2015 Transfers / Rumours and real

Comments

• gpreeves
    gpreeves Posts: 454
    Apologies if this has been posted already.

Lachlan Morton (and his brother Gus) will ride for Jelly Belly in 2015.

http://cyclingtips.com.au/2014/11/reunited-with-brother-gus-lachlan-morton-details-super-exciting-plans-for-2015/
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099
    Europcar sign another young trackie. This time Thomas Boudat.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy
  • Coach H
    Coach H Posts: 1,092
    Oleg (if its actually him) commenting on the CyclingNews article about the Roche move to SKY
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/stephen ... or-nicolas
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    You never know with Tinkov!
  • Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling for 2015: Janier Acevedo, Jack Bauer, Alberto Bettiol, Nathan Brown, André Cardoso, Tom Danielson, Joe Dombrowski, Davide Formolo, Nathan Haas, Lasse Hansen, Ryder Hesjedal, Alex Howes, Ben King, Ted King, Kristjian Koren, Sebastian Langeveld, Alan Marangoni, Dan Martin, Matej Mohoric, Moreno Moser, Ramunas Navardauskas, Kristoffer Skjerping, Tom Jelte Slagter, Andrew Talansky, Dylan Van Baarle, Davide Villella and Ruben Zepuntke
    Contador is the Greatest
  • dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,642
    Cannondale-Garmin Pro Cycling for 2015: Janier Acevedo, Jack Bauer, Alberto Bettiol, Nathan Brown, André Cardoso, Tom Danielson, Joe Dombrowski, Davide Formolo, Nathan Haas, Lasse Hansen, Ryder Hesjedal, Alex Howes, Ben King, Ted King, Kristjian Koren, Sebastian Langeveld, Alan Marangoni, Dan Martin, Matej Mohoric, Moreno Moser, Ramunas Navardauskas, Kristoffer Skjerping, Tom Jelte Slagter, Andrew Talansky, Dylan Van Baarle, Davide Villella and Ruben Zepuntke

Decent team. Glad Ted King's moved across.

Wonder what happens to Cameron Wurf...
  • Danielson and Ryder hold the natural progression back IMO ... With Millar's departure and 'dale coming on board it was time to move on from the 'doping' marketing concept and use the merger to show what a trully American team could do and attract solid sponsorship from that basis ... TD is an especially bad decision, at least Ryder is a 'rider' ...
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    type:epyt wrote:
    Danielson and Ryder hold the natural progression back IMO ... With Millar's departure and 'dale coming on board it was time to move on from the 'doping' marketing concept and use the merger to show what a trully American team could do and attract solid sponsorship from that basis ... TD is an especially bad decision, at least Ryder is a 'rider' ...
    Every time Dan Martin wins Hesjedal is very visible in the last 10km. He's still important to them.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Lol at Stephen Roche saying his son 'wanted to get a lot from working with Bjarne Riis', a poor choice of phrase and not something I would admit publicly these days!
  • RichN95 wrote:
    type:epyt wrote:
    Danielson and Ryder hold the natural progression back IMO ... With Millar's departure and 'dale coming on board it was time to move on from the 'doping' marketing concept and use the merger to show what a trully American team could do and attract solid sponsorship from that basis ... TD is an especially bad decision, at least Ryder is a 'rider' ...
    Every time Dan Martin wins Hesjedal is very visible in the last 10km. He's still important to them.

Hence the Ryder/rider statement.

The dude can ride/read/rule a bike race, no question ... Whether a self-confessed doper should have been allowed to (unsanctioned) is another question.

edit: my signature sums it up really ...
    Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it.
  • Lol at Stephen Roche saying his son 'wanted to get a lot from working with Bjarne Riis', a poor choice of phrase and not something I would admit publicly these days!

Ha well its a matter of interpretation. Riis is undoubtedly the best DS in the business.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Hesjedal is a huge asset to Garmin both as a winner and placer but also as a selfless teammate where necessary. Really impressed me this year.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Paul 8v
    Also, according to Millar, quite a kind guy. He's in to juicing (Not that type of juicing conspiracy theorists...) And used to make juices for him after the race. Sounds like a nice guy and his riding has been quite entertaining this year. Almost enough to forgive those daft sunglasses.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    José Been ‏@TourDeJose · 46m46 minutes ago
    Chris Horner did find a team for 2015 but it's not one of the 4 Italian PCT's. http://m.spaziociclismo.it/esclusive/ci ... rner-42618
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Paul 8v wrote:
    Almost enough to forgive those daft sunglasses.
    Takes a real man to rock the poc...
  • Samu doesn't have an offer from BMC yet which is odd. Anyone heard any other teams rumored?
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Almost enough to forgive those daft sunglasses.
    Takes a real man to rock the poc...
    Rock out with your poc out... To be fair, I'm used to him in them now and he's easy to spot in a bunch
  • Samu doesn't have an offer from BMC yet which is odd. Anyone heard any other teams rumored?

This implies he has been offered a renewal.

http://cyclingtips.com.au/2014/11/100825/
  • Tks, so he didnt accept them. Interesting.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Caja Rural is my guess.
  • Haig signs for GE. Similar deal to Ewan.
    http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/ne ... to-develop
  • “Chris has signed with a U.S. team. It will be announced very soon”, the Australien Baden Cooke told VeloNews.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • inseine
    inseine Posts: 5,788
    Airways-safeway. I think im on m'y own in Quite viking the Guy so i wishing hum well.
    Will we see him race in Europe ?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/horner- ... as-safeway
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Samu will go to IAM I reckon.
  • @friebos · Nov 27
    Basso in today's @Gazzetta_it: "If I had my own team, the first rider I'd sign would be Davide Formolo."
    Contador is the Greatest
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,445
    As mentioned elsewhere, NFTO have replaced Adam Blythe with Steele Van Hoff, formerly of Garmin.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Santambrogio is coming back with Amore & Vita
    getFotoNotizie.jpg
    Sanatmbrogio is no longer coming back.

He tested postive OOC for testosterone in October - before his previous ban had even finished.

Saves time I suppose.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Oh dear
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Only paid attention to these now:
    Ancona to Movistar
    JVS to AG2R
    Tanner to IAM
    Sutherland to Movistar (surprised he is not staying at Tinkoff)
    Pantano to IAM (gave some great racing in 2014)
    Beharne to MTN (will be looking out for him in 2015)
    Taaramae to Astana

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gallery ... s-for-2015
    Contador is the Greatest