The whatever footie that's going on (with actual fans) thread

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    If you are going to turn this into a cricket thread could you kindly move it to commuters

Show some bloody respect. Call me whatever you like but never ever associate me with that mob.

From a fellow Gooner too :roll:

Mind you, dare I say it, i'd rather be a communter than a Chelski supporter.

Some are both :wink:

Pinno you are my one true fellow sufferer on here! but unless you can tell me the 11 different ways to be out in Cricket your on your own with this white flannel trouser crap.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,789
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    If you are going to turn this into a cricket thread could you kindly move it to commuters

No.
    Start a separate cricket thread or we will be forced to send the boys round. Probably the boys in that hotel/motel pic.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,135
    There are only 10.

...but for you, i'll resist.

...and Stevo's threat is a bit worrying except I don't know where he get's the 'we' bit. Ha ha: i'm the one in the waste manage... hang on...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tim_wand
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

No.
    Start a separate cricket thread or we will be forced to send the boys round. Probably the boys in that hotel/motel pic.

I m agog ! I actually thought Stevo was Lord Bunbury. Or at least his accountant.
  • pinno
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

No.

I m agog ! I actually thought Stevo was Lord Bunbury. Or at least his accountant.

Take it easy on him. He's opened a line in (Tax Deductable) long distance funeral services and he's seen so much of the A1/M1 he's going a bit nuts.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

No.

Take it easy on him. He's opened a line in (Tax Deductable) long distance funeral services and he's seen so much of the A1/M1 he's going a bit nuts.
    Wait till tomorrow night after I've done a one day round trip.

I thought the blokes on the hotel motel pic were just Tim and the Mantis. They looked like typical Arsenal supporters :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

No.

I thought the blokes on the hotel motel pic were just Tim and the Mantis. They looked like typical Arsenal supporters :wink:

The quip puts you firmly in the Joan Collins league.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    tim wand wrote:

No.

The quip puts you firmly in the Joan Collins league.
    Posting the pic puts you in the league above. Is this the secret part of your 'artistic' picture collection? :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    No worries Stevo, Put it in the Charity tin of your choice or Conscience, there must be a Charity somewhere for the Broken Children of the Lanes of North London!

I was hoping I could get you to put in JT's leaving card :D
    Not sure what charity that would constitute :) If I see a worthy cause with a collection tin before Thurs will put into that: if not then an extra tenner goes to cancer research at my Godfathers funeral that day as the 'Big C' got him two weeks ago.

Put it in the Collection Thursday please Stevo, and if you let me know what Cancer Charity I ll match it myself for him.
    Sorry to hear that, Lost both my Mum and Dad to the big C a few years ago in the space of 10 days of Each other, If theres one thing I could wish for in mine or my childs lifetime , its that one day we beat that senseless and devastating disease.
    Thanks, will do Tim. It's Cancer Research UK.

Sorry to hear about your folks, that's awful.
    Tim, I chucked £40 into the CR UK collection yesterday. Thats's £50 after the gift aid - the wonders of tax relief eh :)
  • Stevo_666
    :D

13227148_1040863349283893_7850558958985333708_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=e075f038fd4a6b5127644b4c5e04d1cc&oe=57D3DC0E
  • Stevo_666
    :P

13230290_1039723126064582_2386538846956615818_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=5a0b4d9eec1dc7c487d1fdedb8bc290d&oe=57D0C81B
  • Stevo_666
    Mourinho to take over at Manure according to the BBC website...
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Mata may as well clear out his locker then...
  • pinno
    I was praying that FA win would save LVG.
  • Stevo_666
    Pep will not be best pleased.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pep will not be best pleased.

Mourinho's appointment may reignite the rivalry that ultimately, Pep won - by a street.
  • Stevo_666
    May? 100% certain. It would have been an added attraction for Mourinho.
  • tim_wand
    Do you think L.V.G has gone out thinking He's a Winner? So he can leave with his head held high. I ve won things in Four Countries he proclaims. Seems he's found some of those Wenger delusional pills.
  • pinno
    tim wand wrote:
    Do you think L.V.G has gone out thinking He's a Winner? So he can leave with his head held high. I ve won things in Four Countries he proclaims. Seems he's found some of those Wenger delusional pills.

Don't worry TW, JM will go into a culture of institutionalised arrogance and there won't be much change.
  • Stevo_666
    Next season will definitely be interesting with new high profile managers starting at two of the big clubs and Pep at City :P
  • tim_wand
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Next season will definitely be interesting with new high profile managers starting at two of the big clubs and Pep at City :P

First thing Conte should have done at Chelski is get rid of Cunty may have a shot at managing the club then! rather than having to manage JTs ego
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Captain Leader Legend. And never been jailed.

JS33870101.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

First thing Conte should have done at Chelski is get rid of Cunty may have a shot at managing the club then! rather than having to manage JTs ego
    But he has won more than you lot :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    13227122_1042074445829450_7868716903889774868_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=d1afcd7d2b5a73b5dd73e0c73fc9653b&oe=57E49784

:lol:
  • Stevo_666
    13267793_1042034275833467_5317616899940667876_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=6875fb8a71a7b88498469fd8509cdcc4&oe=57E4ED91

:)
  • Stevo_666
    9796f13a-1a3a-40cd-a0a2-013d7d2f6e86.jpg

:wink:
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 4,023
    Guess I'm a little old school but I prefer football to be about the actions played out on the pitch, all this talk about managers is rather off-putting for me personally. Heard one tabloid journalist getting a semi already when talking on Radio5 this morning about Mourinhos appointment at Man Utd, saying it would be 'fascinating'. No, it really won't. Journo's love him because they are lazy b@stards and he's useful material for easy quotes and stories. Equally Jose seems to actually believes the hype he receives in return from the press. Meh to it all of it already.
  • Stevo_666
    Guess I'm a little old school but I prefer football to be about the actions played out on the pitch, all this talk about managers is rather off-putting for me personally. Heard one tabloid journalist getting a semi already when talking on Radio5 this morning about Mourinhos appointment at Man Utd, saying it would be 'fascinating'. No, it really won't. Journo's love him because they are lazy b@stards and he's useful material for easy quotes and stories. Equally Jose seems to actually believes the hype he receives in return from the press. Meh to it all of it already.
    Nothing to do with Norwich getting relegated then? :wink:
  • pinno
    [quote="verylonglegs Heard one tabloid journalist getting a semi already when talking on Radio5 this morning about Mourinhos appointment at Man Utd, saying it would be 'fascinating'. No, it really won't. Journo's love him because they are lazy b@stards and he's useful material for easy quotes and stories. Equally Jose seems to actually believes the hype he receives in return from the press. Meh to it all of it already.[/quote]

...but it's all part of the circus and the 'entertainment' that is the PL nowadays.
  • tim_wand
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

But he has won more than you lot :wink:

What you on about. I won the league this year

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-lea ... standings/