Rose Owners/Lovers Only Show us your bikes please

Comments

• roubaixtom
    roubaixtom Posts: 316
    About 5nm
  • sophidog
    sophidog Posts: 180
    thanks for that Roubaixtom, will get it sorted.
    Road: Rose CDX-3000 Cannondale CAADX 105 2011
    Turbo: Fuji Nevada Mountain Bike(Y2K)
  • Miles253
    Miles253 Posts: 535
    Borgie wrote:
    MrB123 wrote:
    There seems to be a lack of any information/reviews on the X-lites around at the moment. A couple of reviews of some models have recently appeared on the Rose website which seems very positive.

I've not yet seen an English language magazine review other than "first look" type articles although there do seem to be some German and Italian reviews about for those with good linguistic skills.

Rose X-Lite Team 8800 was reviewed in Tour International 3/2015 (english text). You can purchase the magazine via their app (Android or Ipad).

Tours verdict: "Extremely robust lightweight with a sensational fork. Sensible price, equipped for everyday use. Top comfort at the saddle and the handlebars."

Final grade was 1.2 (were 1.0 is best possible score and 5.0 is the worst).

Did you read the whole review? worth a read for a possible buyer?
    Canyon Roadlite AL-Shamal Wheels-Centaur/Veloce Group
    Canyon Ult CF SL- Spin Koppenberg-Ultegra group
  • sophidog
    check delivery dates. Ordered their CDX-3000 last week and was given an assembly date of 23/4/15 by email. Three minutes later got another email quoting 02/06/15, effectively 3 months from now.........
  • http://racefietsblog.nl/wp-content/uplo ... e.CRS_.jpg

Got my eye on this but with Ultegra Di2. Unbelievable at under £2400, my finger will click the button come pay day!
    Rose X-Lite CRS 3100
    Focus Cayo AL
  • Miles253
    http://racefietsblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Rose.X-Lite.CRS_.jpg

Got my eye on this but with Ultegra Di2. Unbelievable at under £2400, my finger will click the button come pay day!

Are you going to get it with Cosmics?
  • snappygear
    snappygear Posts: 212
    Just ordered a lovely matt black X- Lite CRS. Build date currently 04/05...

:)
  • Miles253 wrote:
    http://racefietsblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Rose.X-Lite.CRS_.jpg

Are you going to get it with Cosmics?

Yep. Was gonna go for the R-sys slr wheelset, but love the matching decal colour of the cosmics!
    Rose X-Lite CRS 3100
    Focus Cayo AL
  • KoenM
    KoenM Posts: 95
    My Rose Xeon RS-3100 DI2, 2014 is ordered, currently it says 6 weeks! I just hope i get it before the end of may as i go to the Vosges with my cycling club, and i don't want to go there again with my Specialized Allez Compact 2012.
  • Miles253 wrote:
    Did you read the whole review? worth a read for a possible buyer?

Here's a link to the German version of the review (it's from the Rose page for the bike): http://media1.roseversand.de/cms/2015_03_tour_rose_bikes_x_lite_team8800.lvtzml6eu1.pdf.

It's not particularly enlightening. There's some discussion of the design process and the price, but no real mention of anything to do with the ride quality. It would be nice to see a more complete review.
  • KoenM
    There is a review on Bikeradar on the tier just below: http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/cate ... -15-49267/
  • Miles253
    KoenM wrote:
    There is a review on Bikeradar on the tier just below: http://www.bikeradar.com/road/gear/cate ... -15-49267/

I am guessing this could be generally applied to the upper tier. I've always been told to get the best frame possible.
  • That first link is for the previous X-lite. They've done away with the Xeon and are using the Granfondo style top tube on the 2015 frame.
    Rose X-Lite CRS 3100
    Focus Cayo AL
  • snappygear
    Still 7 weeks until delivery.... :(
  • sophidog
    snappygear wrote:
    Still 7 weeks until delivery.... :(

that's a lot less than 11...................
  • KoenM
    My changes constantly, first it was 6 weeks, than 7, even 8, yesterday it said 6 weeks and today it changed from 5 to 6 and back to 5, so at least they are doing something xD!
  • sophidog
    KoenM wrote:
    My changes constantly, first it was 6 weeks, than 7, even 8, yesterday it said 6 weeks and today it changed from 5 to 6 and back to 5, so at least they are doing something xD!

where exactly do you see the assembly date changing please? I placed my order on 4 March & it still says Order Being Processed, I can't find any assembly date except the emailed one that i have had.
  • KoenM
    On that page u have a little Plus icon on the right of "order again" (or i think that stands their, it's in dutch for me), press on it and u get a more detailed look.
  • sophidog
    thanks for the rapid response, sadly it says 11 weeks..... never mind, at least i can now keep an eye on it.
  • snappygear
    Mine is now updated to 6 weeks approx so seems to be coming down every monday... :D
  • KoenM
    Same here (also every monday it lowers), 4 weeks now, lets hope that's correct! And man am I going to be glad when i have it! Went to the Ardennes 2 weeks ago and i really missed a 28 a few times, and I know we didn't do any 15%+ this time so the 32 will also be welcomed!
  • 16 weeks for me. When I ordered the availability was all green, not sure I would've ordered if I'd known the wait would be so long.
  • sophidog
    anyone know what bottom bracket/adaptor is fitted to the CDX3000 please, it's not too obvious from the product page?
  • snappygear
    robbrough wrote:
    16 weeks for me. When I ordered the availability was all green, not sure I would've ordered if I'd known the wait would be so long.

What did you order robbrough?
  • snappygear wrote:

X-lite Team with Ultegra and R-SYS wheels.
  • snappygear
    robbrough wrote:
    snappygear wrote:

X-lite Team with Ultegra and R-SYS wheels.

16 weeks seems a good long wait!
  • plodder73
    plodder73 Posts: 326
    I've just bought this exact bike

http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/bike/rose-pr ... aid:810970

I had been looking at them for a while, was slightly put off by the wait, however I spotted this is their " individual pieces " section, it's a showroom bike. It's got a good discount, the only difference is the wheels which differ from the standard Aksium, that said these have Ultegra hubs, lots of spokes and Conti gp4000 tyres rather than Aksions. The only other issue, which isn't one for me, is that the gears will no doubt be the other way round.

The best news is I will get it next week. The only problem is I didn't need it!
  • 16931630436_78cde67f32.jpg

Here's my Rose Xeon CW3100 Di2
    New Malden to Epsom Downs
    60 percent of the time, all of the time
    Wilier Triestina
    Canyon Ultimate CF SLX
    Rose Xeon CW-3100 Di2
  • nammynake
    nammynake Posts: 196
    CQpmD1dB.jpg