TDF 2013 - *SPOILERS*: Le Tour: Etape 3 Ajaccio-Calvi

Comments

• slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    lol, what a dick. Improve your interpretation.

I was being light hearted. if you are going to be a penis, then go f*ck yourself. Silly little tw@t :P
    As was I. Still need to work on that interpretation :wink:
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Robert Gesink +8:26 :?

On the upside, Tony Martin finished in the front group.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    Are you feeling OK Mad Rapper ?
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • greasedscotsman
    greasedscotsman Posts: 6,962
    If you are still beating this drum I suggest you watch more cycle racing.

Isn't that someone else's line?
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Squaggles wrote:

Fine thanks. Just reacting to someone I should have ignored. He's permanently ignored now :wink:
  • slim_boy_fat
    RichN95 wrote:

Good effort, pretty much thought he would abandon after that crash.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    RichN95 wrote:

Well Mollema was the designated leader but even so this is shockingly bad. Maybe his mental state is destroying him like it did with Andy.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    FIN_STD_IMG.jpg

47.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • slim_boy_fat
    Squaggles wrote:

Fine thanks. Just reacting to someone I should have ignored. He's permanently ignored now :wink:
    Wow, tough gig :lol:
  • andytee87
    andytee87 Posts: 414
    hammerite wrote:
    So is this Rolland telling everyone he's going for stages/mountains jersey and not GC?

I know he's still not lost any time and he doesn't have many points compared to what's on offer for the next few weeks, you just wouldn't expect these attacks at this stage from someone aiming high on GC.

Yep, but then if you are likely to 'only' (hate that) finish top 5, provided nothing happens to favourites, then might as well get some days in a jersey, great coverage for Europcar with Gautier animating the stage 2 days running. Gives the French something to get excited and claim cycling dominance with (plus I rate Thibaud Pinot more overall)
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    I'm not a Gerrans fan but you have to admire the way he won that , he's a very clever/sneaky rider
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    G: "I want to continue at all costs even if my mum asks me to stop."

Oh G...*worried face*
  • slim_boy_fat
    FIN_STD_IMG.jpg

47.jpg
    Not as close as I thought at the finish line. Stunning scenery, should make for some cracking pics for your collection ff.
  • frenchfighter
    Yeah sure does!

29.jpg

More great photos on letour.fr

Rolland has polka dot helmet and gloves.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • greasedscotsman
    Squaggles wrote:
    I'm not a Gerrans fan but you have to admire the way he won that , he's a very clever/sneaky rider

Indeed. He's not the greatest rider in the world, but makes the best use of his abilites. Godd for him!

(Sits back and waits for someone to say his only ability is to wheelsuck...)
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    RichN95 wrote:

Let's hope he stays away from the internet for the next... uhhh... year or three.
  • greasedscotsman
    Rolland has polka dot helmet and gloves.

And he looks a tit! I do wish riders wouldn't go with the full matching kit with the KoM jersey.
  • frenchfighter
    Yeah it can get a bit much.

--

Keep an eye out for NIEMIEC Przemyslaw. This unknown rider was 6th in the Giro. If he also does a good ride here than I reckon he needs to be reported. Just the type of rider to slip by on the sly also.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Richmond Racer
    Squaggles wrote:

Indeed. He's not the greatest rider in the world, but makes the best use of his abilites. Godd for him!

(Sits back and waits for someone to say his only ability is to wheelsuck...)

He's worth his paycheck from OGE, that's for sure
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    edited July 2013

Oh G...*worried face*

Silly sausage. I understand the urge to carry on, but it should be understood as three weeks of a long career, not a three week career.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • slim_boy_fat

Oh G...*worried face*

Silly sausage. I understand the urge to carry on, but it is should be understood as three weeks of a long career, not a three week career.
    Agreed, can't see the point in carrying on. It's not going to heal, he could make it worse and he'll not be effective at anything other surviving.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Keep an eye out for NIEMIEC Przemyslaw. This unknown rider was 6th in the Giro. If he also does a good ride here than I reckon he needs to be reported.
    Reported to whom?
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • slim_boy_fat
    RichN95 wrote:
    Keep an eye out for NIEMIEC Przemyslaw. This unknown rider was 6th in the Giro. If he also does a good ride here than I reckon he needs to be reported.
    Reported to whom?
    Anti-doping? I thought they looked out for unusual performances anyway.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Roll on tomorrow now, where some time gaps can be made between the GC riders to spice things up. The threads will get really busy with speculation then.
  • TMR
    And he looks a tit! I do wish riders wouldn't go with the full matching kit with the KoM jersey.

I agree. The KoM jersey on it's own is beautiful and striking. No need to go the whole hog with matching gloves, helmet, bike etc.
  • TMR
    Silly sausage. I understand the urge to carry on, but it should be understood as three weeks of a long career, not a three week career.

You just want to give him a cuddle and fluffle his hair don't you? :mrgreen:
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406

Not really, but Bernie on the other hand... :roll:
    Correlation is not causation.
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    Will be interesting to see the gaps after tomorrow. Movistar, Sky, Garmin, BMC and OPQS are all reasonably good TTTers.

I'd like to see Kwiatkowski move in to yellow, cracking all rounder (didn't know he could sprint until the last couple of days).
  • frenchfighter
    35_zpsa82ba99b.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Richmond Racer

Yes. Yes I do.