The Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Manc33 wrote:
    Perhaps if you looked into the formulae, you'd understand why that wouldn't happen at Uluru. A broad hint would be that it weighs considerably less than the earth.

If I put a ping pong ball on a bit of glass and put an equal sized metal ball bearing 1mm away from it, the ball bearing won't "attract" the ping pong ball to it, ever. There is no measurable pull or bend, even if you put the ping pong ball 0.1mm away.

Assuming the ping pong ball is 33.5cm cubed and the metal ball bearing is too, the mass difference would be:

Ping pong ball: 2.7g
    Steel ball bearing: 265g

So we have almost a 100 fold difference there in mass.

Good luck explaining why the ping pong ball doesn't budge an inch.

I notice you didn't answer any of my questions yet you moan we don't answer yours when we do time and time again.

So you have 2.7g, or 0.0027kg, 265g or 0.27 kg

Now just below this is the earth which has a mass of 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000kg

Do you think this difference in force might just win? If you had a force 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times bigger pulling you down then you could move forwards do you think you could move?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • stretchy
    stretchy Posts: 149
    But Chris this gravity is really hard to understand wouldn't it be easier just to believe something that a child could make up?
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,345
    stretchy wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    stretchy wrote:
    That's why the ball doesn't move. Even scientists admit they don't fully understand gravity but that does not mean it doesn't exist.
    :shock:
    Over 300 years of study, research, hypothesis, and they still don't know what it is?
    :idea:

Yes, some things are that hard to understand. Not all knowledge was just given to us by aliens you know.
    I didn't know that. Thanks.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • stretchy
    PBlakeney wrote:
    stretchy wrote:
    PBlakeney wrote:
    stretchy wrote:
    That's why the ball doesn't move. Even scientists admit they don't fully understand gravity but that does not mean it doesn't exist.
    Over 300 years of study, research, hypothesis, and they still don't know what it is?

Yes, some things are that hard to understand. Not all knowledge was just given to us by aliens you know.
    I didn't know that. Thanks.

You're welcome
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    PBlakeney wrote:
    stretchy wrote:

I think they're pretty certain what is 'is' and even what it 'does'. They're just not certain what actually causes it.
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • city_boy
    City Boy wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Just for clarity Manc, can you confirm for definite - do YOU believe the Earth to be flat or round (or if neither, what do you actually believe it to be)?

Gonna answer this one Manc?

Ps, by 'round' I mean spherical - like a ball!

Aww, c'mon Mancy boy, what's the problem? :lol: Why are you so reluctant to answer this simple question??

Me thinks I know why :wink:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,533
    Chris Bass wrote:
    I notice you didn't answer any of my questions yet you moan we don't answer yours when we do time and time again.

So you have 2.7g, or 0.0027kg, 265g or 0.27 kg

Now just below this is the earth which has a mass of 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000kg

Do you think this difference in force might just win? If you had a force 20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times bigger pulling you down then you could move forwards do you think you could move?
    The only proof this idiot accepts is that which agrees with the cr@p he is spouting. We've been over this but he is far too stupid, stubborn or just too much of a c0ck to accept anything that he doesn't agree with. The fact that density isn't a force but can make things move according to his tiny mind has not been answered. This is because you would have to name the force acting, that force has a name. GRAVITY. But some idiot will never admit to that so he will resort to ceaseless waffle. Unfortunately having said he wouldn't post any more he still has. What was I saying about people that tell so many lies they forget what they've said?
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Troll-Hunter-Poster.jpg
  • veronese68
    Great film, the original Norwegian version that is. The remake is a fake, it's been edited and is a composite of different bits.
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Great film, the original Norwegian version that is. The remake is a fake, it's been edited and is a composite of different bits.
    All designed to obscure the shocking truth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jBuNMHzqmI
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,678
    RDW wrote:
    Troll-Hunter-Poster.jpg
    Great film and nicely tongue in cheek. A lot of us Bottom Bracketeers are troll hunters now :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    A lot of us Bottom Bracketeers are troll hunters now :)
    :mrgreen:
  • city_boy
    Manc33 makes his very own You Tube video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvcJqcUlYTo&autoplay=1
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Gravity is "really hard to understand" because it isn't there. That's just an excuse scientists use to keep from feeling like a fool. Some stuck up scientist that has invested 40 years of his life in a single theory isn't likely to change his mind on it, regardless of what anyone says or the fact that he has no proof.

"Wisdom is understanding how little we know" - Socrates.

How many people actually think about the above line when they read it?
    How many people are able to take a step back and realize it?

All you need to do is raise your standards. For example you're happy that NASA has never released one single video of the Earth spinning around, even though they have billions of dollars and have been in operation for 57 years? If you think that is acceptable you're not thinking straight, you've been conned and don't realize it.

Why are there no video's of earth spinning?

Its 2015, NASA has billions of dollars and over 50 years experience.

Why no genuine images of earth from space?

Its 2015, NASA has billions of dollars and over 50 years experience.

No one can answer this and never attempts to.

Its the first thing NASA would do if they were really going up there - take real images, take real videos. For a start it kinda proves they went there, so would be useful for posterity.

What a waste of billions and billions of dollars and what an ignorant mass of people for never even realizing these glaringly obvious things. Its no wonder secret societies exist and do whatever they want. I am beginning to understand why people join them. :roll:
  • bondurant
    bondurant Posts: 858
    Here's another one for you: 'A fool trying to say something wise is like a drunk trying to pick a thorn out of his hand'
  • Manc33
    edited April 2015
    mUtjYr5.jpg

This guy knew what was up.

It ties into what I said about "no wonder people join secret societies". :roll:

If some guy spent 20 years presenting evidence to people, that mostly then completely ignore his evidence, laughing at it and so on, what is that guy going to do then? He is just going to join a secret society and help to con the world, there's no point being on the other side, its set up so anything he is exposing doesn't get taken seriously, anything he says gets laughed at, somehow... I'm not sure how it has got to that stage but it has, so you'd be better off just joining in with the scam as opposed to trying to explain it to people.

People want to get scammed, that's what I am realizing, like it is a vital integral part of life or something, you have to be getting conned in some way or you don't feel normal.
  • bondurant
    Unlike your good self

EDIT. Your knowledge of human nature seems on a par with your knowledge of football, science and the workings of a bicycle.
  • Manc33
    Bondurant wrote:
    Unlike your good self

Still waiting for a video of Earth from space. Its not much to ask. I have not even heard a crap excuse for why they never release any. That's how ludicrous it is that they never release this stuff, you can't even come up with a bad excuse! Come on, at least try.

Explain to me why we aren't seeing these things.

You can ask me if I think the Earth is round or flat but it doesn't affect millions of people though does it?

If I thought the Earth was flat, how is that any "worse" than people thinking it is normal to have no videos of earth from space in 57 years of sending things up there?

This is coming from people that are perfectly accepting of the fact that NASA had Nazi's involved with it from its inception. :?

Try presenting some evidence for once. Try finding a video. It doesn't matter what anyone believes, evidence matters and I don't see any.

I am talking about billions of people being lied to and you're only concern is if I personally think earth is a ball or flat? lol

With priorities like this it is easy to see how the scam works on nearly everyone. Thing is there's always anomalies and you can't sweep them under the rug, then again if the whole world is being lied to what possible reason could you have for wanting to sweep it under the rug anyway, only some sort of sycophant could go along with that. I believe in honesty, consistency and proof.
  • bondurant
    But I couldn't care less what you think.
  • andcp
    andcp Posts: 644
    Manc33 wrote:
    I posted a link to a similar video a few pages back, but I'll try again.
    Time lapse images from the ISS (again, I suppose you'll dismiss it as cgi):
    https://vimeo.com/32001208

However, it's not as conclusive as a grainy video of a "ball" hitting the WTC, is it?
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • Manc33
    That isn't showing the whole Earth spinning, like I keep asking.

Ever seen that film called Gravity?

Did you think George Clooney and Sandra Bullock were in space? :lol:

If you didn't think they were, why didn't you when its there for all to see?
    Bondurant wrote:
    But I couldn't care less what you think.

Exactly.

Intellect around here is posting XKCD cartoons and Gillian Anderson pics.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Manc33 wrote:
    That isn't showing the whole Earth spinning, like I keep asking.

If you don't trust NASA - why would you be convinced if they produced a video of the earth spinning?
  • bondurant
    Not caring what you think is hardly a sign of lack of intellect.

You have provided ample evidence that you're not worth engaging with. That's why people mock you instead. I would have thought you'd have got that by now?
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Andcp wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    I posted a link to a similar video a few pages back, but I'll try again.
    Time lapse images from the ISS (again, I suppose you'll dismiss it as cgi):
    https://vimeo.com/32001208

However, it's not as conclusive as a grainy video of a "ball" hitting the WTC, is it?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/vide ... nasa-video
    This will HAVE to convince him. It's a grainy image of a ball. What more could he ask for.

and this one should be the live ISS feed...
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload

(black as of typing, but: http://spacestationlive.nasa.gov/timeline/ which is the live info page for ISS shows sunrise in a few mins)
    http://www.space.com/20489-planet-earth ... video.html
    but I expect this one too good, so he'll dismiss it all as CGI, despite it being created from satellite imagery of Earth
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • stretchy
    Manc33 wrote:

Well if they released a video you'd say "It's fake".

Proof of gravity
    the moon orbiting our planet and others
    Stars "wobbling" when the have planets orbiting
    Have you ever dropped two objects of exactly the same shape but different weights (density)? BTW they'll hit the floor at the same time... Because of gravity...
  • andcp
    andcp Posts: 644
    Manc33 wrote:
    Ever seen that film called Gravity?
    No - I've been told that film doesn't exist.....

Kieran, thanks for the links but you'll not convince him.

Manc, there are technical reasons you can't get exactly what you want, but you wouldn't believe them.
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,678
    Manc33 wrote:
    Still waiting for a video of Earth from space. Its not much to ask. I have not even heard a crap excuse for why they never release any. That's how ludicrous it is that they never release this stuff, you can't even come up with a bad excuse! Come on, at least try.
    Already posted by me on page 26 of this thread - either you have deliberately chosen to ignore the point or you didn't bother to look at the link.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iss-hdev-payload
    Either way, someone at NASA must be really busy faking a live video feed :wink:

You really have to stop making claims like the one above after they have already been shown not to be true, it's getting too easy for us :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,345
    roaring-fireplace.gif?w=400
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • chris_bass
    I assume you wouldn't accept a speeded up video?
    I assume you wouldn't be convinced unless it turned all the way round?

Now I wonder how long that video would have to be?
  • chris_bass
    You've still not answered any of my questions btw