The view's lovely from up here :)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Matthewfalle
    cooldad wrote:

But it could be worse, you could be one of those Illinois nazis. Everyone hates Illinois nazis.

GODWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    cooldad wrote:

GODWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't imagine this is the first mention of Nazis in 290 pages.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • rjsterry
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Jez mon wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    libtards
    I like that word.

Fair enough, believe it or not I could count myself as being fairly socially liberal, but obviously economically pretty dry.

Also I have to take back what I said about you above, as you don't seem to be very liberal given your lack of acceptance of my different political viewpoint :wink:

Not wanting to put words in your mouth, but a preference for economic decisions to be made at the individual level wherever possible and being generally against government interference in markets would make you an economic liberal.

The irony of the most people using the word 'libtard' is that the very things they claim to value: primacy of the individual and freedom from government interference are pretty much the defining characteristics of liberalism.
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:

Of course, the only problem with that is that, if you normalise the political sensibilities, you sound a lot like those you think deserving of the p1ss taking. I do know the sort - you're one of them!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rjsterry
    That's very unfair, Rolf. He may have embarked on an ill-fated attempt to consign the Labour party to oblivion and banged on about it for pages and pages but there is absolutely no preaching. :)

Anyway, who else are us preachy centre-left types going to argue with?
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,699
    cooldad wrote:
    Completely agree with that.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Fair enough, believe it or not I could count myself as being fairly socially liberal.
    Ripping the p!ss out of everyone with a differing viewpoint would indicate otherwise. :wink:
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 27,770
    Anyway.

MCGA everyone! Be cool.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    The irony of the most people using the word 'libtard' is that the very things they claim to value: primacy of the individual and freedom from government interference are pretty much the defining characteristics of liberalism.

Unfortunately liberalism like Easter is a movable feast and doesn't have a hard and fast definition. It could be a nice word for nice people or a nice word for nasty people.

" primacy of the individual and freedom from government interference" is longhand for the individual rights prescribed by Ayn Rand, a writer used (or hi-jacked) by the US right wing to express their ideas, not least denial of altruism. Whilst Trump may claim to like Ayn Rand's work (has he actually read any?) it's unlikely she would have reciprocated his 'respect'.

THE ANTI-INTELLECTUALITY OF DONALD TRUMP: WHY AYN RAND WOULD HAVE DESPISED A PRESIDENT TRUMP

The article says her book - Atlas Shrugged - predicted first the financial crisis then Trump's arrival:
    At the novel’s start, we witness a crumbling world, with posturing intellectuals who have long ago abandoned the intellect but who continue to preach irrational, shopworn ideas, which everyone mouths but no one fully believes — or dares challenge. Part of the point of the story is that these pseudo-intellectuals will eventually be replaced by their progeny: people who more openly dispense with the intellect and who are more explicitly boorish, brutish and tribal, i.e., by anti-intellectual mentalities.

also,
    Trump makes no distinction between truth and falsity, between statements backed by evidence and statements unsupported by any evidence. This is why you can’t catch him in a lie. He doesn’t care.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Incredibly sad the thought of what might happen in Jerusalem today, that lives that could be lost because one man's ego. :(
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....