Stage 8 Giro d'Italia 2015 *SPOILERS*

Comments

• RonB
    RonB Posts: 3,984
    7km to go 1' to the chasers and 3' to the peloton for Kruijswijk.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    my considered opinion is that there is sod all wrong with Contador.

Of course there isn't. It's just like his leg excuse.
  • disgruntledgoat
    disgruntledgoat Posts: 8,957
    Tiralongo looks like he's done a shift!
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • RonB
    edited May 2015
    Bertie down to one teammate as Rogers is dropped.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Crampeur wrote:
    If I had a "my man" squad, Seb Reichenbach would be one of them.

I used to be a fan, but I was hanging about on another forum during the world champs the other year when he hit thet deck. My 'Reichenbach falls!' joke was massively under-appreciated so now he fill me with nothing but bitterness.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • disgruntledgoat
    Contador dancing on the pedals like a man who dislocated his shoulder twice a couple of days ago... hemhem
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162
    my considered opinion is that there is sod all wrong with Contador.

He temporarily forgot and used his 'bad' arm to do his shoe up.
  • RonB
    5 to go. Come on Kruijswijk!
  • The_Boy
    Anyone complained about the KazakhPostal train yet?
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Wow you guys are such haters on Contador it is quite unbelievable.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    5km Aru attacks. With Landa on the wheel. Contador matches as does Porte and Uran.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • disgruntledgoat
    Aru and another Astana attack. Contador rides across. Out of the saddle

@gietvangent
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    Aru attacks at 5k, Contador and Porte follows. Still a teammate with Aru.
  • milton50
    milton50 Posts: 3,856
    Uran feeling much better today.
  • The_Boy
    Banana slayer caught.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Ooo feistytijdens.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Pross
    Has this forum just gone nuts? My iPad seems to have lost some pages on this thread and switched to the workshop section for no reason!
  • frenchfighter
    Oh look, the Movistar who skipped tons of turns suddenly attacks a creates a big gap.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • adr82
    Pross wrote:
    Has this forum just gone nuts? My iPad seems to have lost some pages on this thread and switched to the workshop section for no reason!
    Yeah something weird happened, half the thread disappeared for a minute
  • above_the_cows
    Pross wrote:

Not just you, it's bonked worse than Fat Baps.
  • disgruntledgoat
    Cunego hanging in gamely

@gietvangent
  • Pross
    Oh look, the Movistar who skipped tons of turns suddenly attacks a creates a big gap.

Yeah, really wanted someone from the break to win but he's been shirking so not him!
  • above_the_cows
    Cunego hanging in gamely

And then goes on the attack.
  • adr82
    All together in the GC group at the end.

WTF is the forum doing atm...?
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Meh stage.
  • milton50
    milton50 Posts: 3,856
    Well that was a bit of an anti climax. Aru, Contador and Porte very closely matched. Astana are going to have to grind the others down slowly.
  • Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 7,395
    Filthy proving he's a cry baby - worse than a 7 year old.
    Double dislocation my :idea:

Yet another Canyon win
  • disgruntledgoat
    I keep getting kicked out every time I try to post.

Did someone make FF a moderator?

@gietvangent
  • Pross
    No sign of road rash on Bertie, did he have one of those low speed topples after virtually avoiding the crash? I know that often hurts joints more than the higher speed slides.

Bit of a PTP save in the end, hopefully haven't lost too much on GC. Reichenbach did well.
  • disgruntledgoat
    Milton50 wrote:
    Well that was a bit of an anti climax. Aru, Contador and Porte very closely matched. Astana are going to have to grind the others down slowly.

Interesting that Contador has the weakest team though. Or he's wasted them drilling it from 30km out every day.

@gietvangent