Guess the object

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Jack93 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    He's moving house and he's stressed don't you know :wink:
    It's unbearable, I'm crushed by the stress, so glad I could come on here and get lots of friendly support :wink:

Friendly support on here :lol: ask Seano about that :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    arran77 wrote:
    Jack93 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    It's unbearable, I'm crushed by the stress, so glad I could come on here and get lots of friendly support :wink:

Yeah, definitely the place to air ones dirty washing :roll:

Anyway I can't believe I didn't win! FIX!! It's just a bloody popularity contest round here! A had a great object lined up and everything, screw the lot of you!!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Jack93 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Anyway I can't believe I didn't win! FIX!! It's just a bloody popularity contest round here! A had a great object lined up and everything, screw the lot of you!!

It's because Capt Slog is more popular than you :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    IMHO Sean was the winner. Balfour retractors are unlikely to be used to keep a wound open, they are primarily used in surgery http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-balfour-retractor.htm
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • arran77
    natrix wrote:
    IMHO Sean was the winner. Balfour retractors are unlikely to be used to keep a wound open, they are primarily used in surgery http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-balfour-retractor.htm

Right in that case seeing as how mob rule is generally the order of the day round here do we say Sean wins :D

seanoconn
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,965
    Make your minds up, let me know tomorrow :roll:

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Make your minds up, let me know tomorrow :roll:

Chill :P

It's Jacks call, no-one elses :wink:

seanoconn
  • Rod11
    Rod11 Posts: 293
    natrix wrote:
    Don't worry, I know what they're mainly used for :wink: but I think you could argue a surgical incision is a wound... He was definitely the closest (but rib spreaders are definitely a close second), so by the power invested in me by this beloved forum, I declare Capt. Slog the winner.

Now get a bl**dy picture up to keep us amused.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Jack93 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

It was an ironing board, wasn't it.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    As proprietor of this thread Cpt Slog, you are duty bound to...oh bollox

Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    RideOnTime wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Jack93 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

It was an ironing board, wasn't it.
    Spooky, how did you know!? :shock:
  • arran77
    As proprietor of this thread Cpt Slog, you are duty bound to...oh bollox

Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why... Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting, oh why why why...

Hello, pot, kettle etc etc :wink:

Get your carcass over to the caption comp thread, you're keeping us waiting :P

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Before anyone asks, she's in the shower, so I'm just killing time. Night night :D
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Before anyone asks, she's in the shower, so I'm just killing time. Night night :D

Amateur, you should be in the shower with her shagging, sorry, making love :P

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Amateur, you should be in the shower with her shagging, sorry, making love :P

ffs, don't encourage him. I have heard that not enough sex leads to blindness,Ha ha, got ya.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • capt_slog
    Picture soon, I'll just finish my porridge first.

DSC_5809.jpg

This is my homemade copy of a commercially available item. What does it do?

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    You stand it up by the base, raise the bit your holding then flick the little wooden button on the top and then the weight slides down (I think)
    Maybe some kind of timer?
  • natrix
    Some sort of slide hammer?? You slide the weight up towards the knobbly bit and that pulls the base up??
  • capt_slog
    natrix wrote:
    Some sort of slide hammer?? You slide the weight up towards the knobbly bit and that pulls the base up??

Close on the idea but the wrong direction.

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Capt Slog wrote:

DSC_5809.jpg

What girly hands you have.
  • natrix
    slide puller???
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:

DSC_5809.jpg

What girly hands you have.

I don't think the poster is holding the object...
  • capt_slog
    That is my hand :lol:

Girly? Although I'll agree that the picture does make it look that way, however they are not usually that clean.

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Well he has another man's hand up his bum so I wouldn't worry.
  • blu3cat
    blu3cat Posts: 1,016
    Putting bearings or seals in square?

Place circular base on top of bearing / seal surface and tap the weight down, pushes the bearings in evenly, and stops that annoying bearing-going-in-at-an-angle-and-then-jamming event and damaging the seating?
    "Bed is for sleepy people.
    Let's get a kebab and go to a disco."

FCN = 3 - 5
    Colnago World Cup 2
  • capt_slog
    blu3cat wrote:
    Putting bearings or seals in square?

Place circular base on top of bearing / seal surface and tap the weight down, pushes the bearings in evenly, and stops that annoying bearing-going-in-at-an-angle-and-then-jamming event and damaging the seating?

nope

• owenlars
    owenlars Posts: 719
    Portable Vertical rebound meter
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    H&S championship darts :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • pinno
    Is it for de-stoning an Avocado?