And now Max Iglinskiy done for EPO

Comments

• Good old inrng had a piece on todays' breaking news in Gazzetta, way back in 2010.

The only piece of the puzzle missing then was that it had a frequent guest by the name of Michele Ferrari.

http://inrng.com/2010/11/hotel-valjavec/

Apt, given the Tiede hotel reference, one post earlier.
    Seems to be Ferrari's MO.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Dorset Boy wrote:
    Only this morning on the radio was it reported that Jess Ennis has received a whole load of abuse for stating that a convicted rapist shouldn't be re-signed by the football team she supports.
    That was a couple of weeks ago. One of the stands at Sheffield United is named after her. She said if they re-signed Evans then she'd want her name removed. Twitter users told her that she was a whore and they hoped she got raped.

The difference there though was that they were pro-Evans posters attacking her for an anti-Evans stance. Kennaugh is being attacked by supposed anti-doping posters for an anti-doping stance.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    DeadCalm wrote:
    Can anyone point me to the Gazetta (or other) report that states that Ferrari had frequent contact with Slongo to which Ferrari is presumably responding when he states:

“Paolo Slongo - he would have, according to the investigators, "frequent contact with Ferrari": yes, of course, every morning, in front of the buffet breakfast at the hotel Parador del Teide, with the topic: "is it better to have eggs with bacon or muesli with yogurt?"

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... edit-text=
  • Paolo Slongo, Nibali's coach, is suing the two journalists linking him to Ferrari. Have at them.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/12/ ... nks_355680
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Joelsim wrote:
    Rumours that Bertie's name is coming out soon depending on lawyers.

Where's this rumour from? Or have you just made it up to wind up FF?

Anyone reply to this? Don't think so - it's useless information.

King Alberto used a lawyer who was associated with Ferrari for some reason - Rocco Taminelli.

This makes Contador guilty of hardcore doping and conspiring with Ferrari :roll:

bp18_zpsd90f9c42.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,660
    I'm all for pretty geo-pictures FF, but is there a point to that one>
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • Not really, nice copy-paste error though.

610x-5-4.jpg
    (Kreuziger's leg in the foreground as well)
    Contador is the Greatest
  • RichN95.

King Alberto used a lawyer who was associated with Ferrari for some reason - Rocco Taminelli.

This makes Contador guilty of hardcore doping and conspiring with Ferrari :roll:
    I agree with you. Dealing with dodgy people is kind of what defence lawyers do. Saddam Hussein had the same lawyer as Gary Glitter, but I don't think they ever worked together.
  • I think he's trying for the "there IS smoke without fire".

Anyway, we don't need Contador linked, he's already a convicted doper.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • RichN95 wrote:
    Saddam Hussein had the same lawyer as Gary Glitter

#Factoftheday
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Contador is the Greatest
  • RichN95.
    Ultimately tax is what will put Ferrari in jail. Doping will just get him a lifetime ban and he's already got one of them.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,536
    RichN95 wrote:
    Ultimately tax is what will put Ferrari in jail. Doping will just get him a lifetime ban and he's already got one of them.

Thought it was two?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it's inheritable...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mm1
    mm1 Posts: 1,063
    Does anyone go to jail for tax avoidance / evasion in Italy? I thought not paying tax is practically a national sport for most Italians.
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    It is in England too, as long as you're rich.
  • So who is the Brit that was being alluded to on Twitter last night then?

Shane Stokes tweeted...

https://twitter.com/SSbike/status/544577508637933568

...does say athlete though so not cycling specific.
  • ddraver
    - @ddraver
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Italians avoiding tax? No waaaaay.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Joelsim wrote:
    Rumours that Bertie's name is coming out soon depending on lawyers.

Where's this rumour from? Or have you just made it up to wind up FF?

Here's a quote for FF, Merry Christmas.

"The problem with being a fanboy is that you set yourself up for disaster by continuously letting yourself get fooled by people you know aren’t being truthful. Being a fan of the sport is good as long as you analyze every performance and ask yourself, “Was that real?” If it wasn't and you’re still rooting for the guy, then you've transitioned from fan into fanboy"
  • ddraver
    Not much there Joel - they seem to have a love in 3 tweets later...
    - @ddraver
  • joelsim
    Interesting how they mention Horner
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    So what are we waiting for on this Kreuziger case?

I though the UCI were supposed to respond to him a few weeks ago?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • joelsim
    May be due to him also being names in the Padua files
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    sjmclean wrote:

"The problem with being a fanboy is that you set yourself up for disaster by continuously letting yourself get fooled by people you know aren’t being truthful. Being a fan of the sport is good as long as you analyze every performance and ask yourself, “Was that real?” If it wasn't and you’re still rooting for the guy, then you've transitioned from fan into fanboy"

If I analysed every performance and asked myself if it was real I'd get totally fed up with it and tune out.

if you do that you belong at the clinic over on cyclingnews.

300px-tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
  • sjmclean wrote:

If I analysed every performance and asked myself if it was real I'd get totally fed up with it and tune out.

300px-tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Whilst off the topic, where does the "quote" come from?
    I don't recognise it. Bl00dy nonsence.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    sjmclean wrote:

300px-tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Whilst off the topic, where does the "quote" come from?
    I don't recognise it. Bl00dy nonsence.

It's from here (http://kennettron.wordpress.com/2014/12 ... rs-return/) and I think it's perfectly good sense. Look at Contador, he broke his leg and had an infection and 5 weeks later was at his peak to win the Veulta. Froome broke his wrist (not leg), and couldn't train for weeks meaning he wasn't able to be near his peak to win the Veulta. You have to analyse things, other wise you are blindly accepting something, from many people who have cheated in the past.