The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Pinno wrote:

Loved JM's reaction to not getting a penalty.

Despite the fact that it was never a penalty!

Still, it gives him an opportunity to blame the ref...again :lol:

All in all a reasonable day for City. Let's just hope the Boro play with the same complete lack of ambition to venture outside their own box and defend as though their lives depend on it, like they did last time out :roll:

Some how, I doubt it :wink:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,135
    Today i'll be mowstly supporting Middlesbrough. Don't care about the scoreline too much, I just some Maccam to sink his nut into Costa. Might improve his looks.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,795
    Pinno wrote:
    Today i'll be mowstly supporting Middlesbrough. Don't care about the scoreline too much, I just some Maccam to sink his nut into Costa. Might improve his looks.
    Mackems are from Sunderland :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Good win for the Cherries at Stoke, no thanks to that awful referee (East). Back into top half (9th) but only 5 points above relegation. Must be one of the tightest Prem leagues in a long time.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • city_boy
    edited November 2016
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

I believe the correct terminology would be "Smog Monsters" or "Smoggies" for short :)
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

I don't care who does it.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

It's the cultural insensitivity that really hurts :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

You survived SC and PCP. I'm sure you'll get over this one.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

PCP might have something to say about this, generalizing about minorities. Especially migratory ones :D
  • Stevo_666
    Mixed emotions today, but

15107221_1191956244174602_8723598877467482520_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=69a77a7f3ec5cbb1c22c9169fa8bf68b&oe=58C199DD

:)
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

:o
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Mixed emotions today, but

15107221_1191956244174602_8723598877467482520_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=69a77a7f3ec5cbb1c22c9169fa8bf68b&oe=58C199DD

He spent more time on top of his sister-in-law the Manure spent on top of the league!...the dirty b@stard!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Pinno wrote:

Looking good, looking very good.

diego-costa-reuters.jpg
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

PCP might have something to say about this, generalizing about minorities. Especially migratory ones :D

At least the word 'Tribe' wasn't mentioned. What tribe do you see yourself as Stevo?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

At least the word 'Tribe' wasn't mentioned. What tribe do you see yourself as Stevo?
    Or species.

Not a bloody Mackem.
  • pinno
    Clam down, calm down, calm down...

Oh hang on...
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:

Oh hang on...
    Now that's a low blow. At least you're not trying to imply that I'm a Manc :D
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Oh hang on...

Mockney's are not tolerated in Manchester :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Oh hang on...

That might explain why nobody turns up to City matches :wink:
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Oh hang on...

Well, given that more turn up to watch City than Chelski, it kinda highlights how shyte Chelski's crowds are :D
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

Oh hang on...

Well, given that more turn up to watch City than Chelski, it kinda highlights how shyte Chelski's crowds are :D
    Err, blue seats and inflatable bananas don't count :wink:

15027424_1186690278034532_3069208817450406707_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=a435996e841bcf82e2e9ddd4971d94c8&oe=58B3A06E
  • Stevo_666

15220232_1194819307221629_6768030371986724176_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=4ecd51e4641be6cb5663b2494db4f831&oe=58C96D1D
  • pinno
    :lol:

Kane hasn't been the same animal since the Euros. Maybe he woke up after the event slightly bewildered as he began to realise that the press were lying b4stards when they said he was world class.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 27,040
    Pinno wrote:

Kane hasn't been the same animal since the Euros. Maybe he woke up after the event slightly bewildered as he began to realise that the press were lying b4stards when they said he was world class.
    Still doing better than Vardy.
    Although some of us knew that was inevitable. :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    so if Spurs could win this weekend and Burnley and someone else draw, I'd be ok with the weekend
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    RIP George...

15202757_1197113663658860_7169593437481400630_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=cccc8dca09b6d4ac5d4ac0ae7749dc22&oe=58FCC50C
  • kingstonian
    kingstonian Posts: 2,847
    Pinno wrote:

He's missed 2 months of the season, so a bit early to write him off
  • city_boy
    Very scrappy and somewhat fortunate 3 points from City. Still, a win when you're far from your best is always welcome :)

Let's see if the Spuds can show the same desire and commitment against Cheatski as they did against us!
    ( I doubt it, though - they only raise their game against the big teams) :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    City Boy wrote:
    Cheatski
    Man Cheaty appear to be ahead of us on that front :)

http://www.espnfc.com/english-premier-league/23/statistics/fairplay
  • city_boy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    City Boy wrote:
    Cheatski
    Man Cheaty appear to be ahead of us on that front :)

http://www.espnfc.com/english-premier-league/23/statistics/fairplay

Nope. Everyone's still trailing Cheatski on that front...

40387D26-CF5E-46A3-A241-5F5FF20704DC_zpsqdd1qvgn.jpeg