The Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• stretchy
    stretchy Posts: 149
    Manc33 wrote:
    No one has answered how a non-vacuum can stay connected to a vacuum, yet you believe in space. :roll:

If you want to believe there's thin air up there and then it magically turns into a vacuum, where everything floats around, then believe that - but you're then having to claim a non-vacuum can stay connected to a vacuum and maintain itself without one becoming the other over millions of years, which is ridiculous. That sort of thing would have evened itself out long before now.

For someone that does so much research i would assume you would've come across this?
    http://www.quora.com/Why-wouldnt-Earths ... into-space

The summary is we lose 95,000 tonnes of hydrogen a year. Which is 0.00000000000017% of the atmosphere.

Oh let me guess this is "bollox" because you say it is.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    stretchy wrote:
    For someone that does so much research i would assume you would've come across this?

Manc33 only researches things which fit in with his preconceptions.
  • stretchy
    Imposter wrote:
    stretchy wrote:

:lol: my bad
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,531
    Imposter wrote:
    stretchy wrote:

That's how open minded he is. :roll:
    The guy just argues for the sake of arguing. He does it on the internet because in real life people won't tolerate it and someone would punch him before long.
  • gingaman
    gingaman Posts: 576
    stretchy wrote:

Manc wont swing for that, they mentioned gravity!
    Quora wrote:
    There is only one force acting upon our lone rising molecule - gravity.

And in the world according to Manc, gravity is only a theory
    "The way that scientists use the word 'theory' is a little different than how it is commonly used in the lay public [Manc33] ," said Jaime Tanner, a professor of biology at Marlboro College. "Most people use the word 'theory' to mean an idea or hunch that someone has, but in science the word 'theory' refers to the way that we interpret facts."

and
    Every scientific theory starts as a hypothesis. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a hypothesis is an idea that hasn't been proven yet. If enough evidence accumulates to support a hypothesis, it moves to the next step — known as a theory — in the scientific method and becomes accepted as a valid explanation of a phenomenon.

Tanner further explained that a scientific theory is the framework for observations and facts. Theories may change, or the way that they are interpreted may change, but the facts themselves don’t change. Tanner likens theories to a basket in which scientists keep facts and observations that they find. The shape of that basket may change as the scientists learn more and include more facts.

But of course he'll ignore all of that and spout some utter, utter tripe
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    edited April 2015
    PYKFHUX.gif

Nice hair!

If you jolt your head forwards in space like she did, hair doesn't spring back like that.

The only way her hair could do that would be if it was all stuck up like that in normal gravity as well, she used egg whites or something.

So then you have to believe this woman just does her hair that way in everyday life. :shock: :lol:

The mental gymnastics always required to "explain" this fakery is perhaps the best way of knowing it is fake at all. When you find yourself having to say dumb chit like "She must do her hair that way on Earth", just how could someone come to that conclusion as opposed to coming to the conclusion the video is showing? Just how inept are we all trying to be here, is it a competition or something?

One guy that saw this springy hairdo said "the director needs firing". :lol:

Stanley Kubrick would have never let something like the above get put on film. :roll:

He was the one that initially said to NASA you can't really expect to fool people doing it the way you currently are... in the end the US Government hired Kubrick.

So we have the same guy that made "2001: A Space Odyssey" in 1968 actually helping NASA in 1969 but hey, its all real, they really went to space, they must have because they said so, why would you need proof, just trust them.

They filmed the moon landing by showing it on a projector and then filming that projector. Back then it was easy. Today now we have HD you will never see another moon landing. That's because it was fake folks, come on its not hard to see why it is, you're not this stupid, I know you're not. Stop clinging onto the lie, its futile.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    why do you care if they did or not?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    City Boy wrote:
    Just for clarity Manc, can you confirm for definite - do YOU believe the Earth to be flat or round (or if neither, what do you actually believe it to be)?

Gonna answer this one Manc?

Ps, by 'round' I mean spherical - like a ball!
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Manc33
    qRKHZr8.jpg
  • chris_bass
    that's a fake, definitely a painting
  • imposter2.0
    Manc33 wrote:
    The only way her hair could do that would be if it was all stuck up like that in normal gravity as well, she used egg whites or something.

So now there IS gravity..???
  • veronese68
    Manc33 wrote:
    If you jolt your head forwards in space like she did, hair doesn't spring back like that.

There is no gravity you mong! Only density, mainly yours.

edit: Ah, beaten to it by an imposter.
  • stretchy
    Maybe she did it for a laugh? Cos it looks pretty funny :lol:

BTW how are you an expert on how things (mainly hair) behave in space? Nobody has even been there so how does someone on bike radar seem to know?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,600
    Imposter wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

So now there IS gravity..???
    Whoops :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    Manc33 wrote:
    PYKFHUX.gif

The Cady Coleman interview that comes from is a refreshing antidote to Manc's increasingly unconvincing trolling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKtCn3N59q4

Love the water demonstration 5 minutes in!
  • Manc33
    stretchy wrote:
    Maybe she did it for a laugh? Cos it looks pretty funny :lol:

BTW how are you an expert on how things (mainly hair) behave in space? Nobody has even been there so how does someone on bike radar seem to know?

Maybe her hair behaving totally differently to anyone else's hair in the history of any weightlessness captured on camera might have something to do with why there's something funny about her hair.

I used the term "gravity" by mistake, what do you expect from a lifetime of indoctrination.

Your behavior reminds me of when some crap football team gets a draw against another team and classes it as a win lol. Yep, I called the density difference "gravity" whatever shall we do lol.

Now people are using words like "mong" and so on I'll just not post anything else. Like I said near the start of the thread it doesn't matter about laughing, you've read it now, you know about it. You can't unring the bell. You can't turn a gherkin back into a cucumber.

This never was a conspiracy theory thread to start with, it is just one guy getting the word out about certain issues, presenting the evidence and everyone else posting Gillian Anderson and nerdy cartoons, instead of explaining anything thats being posted. Pretty convenient huh? Thats kinda like kids throwing chalk and pencils around before the teacher comes in. Except as adults, people now think that throwing chalk and pencils around is the education, oops.
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    crispybug2 wrote:
    For all 9/11 conspiracy theorists....

A f**king big plane slams into a building at 500 + mph

These buildings buckle at points adjacent to the impact point

What is so f**king difficult to understand about this?

C'mon Manc, over three pages ago and no answer.... You can do better than that!
  • imposter2.0
    Manc33 wrote:

Maybe her hair behaving totally differently to anyone else's hair in the history of any weightlessness captured on camera might have something to do with why there's something funny about her hair.

http://img.bhs4.com/ca/5/ca50c028516408 ... _large.jpg
  • stretchy
    Or maybe it's behaving differently because nobody else has done the same thing to make their hair look like that on camera in space before. But being a conspiracy theorist you prefer to believe anything is a hoax before any other reason.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    Love the colour of those shades, does the rose tinting make you go faster too?
  • chris_bass
    On the off chance you do post again manc could you clear a few things up?

1 - do you believe that the earth is a sphere or a disc?
    2 - do you believe in the difference in densities is real and gravity is fake?
    3 - although you suggested you couldn't turn a gherkin back into a cucumber does this mean you can turn a cucumber into a gherkin? (hint gherkins arent just pickled cucumbers)
    4 - what in the Lords name do you think penguins are up to?
    5 - do you think anyone or thing has been into space?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 59,600
    Manc33 wrote:
    I used the term "gravity" by mistake, what do you expect from a lifetime of indoctrination.
    That's quite a mistake to make for someone who has spent a lot of time in this thread arguing that gravity doesn't exist :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:
    That's quite a mistake to make for someone who has spent a lot of time in this thread arguing that gravity doesn't exist :wink:
    Tell too many lies, or spout too much sh!t, and you forget what lies you've told and sure enough you give yourself away. That why you shouldn't chat sh!t children, everybody will think you're a ...
  • Manc33
    Science works on proof though doesn't it?

*chinrub

So then we have to prove gravity exists as a force - or else it remains only theoretical.

If I go place a beach ball next to Ayers Rock, does the ball roll towards it and stick to Ayers Rock?
    Nope.

The stipulation for gravity to exist as a force is that "mass attracts mass" with a force called gravity, where the greater the density of that mass, the greater the gravitational attraction. No one can prove or demonstrate it.

In fact if gravity did exist we could probably make like a blanket where it dampens out some of the gravity, like a magic carpet.
  • MisterMuncher
    MisterMuncher Posts: 1,302
    Perhaps if you looked into the formulae, you'd understand why that wouldn't happen at Uluru. A broad hint would be that it weighs considerably less than the earth.
  • Manc33
    Perhaps if you looked into the formulae, you'd understand why that wouldn't happen at Uluru. A broad hint would be that it weighs considerably less than the earth.

If I put a ping pong ball on a bit of glass and put an equal sized metal ball bearing 1mm away from it, the ball bearing won't "attract" the ping pong ball to it, ever. There is no measurable pull or bend, even if you put the ping pong ball 0.1mm away.

Assuming the ping pong ball is 33.5cm cubed and the metal ball bearing is too, the mass difference would be:

Ping pong ball: 2.7g
    Steel ball bearing: 265g

So we have almost a 100 fold difference there in mass.

Good luck explaining why the ping pong ball doesn't budge an inch.
  • Hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
    "A cyclist has nothing to lose but his chain"

PTP Runner Up 2015
  • stretchy
    Wow! Ok so the moon is pretty big, but it only has a third of the gravitational pull that earth has. Scale that down to a ball bearing and you end up with sod all gravitational pull. That's why the ball doesn't move. Even scientists admit they don't fully understand gravity but that does not mean it doesn't exist.

Oh and please learn the difference between a theory and a hypothesis. Gravity is a theory which means it has evidence supporting the idea. To say something is "only" a theory is displaying ignorance.

You also mention a magic carpet, how do you suppose that will work? If scientists figured out a way of making a magic carpet I guarantee you'd say it was a hoax!
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,318
    stretchy wrote:
    That's why the ball doesn't move. Even scientists admit they don't fully understand gravity but that does not mean it doesn't exist.
    :shock:
    Over 300 years of study, research, hypothesis, and they still don't know what it is?
    :idea:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • stretchy
    PBlakeney wrote:
    stretchy wrote:
    That's why the ball doesn't move. Even scientists admit they don't fully understand gravity but that does not mean it doesn't exist.
    :shock:
    Over 300 years of study, research, hypothesis, and they still don't know what it is?
    :idea:

Yes, some things are that hard to understand. Not all knowledge was just given to us by aliens you know.