Paris Roubaix ***Spoilers***

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Andy Fen - 3rd puncture of the day.

Sporza speculating on Sky kit quality.

They buy the same bespoke Roubaix tyres that all the other teams do.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Wiggins caught behind in the cross winds.
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Sad that people are laughing at Thomas's crash - looks like it's going to be stannard who's going to be the leader as Wiggins is trailing halfway down the peloton.
    Don't be a dick. We're laughing at the self-mocking nature of the post where someone had accused Thomas of crashing earlier when he punctured and then highlighted his posting mistake later.
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    Apparently according to EQS on Twitter we have ECHELONS!!!!!!!

We do I just checked on Sporza!
    Correlation is not causation.
  • smithy21
    smithy21 Posts: 2,204
    Quickstep have too many bodies here to win this!
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Would like to see big Stijn vandenbergh win as he's always doing the donkey work for somebody ....and it's obvious or a bluff from Sky about Wiggins they should just go with big Stan the man
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    GVA, Benoot, Kristoff also in a second echelon. Qucikstep going full speed in the 1st
  • above_the_cows
    Is that Bernie trying to being Wiggins back?
  • Sagan has made the front one. GVA too
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    smithy21 wrote:
    Quickstep have too many bodies here to win this!
    ThreeStooges.JPG
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Wigginsin group 4.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • Headline writers prepare "How five EQS riders conspired to lose PR"
  • Wiggo riding the Topsport train back to the front
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    Eisel dropped after bringing Wiggins back to the peloton. That's early
  • Gazzetta67
    mroli wrote:
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    Sad that people are laughing at Thomas's crash - looks like it's going to be stannard who's going to be the leader as Wiggins is trailing halfway down the peloton.
    Don't be a dick. We're laughing at the self-mocking nature of the post where someone had accused Thomas of crashing earlier when he punctured and then highlighted his posting mistake later.

So do you normally swear at folk on here, I could do that but I won't lower myself to your chav antics
  • Eisel wasted himself to bring him back, apparently

@gietvangent
  • above_the_cows
    Eisel wasted himself to bring him back, apparently

That's because he's awesome!
  • Was that Pippo Pozatto in the front?

@gietvangent
  • The_Boy
    mroli wrote:
    "dick" is not a swear word Gazzetta. Its as sweary as Chav.

With the advantage that it isn't dripping with lower-middle-class, suburban aspiration.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Good view of Blythe's pearlescent shoes. Reminiscent of a young Lionel Blair.
  • above_the_cows
    Well those were disappointing echelons. :(
  • Gazzetta67
    mroli wrote:
    "dick" is not a swear word Gazzetta. Its as sweary as Chav.

Aye whatever
  • The_Boy
    Can't see Demare anywhere, so going to write off my pre-season patent as three losers.
  • emadden
    emadden Posts: 2,431
    Orchies coming up
    www.dotcycling.com
  • The_Boy
    Oh hang on. There he is. Might make it back on and everything.
  • According to my Twitter feed, Wiggins is in group 2, 4, 5 and on his own, that's some super riding to be all over this race.......
  • Macaloon
    Macaloon Posts: 5,545
    edited April 2015
    They'd quite like not to tow Degenkolb to the line.
    ...a rare 100% loyal Pro Race poster. A poster boy for the community.
  • The_Boy
    According to my Twitter feed, Wiggins is in group 2, 4, 5 and on his own, that's some super riding to be all over this race.......

Perhaps he's transcended and become some sort of new sub-atomic particle.
  • Augustijn Blonde open, sausage and bacon sarnie in the grill

@gietvangent