Arran's Agony Aunt Thread

1235»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    edited September 2014
    Dear Aunty Arran

My old Spaniel (RIP) was mad keen. He would try to shag everything. I think some of his molecules transferred over to me (Ref.: The Atomic theory of the Bicycle). If he got a whiff of a lady canine on heat, he would go into Doggy Depression, slump on the floor as well as not eat his food for a few days and generally take lots of deep sad breaths.

Today, whilst cruising the streets not especially looking for a 'poodle', I spotted this gorgeous, mousy blonde, blue eyed female apparition driving a Clio. (Far too good looking to be from around here). I managed to avoid crashing physically but mentally, I have sunk deep into a Doggy Depression. Even Premium Chum on toast doesn't appeal.

What can I do?

P
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Dear Aunty Arran

My old Spaniel (RIP) was mad keen. He would try to shag everything. I think some of his molecules transferred over to me (Ref.: The Atomic theory of the Bicycle). If he got a whiff of a lady canine on heat, he would go into Doggy Depression, slump on the floor as well as not eat his food for a few days and generally take lost of deep sad breaths.

Today, whilst cruising the streets not especially looking for a 'poodle', I spotted this gorgeous, mousy blonde, blue eyed female apparition driving a Clio. (Far too good looking to be from around here). I managed to avoid crashing physically but mentally, I have sunk deep into a Doggy Depression. Even Premium Chum on toast doesn't appeal.

What can I do?

P

Dear Piña,

It's quite understandable that an old dog such as yourself still cannot resist a young bitch especially when she has clearly strayed into the dodgy parts of town looking for a bit of 'rough'.

Take a leaf out of young Sean's book and jump straight on in, what could possibly go wrong :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Dear AA

My thingy seems to be a bit wonkier since I did some harding up the goosechute. Should I use brute force thumbage to unwonky it or would slipping it in the mangepot do the trick? I've just been diagnosed with whistling flimsy so I can't do thrippling on Tuesdays, if that was an option. :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Dear AA

My thingy seems to be a bit wonkier since I did some harding up the goosechute. Should I use brute force thumbage to unwonky it or would slipping it in the mangepot do the trick? I've just been diagnosed with whistling flimsy so I can't do thrippling on Tuesdays, if that was an option. :wink:

Dear Sleeper Cell,

Firstly welcome, with posts like this you'll fit right in round here :lol:

Anyway, back to business.

I can assume from the 'wonky' description that the goosechute was a little on the tight side, you're not friends with Rolf and Jimmy are you :shock:

I also assume that it wasn't GT's-mums goosechute as that's far from tight :lol:

Anyway I digrese, you could try slipping it into the mangepot but I'd give it a quick wipe on the curtains first unless your young lady likes mixing the pink and brown, if she does by the way I would question her moral standards, the filthy young hussy :shock:

If all this fails then there's only one thing for it.......make an appointment with Mrs Thumb and her four lovely daughters.

Hope this helps.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Bear_attack_by_4WD.jpg
    Speaking of Bear attacks, I was watching a bit of Bear Grylls on the Quest channel, as you do and he was demonstrating how to eat bear poo! I Sh!t you not!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי