The 'I've still got it thread' :)

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Check out my Christmas/New Year 'I've still got it' tale.

Since October I'd been chatting to the incredible gorgeous and lovely, perfect in every way, woman of my dreams (sounding dangerous right!) 3 times in the week when I dropped my son at nursery. The last day before Christmas break, I gave her a fairly innocent Happy Christmas kiss. The first day back after the new year, I gave her a Happy New year hug, as you do :oops: The next day as I was leaving, I cheekily apologised for not having an excuse to hug her, to which she replied "That's such a shame." My response was "Actually I don't need an excuse to hug you and I'm not waiting till your birthday!" (In Oct) She said "No, please don't wait." And then blushed bright crimson. I touched her cheek with my hand, which she held to her face, then I left as usual.....

5 weeks later, happy, dazed, disorientated and guilt ridden, I am now separated from my wife and in the process of selling my flat to move in with dream girl!!

If you still have it, be careful what you wish for chaps!!

I'm calling bullshit :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Since October I'd been chatting to the incredible gorgeous and lovely, perfect in every way, woman of my dreams (sounding dangerous right!) 3 times in the week when I dropped my son at nursery. The last day before Christmas break, I gave her a fairly innocent Happy Christmas kiss. The first day back after the new year, I gave her a Happy New year hug, as you do :oops: The next day as I was leaving, I cheekily apologised for not having an excuse to hug her, to which she replied "That's such a shame." My response was "Actually I don't need an excuse to hug you and I'm not waiting till your birthday!" (In Oct) She said "No, please don't wait." And then blushed bright crimson. I touched her cheek with my hand, which she held to her face, then I left as usual.....

5 weeks later, happy, dazed, disorientated and guilt ridden, I am now separated from my wife and in the process of selling my flat to move in with dream girl!!

:lol: afraid not
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

:lol: afraid not

You're gonna wake up in a minute :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,598
    Seano, you know the rules - POIDH.

And congratulations on pulling at your age :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Seano, you know the rules - POIDH.

And congratulations on pulling at your age :)

He had his son with him, it's easy to pull when you've got a littley with you :P

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,148
    seanoconn wrote:

Am I the only one who thought this was going to end with a visit from the police, an injunction and Sean Jr needing a new nursery?
  • Stevo_666
    Pross wrote:
    Am I the only one who thought this was going to end with a visit from the police, an injunction and Sean Jr needing a new nursery?
    :lol:

@Arran - dogs are cheaper :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    :lol:

@Arran - dogs are cheaper :mrgreen:

Yeah, but their breath is a bit off putting for me :(
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,086
    So what happens to Sean jr(s?!) in amongst all this mess?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77

He gets to car share to nursery with Sean's new lady and her littley :wink:

seanoconn
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    I have a mate who works in a factory which is one of the largest employers around here. A few years ago when the first influx of polish workers came across there were a numerous young stunning ladies among others who landed jobs.

The amount of middle aged blokes who walked out on their families to move into one bedroom flats with Polish girls a few years younger was staggering………..
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • seanoconn
    Confusion, pain, weekends with daddy only :cry::cry::cry:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

Not good for either of you :(

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Not good for either of you :(

Not good for anyone, including the ex Mrs Sean and not ideal for the new Mrs Sean. :cry::cry:

That said, everyone has the right to seek happiness in their lives, wherever they find it, So good luck to you, hope it works out. :)
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:

The lengths people will go to in order to avoid mushy sprouts and a crap Xmas dinner.
  • pinno
    @ Sean. So of you're selling the flat, where will the ex-wife and the jrs live?

2nd question. Do you think you'll be on her christmas list? (I bet she's happy with you).
    3rd Question. Can you give us her (your ex) phone number and so we can get the low down form the other side?.
  • seanoconn

2nd question. Do you think you'll be on her christmas list? (I bet she's happy with you).
    3rd Question. Can you give us her (your ex) phone number and so we can get the low down form the other side?.
    1) Do you have a spare room?
    2) Not at the moment but there's still time
    3) F**k off?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

1) Do you have a spare room?
    2) Not at the moment but there's still time
    3) F**k off?

I know you said you don't love your wife anymore but subjecting her to living with Piña :shock:

seanoconn
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Sounds like you are Wombling free now Sean,we should make good use of the things that we find,making the most of everything here and just try and pick up the pieces and make 'em into something new.

Is what we do
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    @ Sean...
    1) Do you...

I know you said you don't love your wife anymore but subjecting her to living with Piña :shock:

There's something in article 789, chapter 32, subsection 58, amendment 4, clause 5, line 468 in the Geneva Convention about that. He'd end up in the Hague.
  • pinno
    Sounds like you are Wombling free now Sean,we should make good use of the things that we find,making the most of everything here and just try and pick up the pieces and make 'em into something new.

Is what we do

What?! He's hanging out his washing in public for us all to see. Some strange quirk in his personality me thinks. A visit or two to the shrink for him more like.
  • Stevo_666
    The depths some people will stoop to for a rebound shag...
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I know Pina is into recycling, but surely not other blokes wives? :wink:
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Well there can't be that many 'car key' parties in Stranraer as no fecker can afford a car up there.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Well there can't be that many 'car key' parties in Stranraer as no fecker can afford a car up there.

Trattor keys.
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399

Is what we do

What?! He's hanging out his washing in public for us all to see. Some strange quirk in his personality me thinks. A visit or two to the shrink for him more like.

It was a play on the Wombles song lyrics
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Trattor keys.

The trouble up there is that they're all inbred so you'd probably end up shagging your mum or your cousin or your sister who would actually turn out to all be one and the same.

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Trattor keys.

The trouble up there is that they're all inbred so you'd probably end up shagging your mum or your cousin or your sister who would actually turn out to all be one and the same.

Not to mention shagging your father/brother. :shock: :shock:
  • seanoconn

Is what we do

It was a play on the Wombles song lyrics
    I know that and you know that but maybe you could dumb it down a bit for Pina in the future :wink:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Trattor keys.

Not to mention shagging your father/brother. :shock: :shock:

I thought that was just a given up there for the men so I didn't mention it :wink:

seanoconn