1789101113»

Comments

• TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Thanks again adr82.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Not good for Greipel :D

"André was afraid," he told Sporza. "He kept losing our boys’ wheels and braking on the corners. But you can’t win anything that way at the Tour. It was a lost opportunity.”
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    After the finish yesterday, Rui Costa was visited by his fellow countryman and self-styled Special One Jose Mourinho. "I'm back in London because we start pre-season training at Chelsea tomorrow," Mourinho told L'Equipe. "It was Rui Costa who called me and asked if I wanted to come along, and I said yes because it's one thing to watch the Tour on TV and quite another to come and see it live."
    Contador is the Greatest
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,661
    Thats strange from Greipel, but I suppose he's always had a bit of an issue in the head ...

Like the Costa/Mourinho story
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • frenchfighter
    "Thanks to my team, they have been fantastic," Contador said."We have finished these three stages safely, using as little energy as possible. Now it is important to rest because the next stage and the cobbles are already on the horizon.

"To avoid the splits, I've done 500-550 watts which is not bad with 62 kilos in a flat stage.You have to have to respect these stages because everything can be ruined by a crash and it is important to avoid risks."
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    kleinstroker, this photo must have been taken more or less the same time as yours. Love this one as well:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/71821283@N07/14420051047
    Contador is the Greatest