The 'I've still got it thread' :)

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Not fair.
    I can't play.
    I work in a male orientated office where the few females that there are would most certainly not be worth a ding.
    I drove home and spent the night with my wife.
    We are now babysitting 2 grandchildren.

I will see zero opportunities to play until Saturday afternoon at the earliest.

I have now just realised how sad and pitiful my life has become. :cry:

Just as well that family life has other rewards. 8)
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    I go for the half your age plus 10% approach when deciding who I should 'admire' :wink:

I made that 13 for you :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    daviesee wrote:
    Not fair.
    I can't play.
    I work in a male orientated office where the few females that there are would most certainly not be worth a ding.
    I drove home and spent the night with my wife.
    We are now babysitting 2 grandchildren.

I will see zero opportunities to play until Saturday afternoon at the earliest.

I have now just realised how sad and pitiful my life has become. :cry:

Just as well that family life has other rewards. 8)

Well make something up like these other sex gods. :lol:
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Ballysmate wrote:

Well make something up like these other sex gods. :lol:
    I could tell stories from my colourful past but I don't want to put them to shame. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I go for the half your age plus 10% approach when deciding who I should 'admire' :wink:

I made that 13 for you :shock:

Steady, you can't go making accusations like that on the internet, what if the feds from Operation Yewtree are scanning this place :shock:

For the record, my rule equates to 20 for me :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Filling the car with diesel when running youngest son back to Nottingham, when the woman in the car behind got out and asked me what make my jeans were! Penguin I replied; £20 bargain in TK Maxx! Been a while since I've had my @rse appraised by a complete stranger. Made my day.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Good work chaps, keep them coming. @ meagain, well played :wink: there's hope for us all.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    seanoconn wrote:
    goonz wrote:
    Possible ding? Thats like legendary status right there!!!
    Sorry goonz, married men only.

Is JJSH not married I take it?
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    I got called a DILF at work by a twenty-something lady colleague from another dept. a couple of weeks ago :o
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I got called a DILF at work by a twenty-something lady colleague from another dept. a couple of weeks ago :o

DILF? Didn't Intend to Laugh at Fella? Dongs In Long Foible? Damned If Laymen has Funds?...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • NapoleonD wrote:

Straight up sexual harrasment - brilliant!!
  • lucan2
    lucan2 Posts: 293
    NapoleonD wrote:

Are you sure she wasn't from 'darn sarf' and was calling you 'the filf'?

:)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    I had a Swedish girlfriend for 5 years. It was all ding. Now I am a washed up hasbeen with two little one's and bills.

However, the girl (woman) in the local Spar shop - single mum had got rid of her glasses and it was wow, ooh the eyes.
    I said tentatively thinking I may be wrong: "Contact lenses? you look good!" and since then she's over eager to serve me and smiles a lot and even laughs at my poor attempts at jokes.

Anti-ding story.
    When I lived in Cheltenham, I worked in a well known delicatessen/cornershop/emporium/newsagent. This young girl took a shine to me. If I saw her coming, I would tell my assistant T that I was going out the back. If T was at the counter, the girl would insist on me serving her. She once took a lollipop out and leaned over the counter and sucked it whilst wiggling her bum, dressed in full tight brown leather and an open neck blouse, a few buttons conveniently unbuttoned. Infuriating. I was expecting some irrate dad visiting the shop with a baseball bet.
    I had imagined conversation between said girl and dad "Where have you been?". "Oh just talking to that nice chap at xxxxxxx stores".
    Thankfully, T told her politely that I was gay. Young thing never came back. Phew.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    My best Ding of recent years: Had a bit of fun for a few months with a good looking blonde Aussie girl I met at work. She was dirty, keen and thought it would be a good idea to buy three full outfits from 'Agent Provocateur' to keep me interested. I was bl00dy knackered :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    My best Ding of recent years: Had a bit of fun for a few months with a good looking blonde Aussie girl I met at work. She was dirty, keen and thought it would be a good idea to buy three full outfits from 'Agent Provocateur' to keep me interested. I was bl00dy knackered :mrgreen:
    Oi Stevo! This is the fairly innocent Ding thread, not the sordid romp thread! :lol:
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Oi Stevo! This is the fairly innocent Ding thread, not the sordid romp thread! :lol:

With the AP undies, it had all the makings of a proper bodice ripper.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Alright, DING DING DING :D

Double or quits....
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. - Quote from It's a wonderful life.

Probably more accurate in this thread - Every time a bell rings, a bloke gets a lob on. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    NapoleonD wrote:
    I just worked out what a DILF is, unaided. It's a proud day. :D
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings. - Quote from It's a wonderful life.

Probably more accurate in this thread - Every time a bell rings, a bloke gets a lob on. :lol:
    Every time I see an AP advert I get a stiffy :D
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    arran77 wrote:
    It's funny how several people have said that the women giving them the eye are too young for them, how do other people judge the cut off point for what's ok to oggle and what's not?

I thought the rule was half plus 7?
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • ballysmate
    Or if you work in television, half minus 10
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm off to Brighton for the weekend with the hawk, so I'm not expecting many dings. Still, you never know

ymca.gif

No dings put plenty of dongs for you then :lol:
    Well Sean, any dongs? :shock:
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm off to Brighton for the weekend with the hawk, so I'm not expecting many dings. Still, you never know

ymca.gif

No dings put plenty of dongs for you then :lol:
    Well Sean, any dongs? :shock:
    No dongs to report. Two reasonably attractive dings, one busted by the Missus and two more attractive dings in the pipeline for Monday (all good clean fun of course).... Does this sound like boasting b0llocks? :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    No dongs to report. Two reasonably attractive dings, one busted by the Missus and two more attractive dings in the pipeline for Monday (all good clean fun of course).... Does this sound like boasting b0llocks? :lol:
    Go big or go home :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Ding Ding! 2 today, I'm on fire! :D:D

But enough about me, any more?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ding Ding!

Did you take the bus to work today then :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    Train :P
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Have you lot ever considered the following?

You have a British Passport which may be most attractive aspect you have?

The game "flirting with an old bloke" is played out on mumsnet to see how many blokes they can raise an eyebrow at who then respond by,

Smiling back 10 points
    Corny attempt at a chat up line 50 points
    Or a belly suck and a twinkle in the eye 180 points

:wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • arran77
    Slowmart wrote:
    Have you lot ever considered the following?

You have a British Passport which may be most attractive aspect you have?

The game "flirting with an old bloke" is played out on mumsnet to see how many blokes they can raise an eyebrow at who then respond by,

Smiling back 10 points
    Corny attempt at a chat up line 50 points
    Or a belly suck and a twinkle in the eye 180 points

:wink:

You're in there Sean :P

seanoconn