The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,118
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Cesc is a Barca drop out. Keep him.
    We will. Much as Arsenal would like him back.

Chelsea Fans think he's the worst Chelsea player in 42 years.

They came up with this on twitter:

587f3d70-cb55-11e4-9e67-bdd6a08390a2_8850-munch-the-scream-e1336.jpg

B-EUhbECcAEZgRd.jpg:large
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,774
    Stevo 666 wrote:

That may be the case, but Arsenal still wants him back :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Fat Frank was never at Chelski 42 years? Surely!
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

This is one fan that doesn't. We have (too) much choice in the midfield in an attacking sense. What we need is a Defensive Midfielder who can hold up the ball and set the tempo, command the centre.

Everton Win a game!
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    That was more like it. :D

Hope my 2-2 didn't bust ya coupon. :P

Fergie in the crowd smiling thinking 'They are playing exactly the way I would have them playing'.
  • pinno
    Manc33 wrote:
    That was more like it. :D

Hope my 2-2 didn't bust ya coupon. :P

Fergie in the crowd smiling thinking 'They are playing exactly the way I would have them playing'.

Bet? Place a bet? William Hill fund ISIS and Ladbrokes sponsor the oil industry and half of the middle east. You see how it works? If Ladbrokes don't give money to the Saudi's, they won't be able to buy arms just like William Hill and then Bet Fred would no longer be able to sell arms and the Ukrainians, Russians and Americans would go bust and we would go down with the sinking ship thinking all the time that the recession was caused by Paris Mutuel computer system been hacked by John McCririck, when it wasn't.
  • Manc33
    OfF5iLd.jpg
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Boom
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Boom
    More jam than Hartleys :)

Interesting times for your lot - 3 points behind The Ar$e, 2 points behind Manure and guess who your next two Premier League games are against...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Indeed, kind of exciting given that at Christmas I was resigned to nothing. Gives us something to play for rather than a boring old stroll eh
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tim wand wrote:
    There's something rotten in the state of Denmark ( so to speak ). None of the top teams look convincing and we've all been handed our arses in Europe.

Makes me wonder if a Winter Break might help. Players like Ozil, Sanchez, Di Maria, Aguero and Costa, Not at the top of their game. Especially after a World Cup year, Makes me wonder if we burn em out too much.

Still pity poor us having so many World class internationals in our league! and Well done £6 million pound Burnley.

Would love to see the ars* push on for second, think City are going to really Implode now! or they could just come out and Spank Barca.

please no...serve 0 benefit whatsoever and be even worse than scraping the VT.

AW will just use it as evidence that the team is not far away when in reality the PL this year is shocking (peelegrini has less tactical acumen than aw and will be sacked in the summer if they dont win the league or cl), and thus fail to address the obvious needs again and the flip floppers will back him again. groundhog day till his contract expires, and still i fully expect he will only leave in a coffin.
  • tim wand wrote:
    Definitley think Pellegrini will go if Citee don't show something special against Barca.

Simeone is about the only manager who I think would replace him. All the usual subjects such as Ancelotti and Co just seem to be a variation on a theme. Only Simeone offers anything different.

Wengers tenure is coming to an End sooner or later, and personally I would like to see Koeman replace him with Bergkamp as an assistant.

ancellotti is a class manager, would love to have him at the bowl. and he wants to stick one up chelsea.

simeone, klopp, low, jorge jesus, conte, etc plenty of quality managers kicking around europe.

i wouldnt be averse to a koeman, with DB10 and overmars on his staff
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

This is one fan that doesn't. We have (too) much choice in the midfield in an attacking sense. What we need is a Defensive Midfielder who can hold up the ball and set the tempo, command the centre.

Everton Win a game!

cesc is a worldy player, proven in the pl, a match winner and arsenal. he is superior by far to every arsenal midfielder. he can dominate a game. ozil cannot on his own, he needs top class all around him to shine, which he doesnt get at arsenal, and still is a complementary player when he does, caz simply doesnt perform in the big games and flatters o deceive to often, no where near consistent enough, 1 in 4 games he is class, the other pretty anonymous.

it was a no brainer to bring cesc back, the price was right, we had first option, he wnated to come, he knew the club, caz could have been flogged to AM who were willing to spend 20m or ozil could have shipped off to psg
  • Manc33
    If Arsenal get past Monaco tonight I will stop ranting about conspiracies.

I would post in the Europe thread (assuming one exists) but posted here instead because it is mainly Arsenal.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Manc33 wrote:

I would post in the Europe thread (assuming one exists) but posted here instead because it is mainly Arsenal.

so they are conspiracies then?
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Manc 33 . How come you cant find the CL thread :D

Maybe you should look in the " Mainly Barca " one, they ve got an exciting game coming up against Manchesters Premier club!
  • Manc33
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

They always were. A conspiracy is a plot by the way.

"a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."
    (Google Dictionary)

"A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful: a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    (Oxford)

"a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal. the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal"
    (Merriam-Webster)
  • pinno
    Manc33 wrote:
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Manc33 wrote:

They always were. A conspiracy is a plot by the way.

"a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful."
    (Google Dictionary)

"A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful: a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    (Oxford)

"a secret plan made by two or more people to do something that is harmful or illegal. the act of secretly planning to do something that is harmful or illegal"
    (Merriam-Webster)

Someone made a thread just for you - go there and counter their arguments.
  • Manc33
    Someone made a thread just for you - go there and counter their arguments.

If I do it will be with silly pictures only.
  • ozil playing well again...

cazorla anonymous.

quelle surprise
  • pinno
    Wrong thread PM.

Oh and BTW - please bugger off :D
  • no im booked in for the week!

where the CL thread?
  • get in rambo!
  • pinno
    no im booked in for the week!

where the CL thread?

viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12990068
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,024
    Close.
    But not deserving one of these.
    cuban_cigar.png
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Stevo_666
    10897989_813229832047247_3856328662127400213_n.jpg?oh=8920b9c9259523c7b5db46e2445b4e76&oe=55B63E9C&__gda__=1437925754_24aabcdaa659ee29352b0546e6bf0fce

:)
  • Stevo_666
    Phew :) Thank you Loic. José, time to sort your defence out, WTF happened in the first half? Still, 6 point gap and a game in hand isn't bad, but if current form continues the race to the finish line might be a little bit tighter than expected !
  • Stevo_666
    Whoops :P

1661191_813836655319898_3071089036491596191_n.jpg?oh=023b87ddbf4aaa6f26b3cfbe9ecd00c2&oe=55B866F2&__gda__=1437170304_499a6fad340ea21d3e5d7872d13ed356
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,024
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Whoops :P

1661191_813836655319898_3071089036491596191_n.jpg?oh=023b87ddbf4aaa6f26b3cfbe9ecd00c2&oe=55B866F2&__gda__=1437170304_499a6fad340ea21d3e5d7872d13ed356
    Was it his right foot that did the damage today?
    Was it his right foot that slipped last season?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Manc33
    We got stamped on all through the game, but the best team won.