The 'I've still got it thread' :)

Comments

• I never thought the phrase 'Well Bugger Me' could be so dangerous.
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    seanoconn wrote:
    Sounds like you are Wombling free now Sean,we should make good use of the things that we find,making the most of everything here and just try and pick up the pieces and make 'em into something new.

Is what we do

What?! He's hanging out his washing in public for us all to see. Some strange quirk in his personality me thinks. A visit or two to the shrink for him more like.

It was a play on the Wombles song lyrics
    I know that and you know that but maybe you could dumb it down a bit for Pina in the future :wink:

Haha i like it :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    8)

I found this thread again at last!!

In honour of such an auspicious occasion I clearly still have it...

Whenever I take my son in to pre-school there is always one rather yummy mummy who gives me a cheeky smile and a hello :D

I shall not be taking things as far as Seano but still a ding for me I reckon :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Nice one :) Think the search function was fubarred till recently as searching on 'Ding' showed up no matches?

Anyhow, must get to working on dinging now it's summer time :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    This needs reviving.

Got a good ding riding home yesterday evening though Covent Garden. Had to stop at a zebra crosing and tried unsuccessfully to do a trackstand. On admitting defeat and putting my feet down I got a cracking smile from a gorgeous (I think) Spanish girl who I let cross :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Does it still count as a ding if she was laughing at you? If so I get loads.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    This needs reviving.

Got a good ding riding home yesterday evening though Covent Garden. Had to stop at a zebra crosing and tried unsuccessfully to do a trackstand. On admitting defeat and putting my feet down I got a cracking smile from a gorgeous (I think) Spanish girl who I let cross :)

If you were a proper roadie/cyclist you would have pulled it off.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    This needs reviving.

I'm glad to say I didn't :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    This needs reviving.

I'm glad to say I didn't :wink:

Touché :mrgreen:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    I was going to add that although she was stunning, I didn't consider 'pulling it off' there and then :P
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I was going to add that although she was stunning, I didn't consider 'pulling it off' there and then :P
    Of course you didn't, you were in a civilised part of the world. Not in Stranraer with 14 cans of Tennent's Super swilling around inside you.
  • pinno
    Stevo would not have had a chance in Stranraer. A stationary un-armed bloke waiting at the lights would have been dragged of his bike into an alleyway and shredded senseless by the lovely Galloway Princesses; built for stane dyking, tractor driving and rugby (on and off the pitch) at weekends.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo would not have had a chance in Stranraer. A stationary un-armed bloke waiting at the lights would have been dragged of his bike into an alleyway and shredded senseless by the lovely Galloway Princesses; built for stane dyking, tractor driving and rugby (on and off the pitch) at weekends.
    I suppose you've got to live where you have half a chance of pulling.
  • Philly8mt
    Philly8mt Posts: 552
    Checked my letter box this morning ... Envelope addressed to "Mr Mazda"

Hi Mr Mazda

Would you like to go out sometime?

Miss Tigra

I'm not sure my partner of nearly six years would approve though :)
    Still thinking of something clever to say!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Philly8mt wrote:

Hi Mr Mazda

Miss Tigra

of owning a mazda?
  • Philly8mt
    matthew h wrote:
    Philly8mt wrote:

Hi Mr Mazda

Miss Tigra

of owning a mazda?

It's a company car ... Wouldn't have been my first choice ... Rather like the lady who wrote the note!!!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,081
    Philly8mt wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Philly8mt wrote:

Hi Mr Mazda

Miss Tigra

of owning a mazda?

It's a company car ... Wouldn't have been my first choice ... Rather like the lady who wrote the note!!!

could be a chance for a car key party? :)
  • Stevo_666
    Not really a top party if it's only got Mazda and Tigra car keys to chuck in the bowl :)
  • Philly8mt
    Had a TT before the Mazda ... But you all hate Audi as well ... I just can't catch a break ;)
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:
    Philly8mt wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Philly8mt wrote:

Hi Mr Mazda

Miss Tigra

of owning a mazda?

could be a chance for a car key party? :)

Could it be an invite for a dogging session?
  • Stevo_666
    Is that the same dog that wouldn't come fishing with you?
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Is that the same dog that wouldn't come fishing with you?

I had no idea the dog drove a Tigra.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Married men only.

If you've succeeded in eeking out a smile, hello or some flirtation from an attractive woman (not your wife) you've still got it :D Give yourself a pat on the back and a Ding for every ego boost.

Ding! :D

Blonde Polish cyclist that smiles and says hello everyday anyway, little ding.
    It might be worth reviving this thread now that Seano is married again :)

Wonder if the 'blonde Polish cyclist' is now his Mrs ?
  • pinno
    If I recall, his now missus was the woman who worked at the creche he left his child with. The above was just a wet dream.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    If I recall, his now missus was the woman who worked at the creche he left his child with. The above was just a wet dream.
    Unlike 'Spesh Lady'? :P
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Unlike 'Spesh Lady'? :P

I was inches from running her over and chucking her in the back of the van.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    chucking her in the back of the van.
    Was that a euphemism or a typo?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Married men only.

If you've succeeded in eeking out a smile, hello or some flirtation from an attractive woman (not your wife) you've still got it :D Give yourself a pat on the back and a Ding for every ego boost.

No but Kinga did help me brush up my Polish chat up lines to be put to good use soon after.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I had a separate flight out to Poland and had a delightful chat and some drinks with a lovely Polish girl called Carolina sitting next to me on the plane. We had a hug goodbye at baggage claim. All innocent fun and helped pass a couple of hours.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Married men only.

No but Kinga did help me brush up my Polish chat up lines to be put to good use soon after.
    The only Kinga I have ever heard of was infamous for her party trick with a wine bottle on Big Brother. And her rhyming nickname wasn't entirely complimentary :)