The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    The Chelsea players were just scared Zlatan was going for the butter :lol:
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    11025188_809464065757157_5798640480780592801_n.jpg?oh=80950390616f09402a4fd12a6752b40b&oe=55874303&__gda__=1437949118_faa2713472d0db68642a9d71429621c1

Mangala: "Ref your wife's boobs were this big"
    Kompany: "Shut up they were right down here"
  • tim_wand
    Manc33 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    11025188_809464065757157_5798640480780592801_n.jpg?oh=80950390616f09402a4fd12a6752b40b&oe=55874303&__gda__=1437949118_faa2713472d0db68642a9d71429621c1

Mangala: "Ref your wife's boobs were this big"
    Kompany: "Shut up they were right down here"

More Like!

Mangala Ref they paid this much (£42 million) for me honest!

Company Come on ref now he's just taking the Piss!
  • Manc33
    kKvBTzP.gif

Mangala: "Ref I brought you a plate of food please don't book me"
    Kompany: "He knows it isn't real"
  • Manc33
    Its not just stoppage time its "Progressive Insurance" stoppage time. :roll:

Thirty seconds away from a famous Burnley win! :twisted:

EDIT: Makes me ashamed to come from Manchester lol.

I think today was the day Chelsea got handed the league title. :x
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    The title? It looks like Man City don't even want a top four spot at this rate.
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    In line with tradition I'm picking Burnley as my small unfashionable team to support this weekend. Wouldn't it be great if they could take more points off Sh1tty :)

Good call :evil:

On one hand, if it proves to be another nail Peller's coffin then it may be a blessing in disguise. The kind of dross he has served up with the quality of players at his disposal is embarrassingly clueless!

My big worry is we could quite easily miss out on a CL spot at this rate :|
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • city_boy
    Manc33 wrote:

You're not the only one ashamed you come from Manchester :wink:
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    City Boy wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

You're not the only one ashamed you come from Manchester :wink:

:D:D:D
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tim_wand
    There's something rotten in the state of Denmark ( so to speak ). None of the top teams look convincing and we've all been handed our arses in Europe.

Makes me wonder if a Winter Break might help. Players like Ozil, Sanchez, Di Maria, Aguero and Costa, Not at the top of their game. Especially after a World Cup year, Makes me wonder if we burn em out too much.

Still pity poor us having so many World class internationals in our league! and Well done £6 million pound Burnley.

Would love to see the Arse push on for second, think City are going to really Implode now! or they could just come out and Spank Barca.
  • city_boy
    tim wand wrote:
    There's something rotten in the state of Denmark ( so to speak ). None of the top teams look convincing and we've all been handed our arses in Europe.

Makes me wonder if a Winter Break might help. Players like Ozil, Sanchez, Di Maria, Aguero and Costa, Not at the top of their game. Especially after a World Cup year, Makes me wonder if we burn em out too much.

Still pity poor us having so many World class internationals in our league! and Well done £6 million pound Burnley.

Would love to see the ars* push on for second, think City are going to really Implode now! or they could just come out and Spank Barca.

"Implode NOW"??

That happened back in January!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,774
    Awesome :mrgreen:

I expect much more City/Arsenal bitching on here now you two are scrapping it out for second place :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    Nah. No bitchin here. Leave that to you and your Bromance.

We just love selling them all our rejects! Were as you Chelsea gits , make Arsene decide he'd rather have Mesut than Cesc. Now that's a real reason to Bitch!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,118
    Sunderland are getting stuffed by the brummies in claret and blue.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    Nah. No bitchin here. Leave that to you and your Bromance.

We just love selling them all our rejects! Were as you Chelsea gits , make Arsene decide he'd rather have Mesut than Cesc. Now that's a real reason to *****!
    Yes, thank you for Cesc :)

We sell them our rejects as well now :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand

How do you do it Pina? Even my mother in law knew the Villa result today :?:
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:

I think he goes out on his bike and avoids talking to anyone. And doesn't read this thread until Saturday night.

Anyway, the bitching will start when CB starts seeing The Ar$e as a threat :D
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

I think he goes out on his bike and avoids talking to anyone. And doesn't read this thread until Saturday night

That's spot on and cbeebies don't broadcast footy results.

Ouch City. League over for them.

Arsenal have really come good this end of the season. Hopefully Spurs will do us a favour tomorrow, would settle for a draw.

I do think, although it's very 'pretty' for want of a better word, that when Ramsey is on the pitch, it's a little too ornate at times.
  • pinno
    Cesc is a Barca drop out. Keep him.
  • Manc33
    Ten years ago Man City would only sack a manager if he got them relegated... now they get sacked if they don't win the league. :lol:

City Boy you can't really want Pellegrini out? Who would replace him?
  • pinno
    Manc33 wrote:
    Ten years ago Man City would only sack a manager if he got them relegated... now they get sacked if they don't win the league. :lol:

Stephen Aitken.
  • Stevo_666
    Cesc is a Barca drop out. Keep him.
    We will. Much as Arsenal would like him back.
  • Stevo_666
    Manc33 wrote:

Request to Sheikh Mansour: please, please don't sack Pellegranny :twisted:
  • tim_wand
    Definitley think Pellegrini will go if Citee don't show something special against Barca.

Simeone is about the only manager who I think would replace him. All the usual subjects such as Ancelotti and Co just seem to be a variation on a theme. Only Simeone offers anything different.

Wengers tenure is coming to an End sooner or later, and personally I would like to see Koeman replace him with Bergkamp as an assistant.
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    Definitley think Pellegrini will go if Citee don't show something special against Barca.

Simeone is about the only manager who I think would replace him. All the usual subjects such as Ancelotti and Co just seem to be a variation on a theme. Only Simeone offers anything different.

Wengers tenure is coming to an End sooner or later, and personally I would like to see Koeman replace him with Bergkamp as an assistant.
    I reckon Manuel will last 'till the end of the season. Simeone had previously been given lower odds due to his style being 'too pragmatic' - i.e. too much emphasis on winning rather than 'stylish fooball' - but the latest rumours in the press are ramping it up again - probably as there aren't many top class available alternatives and possibly because the penny is dropping at City that nice to watch footy counts for nout if you don't win anything (vindication of Mourinho's approach? :) )

Koeman at Arsenal - slightly worrying for the rest of us...give Arsene a chance :P Would be good to see Berkamp back in the PL as a manger - the bloke was class.
  • Stevo_666
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Anyway, the bitching will start when CB starts seeing The Ar$e as a threat :D

And Scouserpool...and the Scum...and the Spuds :oops:

Looks like a top 4 battle for us now!

And who would I have to replace Pellegrini?.....I'd take Tony Pulis after yesterday's pathetic display :wink:
  • pinno
    Benitez had his day. He hasn't done much since the glory days at Pool.

Cannot see Gaurdiola going there. He's doing well at Bayern and this would be a giant step into the unknown.

He can come to Arsenal though :D
  • Stevo_666
    Not great but a point further ahead and the game in hand is against Leicester, so not all bad.

Manure - Spurs game looks interesting so far...
  • tim_wand
    The Times they are a changing. Citee sacking managers who don't win the league rather than keeping them up! Manure getting excited about finishing above Citee.

Still good to have the old constants. Spurs flattering to deceive and Arsenal aspiring for top Four and F.A cup glory :D

I m almost Sad that West Ham and Southampton didn't prevail.

I don't like to admit it but Fergusons departure really did shake up the apple cart. Just wish he would have stayed around a bit longer to have a battle with Jose and keep Wenger motivated.