Donald Trump

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,964
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Jfk was a serial shagger. Did his shagging around affect his ability either positively or negatively as much as trying to conceal it from the pious?
    Remind me. How did that pan out? :lol:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,979
    I thought there were allegations that he tried to give her money but she turned it down. AFAIK that seems to imply he thought she was a hooker but she wasn't so turned it down. I bet he thought he'd got a frequent flyer discount / a freebie or something.

If that was the case then surely it would come out as 'I'm great in bed, I'm the best, I'm so good and so well endowed that I once used a hooker and she refused to take payment as she said it was the most satisfying sex she had ever had'?
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    You worry me. You're starting to think like Trump. Doesn't that worry you just a little bit too? :D
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    You worry me. You're starting to think like Trump. Doesn't that worry you just a little bit too? :D

It's easy to think like Trump, it's grown up to choose not to live your life like it. He's just fortunate that he has about 50m enablers.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    PBlakeney wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Jfk was a serial shagger. Did his shagging around affect his ability either positively or negatively as much as trying to conceal it from the pious?
    Remind me. How did that pan out? :lol:

Perhaps it was a jealous husband on the grassy knoll? :lol:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,979

Nah, I actually had to think whereas he would have just spouted it with no process - a bit like the difference between going for a dump where you have to push a bit or the ones where you sit down and it just falls out!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,410
    A lot of successful politicians are on a power trip, I get the impressions serial shaggers are on a bit of a power trip so I think there's a link there.
    The thing I have a problem with is politicians preaching about morality or family values when they are so immoral themselves. To answer RJS's question about American evangelicals I suspect a lot of them are at it as well. What was the James Bond film with the evangelist covering up the smuggling at his mountain retreat, I can picture a lot of them being like that character in terms of chatting up impressionable young girls, not so much the drug smuggling.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,442
    Even his most trusted advisers (anyone on Fox and Friends) are apparently saying that he shouldn't fire Mueller.
  • lostboysaint
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382445-top-trump-security-aide-tom-bossert-resigning?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Another one gone. At least the demented witch of a press secretary is still there to issue the press release to wave them off.
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • kingstongraham
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/382445-top-trump-security-aide-tom-bossert-resigning?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Another one gone. At least the demented witch of a press secretary is still there to issue the press release to wave them off.

"Bossert had no idea his departure was imminent... last night" - Ken Dilanian (NBC) on Twitter.
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    Mattis and Trump both just cancelled travel arrangements, seems action in Syria fairly imminent, must want to get it done so he can play golf this weekend
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Mattis and Trump both just cancelled travel arrangements, seems action in Syria fairly imminent, must want to get it done so he can play golf this weekend

Also probably keen to divert the media from the FBI raid on Cohen, no doubt. Syria is 'hotting up' at just the right time...
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    Even his most trusted advisers (anyone on Fox and Friends) are apparently saying that he shouldn't fire Mueller.

Oh, if only he would.. What fun..

But in reality I just hope Mueller's motor is bomb- and bullet-proof.

"Who will rid me of this this troublesome attorney?"
  • bianchimoon

"Bossert had no idea his departure was imminent... last night" - Ken Dilanian (NBC) on Twitter.
    Bolton doing a clear out, Bossert far too moderate for him
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • bianchimoon
    The wizard of oz tweets
    Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
    what outcome i wonder?
  • tangled_metal
    Dead civilians!
  • kingstongraham
    He's just remembered who it is he's tweeting about and wants to make nice:

"Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?"

I'm not certain he understands the Cold War.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    He's just remembered who it is he's tweeting about and wants to make nice:

"Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?"

I'm not certain he understands the Cold War.

i'm not sure he understands his own bowel movements.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    anyhow, it doesn't matter what he says because it looks like he and May have decided not to take any actual action but are going to send a very strongly worded tweet to mad assad.

that'll learn him for killing civilians.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    How have we come so far from "speak softly and carry a big stick"?
  • tangled_metal
    Trump doesn't carry a large stick on two counts. First he pays someone to do that and second I doubt he has a big stick anyway.

Seriously, has kremlin silenced their Whitehouse gremlin or what? At one time USA would do it on their own and everyone knew it so hangers on like Britain tag along so as not lose "influence" or face. Now it's only Israel that's got the balls for battle. Unless you consider Turkey as doing anything but they're only interested in using syria, ISIS and Iran as an excuse to settle their own local issues with Kurds. At least Israel are enough of a bunch of nutters to risk things with a targeted strike. Perhaps that's Trump's way. Send in the proxy. USA aren't adverse to that I reckon.
  • Matthewfalle
    May is spineless, Dotard doesn't doesn't care about anything that doesn't directly affect him or his cronies.

Assad has only killed 100,000 plus civilians so far - no real action taken at all except a few empty words.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • lostboysaint
    Captain Bonespurs is too busy trying to keep his ass out of jail. Some great "deflection" tweeting going on.

Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama. Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!

He appears to be forgetting they're all GOP nominees (he nominated Rosenstein!) and that Mueller is a Republican.
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Matthewfalle
    Captain Bonespurs is too busy trying to keep his ass out of jail. Some great "deflection" tweeting going on.

Much of the bad blood with Russia is caused by the Fake & Corrupt Russia Investigation, headed up by the all Democrat loyalists, or people that worked for Obama. Mueller is most conflicted of all (except Rosenstein who signed FISA & Comey letter). No Collusion, so they go crazy!

He appears to be forgetting they're all GOP nominees (he nominated Rosenstein!) and that Mueller is a Republican.

please don't call him "captain" - its an insult to captains.

Dotard Bonespurs fits the bill methinks.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • robert88
    robert88 Posts: 2,696
    He does have the intransigence and insecurity of the very elderly. Years ago he was just as nasty but a great deal more nimble-minded.

Meanwhile the Republican undercurrent is that first his initial tweet saying he would withdraw US troops emboldened Assad to make the chemical attack and second, any US reaction Assad cannot afford to fail - the response needs to be massive.

In other words, making nice to Putin ain't going to cut it with his own party and he has really put his foot in it this time. His time is nearly up.
  • bianchimoon
    Russian envoy saying "they will hit US military if there's a strike on syria" Could be getting a tad out of hand, someones going to have to back down... hmmm
  • tangled_metal
    Do you think Trump will back down on Putin? How would his supporters take their guy chickening out of a fight? Especially against a tinpot dictator wannabe like Assad
  • bianchimoon
    Do you think Trump will back down on Putin? How would his supporters take their guy chickening out of a fight? Especially against a tinpot dictator wannabe like Assad
    it just show's how • stupid •illogical •demented •ill •childish •detached (pick one or add one) Trump is, telegraphing your moves to the 'enemy' only an hour or so away from the deadline he set himself of a strike within 24-48hrs.. what a f*c*wit
  • lostboysaint
    How could anyone doubt the integrity and honesty of the President? On the day that Trump University finally settles it's court case :)

DaXykzpUwAYNwyo.jpg:large
    Allround - Cotic Solaris